• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

uh, hi...

Years
hello! uh, Cheeyev here... uh, what to say... well, I have a DevitnArt account (same username), and I make Poke-Fusions... And, uh, I have asbergers, OCD, autusim, depression, I think those are all of my disorders at least... and I'm a bit shy as well... so, uh, hi...

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
hey Cheeyev, welcome to PokéCommunity!
deviantart is cool, you can put a link in your signature and/or check out the Art & Design subforum.
If you have any questions, or you need someone to talk to, feel free to let me know.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Welcome Cheeyev to PC! Glad to have you here. Very nice people here so you will enjoy it. I also have Depression and some other things. So your not alone. Please take care now. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Hello, hello! Please come on in and take a seat!
Here's a cup of Bayleef Tea for you!

We have Art & Design section here like HackDeoxys mentioned,
so please share your creations frequently!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our friendly staff here in PC.
Now please drink all that Bayleef Tea before you go offline. :)

Years
Uh, erm, thanks users. I'll just wait till i get 15 posts and then link it. and I'm also nice as well...
Hello, hello! Please come on in and take a seat!
Here's a cup of Bayleef Tea for you!

We have Art & Design section here like HackDeoxys mentioned,
so please share your creations frequently!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our friendly staff here in PC.
Now please drink all that Bayleef Tea before you go offline. :)
Uh. that Tea doesn't look very, well,good... oh well... typical anxity making me worried to talk to mods... erugh fine I'll drink it

Years
Hi there Cheeyev, welcome!

And hey, I have autism/aspergers as well so I guess we'll get on really well I say. And I have to say nice avatar btw, you're a sprite artist? HackDeoxys pointed you over to the Art & Design section if you're into art and yes do need 15 posts before you can share your work but the forums are so diverse you'll reach that 15 in no time. There's loads of things you can do here.

Well, I do hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need help just ask Cirno or another staff member in the blue, orange or red usernames. I'm always happy to talk to you since we both have autism/aspergers so leave me a visitor message anytime. Have fun here, and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I totally understand you being shy. I've been there, but the only difference is that I have an anxiety disorder with traces of bipolarity, so I know how you must be going through. My only advice I could give you is to hang in there and don't take things very lightly. Always talk to someone close if you are struggling. :)

Anyways, it is a pleasure to see you here, sweetheart! I see you are a Poke-Fusionist, right? You should check out the Pixel Art section if you like to show off your stuff! We have a lot of Pixel artists who love to make art as well as to show off their work. :D There's also contests, duels, games, and so much more. Check it out, yeah?

I know you will have a wonderful time here. PC is very friendly, diverse, and you can always count on awesome people here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or state any concerns. Staff in bold blue/orange/red, are always around for those! See ya around and have fuuuun <3

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hello. Welcome to Pokecommunity! Anyways, no need to be shy, as if you make a 'mistake', you shouldn't really care. You're on the internet. nobody really knows who you are, and won't harass you (They'll get banned if they do. well they should)

Years
Uh, thanks for more welcomes, I guess... sorry
Hi there Cheeyev, welcome!

And hey, I have autism/aspergers as well so I guess we'll get on really well I say. And I have to say nice avatar btw, you're a sprite artist? HackDeoxys pointed you over to the Art & Design section if you're into art
[supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
No, I fuse Pokemon... I'm not even some sort of Fakemon Spriter, because I fail at spriting, I think... I doubt I'll get a welcoming there.

Meganium90 said:
Anyways, it is a pleasure to see you here, sweetheart! I see you are a Poke-Fusionist, right? You should check out the Pixel Art section if you like to show off your stuff! We have a lot of Pixel artists who love to make art as well as to show off their work. :D There's also contests, duels, games, and so much more. Check it out, yeah?
It doesn't help that I feel like an outcast because I ranted about Pokemon X & Y... Eh, I doubt people will like it but sure I'll visit there... Too bad I'm too lazy to put all my Poke-Fusions on one image. And even then I think I'll get insulted for those and not complimented.

Jeanne1571 said:
Hello. Welcome to Pokecommunity! Anyways, no need to be shy, as if you make a 'mistake', you shouldn't really care. You're on the internet. nobody really knows who you are, and won't harass you (They'll get banned if they do. well they should)
It doesn't help me that I have OCD... And even then I force myself to show my real side. sorry

Years
Pixel art fusion is really fun. I've done it a few times and have always wanted to start getting more involved in that but never did for some reason. And I totally love your avatar because it's two of my favorite Pokemon, Whimsicott and Audino, fused together. *~* Amazin' job! Welcome to the forum, sorry for the very late post.

Aww, we definitely understand if you're shy or not up to being active quite yet, don't worry. There are a lot of people like that here but everyone tries hard to make sure they settle in comfortably. I was very shy and scared at first, too, especially when it came to talking to moderators, but trust me that this is a great forum. You can always message me if you'd like to chat about Pokemon or anything else - I would love to get to know you, despite any flaws you think you might have! You seem like a wonderful person. Everyone is wonderful here. :)

No need to apologize either, yeah? Just kick back, relax, and have a lovely stay here. See you around! ♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey there, it's really nice to meet you, Chee~ <3

I really love your avatar btw; it's pretty cute! Well, on a big forum like this, it's pretty easy to get a little shy; especially with this amount of people in it. I should know, I'm a little shy myself coming in here, but, you know, once you start talking with people, you'll see that they're not bad people at all, and hey, you'll start to trust them a little more. ^^

But yeah, as the others said before me, feel free to check out the sections here in PC like the Art board, or maybe any of the Pokemon sections around here. ^^ If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask a member of staff like myself! I'd be happy to help~ Or if you just wanna chat, just give me a VM! I'd love new company. :3

I hope you'll have fun~!

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Bonjour, welcome to PC! I fell in love with your avatar. <3

This is a big forums, so it can be a little intimidating.
But if you stick around and you'll get used to the big forums like this. :)
You'll get friends, the good ones here.

I think Pixel Art is your place, but you can go to other forums too.
Feel free to VM me, I don't bite. xD

Also, if you have a question, just ask our friendly Moderators, don't be shy, they're here to help you.

I hope you enjoy your stay, good luck!

Back