• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

hi there

Years
Hello jpersaud! Bienvenidos a PC!

There's a lot to explore in PC. You can check out the different discussions for all the talk about the current Pokemon generations and even the previous ones! Not to mention topics about the anime, or even fan-fictions if you're into that. :) Aside from that, there is also numerous games you can choose from to play if you're ever bored. Hope you enjoy your stay and make new friends!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Hello there! Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? What's your favorite part of the franchise? What brought you to Pokecommunity? Stuff like that.

If you have any questions, or need a friend, don't be afraid to VM me. I love receiving mail! You can ask a question to just about anyone here, but Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are going to give the best answers. Hope to see you around and happy posting!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heeeey there teddy bear, welcome to PC! It's really nice to meet ya, jpersaud4!

As said, feel free to explore PC to where it interests you; we've got loads of boards here, and even more people to talk with! I do recommend that you participate in a few discussions, just so that you can meet more and more people; they're quite the pleasure to speak with! In fact, feel free to have a chat with me anytime! <3 I'll be happy to help with any problems you may have! You can also ask any other member of the staff team too!

So, with that, I do hope to see you around, and I hope you'll have fuuuun~!

Years
Hey hey, jpersaud4! Welcome to the forum! We are very glad to have you here hooray. :D

I'd love to know more about you too, as Slayr has already asked, so if you have time or interest why not share a little more with us? I'm sure it'd be cool to know more about you as a person as well as the type of Pokemon fan you are, after all, as it'd help you make those first few friends on the forum. Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? There are plenty of old and new fans here.. the community is very diverse so there'll always be someone similar to you plus people lookin' to befriend you. So go take those first baby steps into getting involved in PC and such. Of course you can let us know if you need anything, but we do hope you'll enjoy your stay. Cheers!

Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Like the others said, why not tell us more about yourself because that way you might get some recommendations or even make new friends! Do you have a fave Pokemon? What was your reason for joining PC? But yeah as Cirno said, we are a very diverse community so I'm sure someone might share something in common with you. And I bet everyone would love to have you here as one of us.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members or even experienced members outside of staff like myself. Feel free to hit me up with a visitor message anytime and I'm sure you'll have fun here. I'll be seeing ya around the forums okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hi, there! Welcome to PC!

There's many forums you can stick around, such as Pokémon Gaming Central, we talk about Pokémon Games there.
And if you're interested in Competitive Battling, come here, Battle Center

I hope you enjoy your stay and stick around!
Oh, and if you've a question, just ask me or the Moderators.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the forums, awesome dood~

You're in for an amazing treat here in the forums, as we're a nice community, and we're also friendly too! If you are looking for Pokemon discussions, or just looking to meet some friends, you're in the right place! Rizon, my lovely friend right above me pointed you out on some of the great sections where you can meet friends quickly by battling and trading. There's also the Pokemon Gaming Central where the section encompasses the whole gaming franchise. Best of all, PC has every section based on every generation, from the classic to the newest Gen 6!

My question to you is: are you excited for Pokemon XY? :D

I hope you do have a wonderful time here, and don't you hesitate to ask questions, okay! We have staff here who can help you in any way possible, as well as experienced members like myself and pretty much anyone who responded to your wonderful thread. Have fun and I shall see you around. :D

Back