• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Player Customization

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
sept_p18_01_bu9i9.jpg
sept_p18_02_5f3x8.jpg
sept_p18_03_567qd.jpg
sept_p18_04_bakl3.jpg

These games just keep getting better and better, everytime we get an update like this I'm always blown back by the in-game features. I really can't wait to try these out!
That's great :) I never liked most of the character's clothing (especially Black 2/White2's male). It's about time though? They're finally becoming more realistic. It was rather strange how most towns had only a poke center (hospital) and a poke mart that sold only battle items.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
That would be pretty neat actually! It would certainly suggest that it's a possibility with the two round pins on the player's hat there.

What I'm curious to know is if we'll be able to choose from a selection of different colors from the same outfit or accessory.

Well you can deduce a few things with just the pictures alone.

sept_p18_01_bu9i9.jpg

For instance check this picture out, if you look at the background it seems that the shirt, pants and shoes are all part of one style while the hat and the bag are separate. I suppose you could color any of those 3 separately as well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
One of Xavier haircut and outfit make him look like a girl.

The styles are very Japanese. A lot of Japanese guys walk around looking like that. :P

I'm actually surprised how distinctly Japanese they appear, especially because the region is based on France. But I'm sure it's the Japanese consumers who will really go nuts for this feature, anyway. Japanese girls love this kind of stuff.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
I'm also looking forward to playing dress up with my trainer, A LOT~!
And now that some of the fashions are being revealed - ohhh drool, i'm in heaven!
Outfit_Art-X-and-Y.jpg

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
Years
Do I spy.... HIGHLIGHTS? I hope they allow us to put different colored highlights in our hair! If they do all of my wishes will come true! *_*

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The styles are very Japanese. A lot of Japanese guys walk around looking like that. :P

I'm actually surprised how distinctly Japanese they appear, especially because the region is based on France. But I'm sure it's the Japanese consumers who will really go nuts for this feature, anyway. Japanese girls love this kind of stuff.
Still, there's going to be jokes about how XY's character customization can make your character look like a trap, as from what I've seen from 4chan a few times.

I do hope you aren't restricted to a set of clothes and the game allows you to wear a mix match of them regardless of the theme (ex: wearing a tuxedo shirt with shorts and sandals).

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
so I am not the only one that thought that lol. anyway I am really loving what has been reavealed so far. with all these potential customization features I bet it will be possible to cosplay some of the older gen chars

Guy

just a guy
Years
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Do I spy.... HIGHLIGHTS? I hope they allow us to put different colored highlights in our hair! If they do all of my wishes will come true! *_*
Nice catch! I didn't even notice that even after the 5764259879879 times I watched the trailer. It would be a pretty neat detail to the player's hairstyle if we could also add highlights to our hair color and style.

Years
sept_p18_05_38ox7.jpg

Just look how Xavier is a trap now.

I hope there is some sort of body shape modifier, if not, I will have to careful to pick clothes that broaden the appearance of the shoulders and cinch the waist so the body appears less pear-shaped. Big hips and narrow shoulders, how could that be less flattering? (this is rhetorical mind you ;P)

Ugh, men with caprice...puhh-lease. :p

Back