• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Relatively new here, looking for anyone needing any help!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Hey there ^.^ My name in, well for now you can call me sosuke, I'm relatively new to this specific site and was wondering if anyone needed like a beta tester for any of their games and stuff, or maybe someone to help with the story line or something like that ^.^ I have plenty of experience in that stuff so hit me up!! Oh and i'm a guy :3

Oh i am looking for a game where it has a good long storyline, and you gender effects your gameplay and where there is action/adventure but also some good romance!

Years
Hello sosuke, welcome to our humble community! :)

I recommend you check out the Emulation and ROM Hack in the creative discussion section. You can find a specific thread there for what you're looking for. There's always people looking for help there, be it: beta testing, to mapping and even scripting. Also you have some questions? Well then, check out some of the tutorials also! You can never know, too much. I'm always around that part of the forums; so I'll be sure to see you around! Enjoy your stay~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2021
Wow, quick reply dude XD Hahah anyway i'm no good with the technical stuffz, i meant like helping develop the story line and beta test and gettinng the word of the game out! but i'm not a big fan of Roms anymore. They limit to much, and most of the ones i've played were...well not too good XD Do you need any help on your project? Oh and by the way dude, bravo on your i love brendan. XD

Years
Well, I kinda have some free time on my hands, so minus well say hi to the new people that join. :) And yeah I agree, they do limit what you can/can't do. But its kinda fun actually. I myself prefer RPG Maker because I am accustomed to it already and have more options to choose from. Also, there's a thread in Emulation and ROM Hack for Team Discussion, you can apply for a position on someones team or if you're making a game you can create your own team. Make sure to read the rules before posting tho. And yeah I am a huge Brendan fan, gotta love that Gen III. xD Anyway if you feel like chatting sometime, don't hesitate to send a message!

Years
Hiya sosuke! Indeedy-do, there is a lot to do as far as beta testing games goes in our fangame boards. So you're not speaking about testing ROM hacks, then? We have another board for non-hacked games here called Game Development so that might just be for you. Poke around there and check out the Team Recruitment thread sometime, perhaps there are people interested in some beta testers and the like! 'Course there are also the ROM hacking threads Negix pointed out as well so lots of options. :) Hope you find that special game soon!

Anyways, been exploring around the forum yet? I hope you've been liking it so far! Maybe you'd consider checking out other parts of the site too, so you don't miss out and all. If you want to chat about X and Y we have places for that as well among plenty of other things, so there likely won't ever be a boring day around here. But be sure to keep logging on and chatting to get the best experience. You've made an intro so you cannot leave now. :D;

..in all seriousness, enjoy your time here! Contact any of the staff if you have questions.

Back