The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Name: Matthew Clifton

Magic Type:
  • White Dragon Slayer Magic
  • White Shadow Dragon Mode

Personality: Matthew is Mischievous though he is Kind and Friendly. He is also a Fiercely Loyal and Protective Friend. He also helps anyone whos asks for help. He is a Fast learner, at a very young age he was able to master the White Dragon Slayer Magic taught by his dragon parent. He is also a very skilled swordsman though he did not learn any sword magic. He rarely ever reciprocates the feelings and often forgoes grudge-holding. Unlike the other dragon slayers, Matthew isn’t experiencing motion sickness from riding on any form of transportation.

History: Matthew was born in a Mountain Village in Fiore. When He Was 5, his village was attacked by a dark guild. The whole village was almost destroyed by the dark guild, however a white dragon named Crystallux emerged and killed every dark mage in the village. Only a Few villagers survived. Sadly, Matthew’s parents did not survive the attack. Crystallux adopted Matthew and taught him White Dragon Slayer magic. Matthew mastered the White dragon slayer magic at the age of 10. Unlike the other Dragon slayers, Matthew isn’t suffering from motion sickness when riding different kinds of vehicles. Matthew was very thankful to Crystallux that he taught him everything he knew. On The year July 7 x777, Crystallux Mysteriously disappeared, leaving Matthew to travel for the next years.

During Matthew’s Travels, Matthew became a skilled swordsman at the age of 12. When he was traveling in the woods, he saw a wizard who fainted while fighting some monsters in the woods. He helped the mysterious wizard without any hesitation. The Mysterious wizard thanked Matthew and infused him some of his Shadow Powers in order for Matthew to Gain the White Shadow Dragon Mode. While in this mode, Matthew becomes stronger and wields the power of Both Light and Darkness however after using this mode Matthew becomes exhausted easily and sometimes faints. After 3 years, Matthew is starting to master the White Shadow dragon mode. He does not get exhausted as fast as before and he does not faint anymore after using this mode. After a year of training, Matthew found the famous guild called “Fairy Tail” and joined. He met a lot of new friends and helped him to become stronger. He also met some dragon slayers and found out that their dragon parent also mysteriously vanished on the year July 7 x777. Matthew now continues his journey with Fairy Tail in order to find Crystallux.

Code: Snow Fairy

Guild: Fairy Tail

Last edited by Natsu Dragneel; September 20th, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:24 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
With secondary dragon slayer magic you need to use a lacrima.

@Dements there is no shadow god slayer magic so you cannot use that however you may use Shadow dragon magic.

also to all newcomers from here on out no more Dragon slayer magic if you want it then I might give it to you through a lacrima during the Roleplay

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:49 AM
<Challenger>
I need Boobies! Nothing more!

I finished my SU, if you would like to look at it. If need be, I can replace Sky God Slaying Magic with something else.

"Welcome to Boobies, we hope you like what you see, boys!"
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:57 AM
«Chuckles»

@dements
@colony
@drackath
@heretostay

Your all accepted tada

You don't have to heretostay it just that its become a little bit common I won't be dragon slayer anymore either I'm gonna change ly history

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Is Garou Knights magic illegal? well their magic is designed to "Kill" people right? XD

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:09 AM
«Chuckles»

Yes it is illegal because killing is still viewed as bad

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

You should edit the first page then so that newcomers wont be adding illegal spells on their Character

List of Spells that should not be allowed:
Black Arts:
Living Magic
Death Magic

Garou Knights' Spells (Their spells are designed to kill people if you guys are reading the manga):
Plant Magic
Paper Magic
Terrain Effect Magic
Acid Magic

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:16 AM
«Chuckles»

I will tomorrow, I'm currently in bed and on my phone

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
I will tomorrow, I'm currently in bed and on my phone
Lawl, what time is it there? O.o

Old September 17th, 2013, 03:44 AM
«Chuckles»

Currently it is 9:44 and I am reading monster hunter orage thanks to yamagi saying someyhing about it so before he spoiled anymore I decided to read it.

Old September 17th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Dragon Of A Different Age

Nature: Hasty
I'm loving the new people joining But Im seeing way too much potential for Godmodding. Arghh, i don't want to ruin it for anyone but I don't want this to end up dying because of the possible overbearing of powers.

Maybe I can help out a bit if you guys don't mind. Like just little stuff that I've noticed.

@YG: I love your magic and your app. The only is that, Light and Dark magic are very broad areas. Is your Dark magic like Darkness Magic or was it meant to be something else ?

@~Genevieve~: I can see why your have Demon's Eye and Living magic. Not quite sure what their gonna do with a rough and tumble chick like yourself. I don't believe you'll Godmod with your magic so I vote for letting you keep it But then that wouldn't be fair. Ultimately the decision is up to Chuckles. Your Arc of Time magic is plenty strong enough though, I say couple that with another moderately powerful magic and you got yourself something FUROUS !

@Colony: Arc of Time is a lost magic and since we're banning living magic and such, it sorta leaves my girl G up there with little left. I think only one person should be using one lost magic at a time, Dragon Slayer elements and God Slayer elements aside. The rest I think is cool though.

@Dements: Also, I sorta think its okay to add GS elements in tandem with the DS elements. A Shadow GS for a Shadow DS. Just my thoughts on that little discussion.

@Drakath: In the manga, they weren't able to use both magics separably, I think. If I'm remembering right than its mostly like they have their DS magic and then its like they ate another element and when entering that mode could use it in conjunction with the original. So, if Chuckles agree, I would say take either White or Shadow Dragon Slayer and keep the Mode afterwards. Or if he doesn't care then I don't care, just pointing it out.

Again, these are only opinions and such. Just something that could help with the possible look of Godmodding in the thread. Also, don't hate me for this. I use to be Staff on a FTRP site; It comes second nature to me. That, coupled with the fact that I love FT has made me somewhat of a douchebag when it comes to it. lol

"I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"

Last edited by Yamagi Sosuke; September 17th, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old September 17th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
@Yamagi: The only problem I have with losing Arc of Time would be that my character's history is based around him learning it, and if it were changed it would require a complete overhaul of my SU and a moderate change to Dements' SU as well. It's not as simple as just changing the magic type either, since it played a rather big role in his childhood, joining Sabertooth, and what types of magic to learn later. If I must change then I will, but it would be a much greater inconvenience than necessary.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old September 17th, 2013, 11:30 AM
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Nature: Quiet
@Yamagi: I was mostly going for Darkness magic, maybe with some other assorted evil-esque abilities.

Also, just looking at everyone else's SUs I feel.... extremely underpowered. Remil is just standing over here away from the God and Dragon Slayers.
Old September 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM
«Chuckles»

I agree with yamagi, if you could limit using lost magics and black magic tha are ment to kill people.

Old September 17th, 2013, 01:54 PM
<Challenger>
I need Boobies! Nothing more!

No problemo! I'll switch my God Slaying magic. It's not really necessary, and is in fact quite OP. I'm switching it to Fire Magic.

"Welcome to Boobies, we hope you like what you see, boys!"
Old September 17th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

@Yamagi

Well then. Im Removing My Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic and changing my History. Thanks for the suggestion

Old September 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
Okay, so not to change the subject, but where are you going to have Sabertooth be? Since, you know, it isn't currently known where they are located. It has been suggested that it's a mountainous region, at least that's what the manga suggests.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

ok, i finished editing my character i hope its fine now..

any suggestions are welcome xD

Old September 17th, 2013, 06:34 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I might have to drop my reservation... I Kind of have to rethink literally everything from how she looks to her history I already had written out on my computer with the ban of certain magics. I don't really know what to do with her now
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:08 PM
«Chuckles»

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
I might have to drop my reservation... I Kind of have to rethink literally everything from how she looks to her history I already had written out on my computer with the ban of certain magics. I don't really know what to do with her now
since your character is part of a dark guild you can still use illegal magics but your character has to mnay of them for even the strongest mages to master and she is a ten year old plus dark guilds are not very good for the RP since most of the RP will be about taking on story related missions which your character cannot.

Also i fixed my History and removed my Lightning dragon slayer magic.

here it is :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer
Ace was born in a village not to far from magnolia but when Ace was only young his parents were taken from him because they practiced black magic, the people who took his parents were the towns men and viewed Ace as a danger but the townsfolk offered Ace 2 options stay in the village and die or leave the village and their people alone whilst living. Ace accepted the latter and fleed into the wilderness, he struggled a lot as he tried to learn magic for he was not able to so he could make a living but when Ace had nearly given up hope until he encountered a small dog was eager to follow him around every where, he named the dog Inu because it is a dog.

After a few months of travelling from town to town looking for food Ace and Inu were ambushed by Bandits as Ace put it. these bad people wanted Ace's money and his dog otherwise they would kill him and Inu, Ace said "No!" which made the bad guys angry and they went ahead with what they said and closed in on Ace, Ace's did not think to use his magic because he did not want to hurt them but Inu jumped in front of Ace and protected him but the little white dog was no match for the brutality of the bandits, when Inu was breathing his last breaths Ace absorbed Inu's soul in order to keep him alive which in turn granted Ace "Animal Possession" where Ace killed the bandits in rage and anger for nearly killing his only friend.

After a long time Ace was told about a guild called Fairy Tail where he could join and help people, Ace new that Fairy Tail was the place to go, he finally found the base of Fairy Tail, when he was 16 he found it hard to fit in with all the relaxed people but eventually he fell right into cracks of fairy tail and had the same reputation as everyone else did in the guild... being destructive.

After two years of Ace's time with Fairy Tail he left to train on Mt. Hakobe and said he would be back in 12 months and to send someone to retrieve him when that time was up. (I will pick up from here in IC)

Last edited by «Chuckles»; September 18th, 2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Btw its Clifton not CLIGTON. xD

Old September 18th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Yamagi Sosuke

Again guys those were only my opinions and such. Though, Im happy that you were all kind with your replies.

@Colonel: I can understand where you're coming from with that. - scratches his head- Well it might not be too bad to have two people using it. It would make for a interesting twist in our overall dynamics. So I say keep it.

@~Genevieve~: I'd hate to see you leave over some banned magic, plus like Chuckles said your already apart of an illegal guild. Sooo, I guess as long as your make sure you keep in the confines of your rank, you can keep it. I mean you're using magic that comes from Zeref himself, your pretty much the Definition of BA right now lol.

P.S. xD, Chuckles has the last say.

Also, if you guys have anything to say about my character I'm all ears.

"I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:20 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I just got my first job, so I won't have as much time online that's why I'm dropping my reservation.
Old September 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM
«Chuckles»

Okay then hope you have fun at your new job.

IC will be posted this afternoon I have 2 weeks and 2 days of holidays tomorrow so I will have lots of time on my hands.

Old September 19th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Yamagi Sosuke

Oh yea ! This should be fun lol and why not place Sabertooth in Crocus or MT Hakobe, even though it snowy as hell up there, they should be fine.

I call deals on that High-Ranking Normal Mission.

Last edited by Yamagi Sosuke; September 19th, 2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links