The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old June 22nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Sevrah
Sevrah Lux

Nature: Relaxed

Hey Guys! What's up. My name is Sevrah. I have been doing Let's Plays on YouTube for a little while now so I decided to show some of my work on PokéCommunity.

Pokémon Black Randomizer is the 2nd LP on my new channel. It uses the Randomizer edit which makes different things in the game random, such as Wild Pokémon and TMs.

This LP was started on June 21, 2013 and I will continue to update this thread with videos until it is completed.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:
Old July 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Sevrah
Sevrah Lux

Sorry for the delay with part 3! I'll get to work on it soon. : )
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Sevrah
Sevrah Lux

Part 3

Last edited by Sevrah; September 14th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Criceps

Cool! i've seen ur episodes, they are very interesting.

P.S. How did you add subscribe button on your videos?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links