The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old Posted September 15th, 2013 (09:36 PM).
Escape_NZ

Im Escape_NZ.
I started getting back in to Pokemon after not playing for a few years. While im here i hope to learn the skills i need to make my very own Pokemon game (had the idea for this game for a little bit). Even if i don't make it in the end i know i would of had fun learning about it a seeing what other people can do.

Hope i get to know most of you
Old Posted September 15th, 2013 (09:47 PM).
Negix

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Negix
Hello Escape! Welcome to PC!

My name's Negix, a pleasure to meet you.
Don't be discouraged, give it your all when making a hack. It may seem frustrating at first, but patience is the key. You'll learn quickly and before you know it, your creation will be placed with the others for everyone to enjoy! If you want to learn more, check out the tutorials section in Emulation and ROM under the creativity discussions. And each area has it's own designated moderator which you can ask if you have any questions. Make sure to read the rules before posting. I wish you best of luck on your work. Just remember, have fun in the process and meet new friends! If you need anyone to talk to, I'm all ears! I'll be glad to help you however I can.
Old Posted September 15th, 2013 (09:51 PM).
Escape_NZ

Thanks I know ill have so much fun learning about it
Old Posted September 16th, 2013 (02:49 AM).
Dragon
ロイヤル ファミリー

Nature: Modest

Ah, so, scientifically speaking you're getting back to Pokemon! That's cool~ I've met some indivduals like yourself who did get back into pokemon after they didn't play for sometime too. Pokemon is a pretty addictive game, y'know? But it's fun addictive, so, no complaints here!

But where are my manners~ It's really nice to meet you, Escape_NZ! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, where you can scientifically, have a waaaailord of a time! I really o hope you'll have a blast over at the Emulation and ROM,= as well as the Game Development section; it's a pretty popular place, where I'm sure there are loads of people who can help you with your game! It is pretty cool to watch a person apply his or her own skills into making games like that; I really want to learn how to make a pokemon game too, some day too. <3

Don't be shy if you wanna talk; I'd love to get to know you too, so, my VMs and PMs are always open! I'd be also very willing to help you with anything within my power! But please, I do hope you'll have a grand ollll' scientific time here!
Old Posted September 16th, 2013 (04:02 AM).
Rentoray

Oh hi there, welcome back to the world of Pokemon. Welcome you to PokeCommunity too.

Old Posted September 16th, 2013 (05:29 AM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Welcome to the forums Escape!

It's nice hearing you're getting back into Pokemon. I have to admit, I've though of quitting Pokemon before , but it's so hard to put down! I was gonna stop with generation IV, but I ended up playing White Version and loving it so here I am now still playing Pokemon at 21. XD But nothing wrong with that. You're never too old for Pokemon. And it's just so much fun and so addicting that I can't put it down. Are you planning on getting Pokemon X and Y when they come out? Personally they look like they will be beyond amazing! Maybe even the best games so far! But this is a good place to reconnect with Pokemon as we have a good diversity when it comes to discussing Pokemon. And if you're devolving a Pokemon game yourself, LGDArms and Negix both mentioned good places you can go to learn how to make a game yourself. Game Development in particular might be best for you if your wanting to make a game from scratch and Emulation& ROM Hacking for obviously ROM hacks. Either way, this is one of the best places for both. There's a whole lot to do here so just spend a good time exploring. :)

Anways, hope you have a fun time here. Moderators such as LGDArm and the other staff in orange and red are always there to help you out if you need it. And feel free to VM or PM me as well! I'm really nice and like talking to people. See ya later!

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links