Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #326    
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:20 PM
dark£n's Avatar
dark£n
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Portugal
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
YAYYYY Finaly! Thx for ur comeback (if it is a comeback) im rly waiting a great game like the 1st one! You guys dont need to hurry! We know that you have your one lifes and that you want to makes us happy and to makes us enjoy what pokemon world can give us, so i must say that you guys are awsome and give your best and have best of luck!
  #327    
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:22 PM
dark£n's Avatar
dark£n
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Portugal
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUG4M3R View Post
You all agree that this hack promised a lot really but maybe one day someone completes it ... Good luck Uzigunner I know that if you make this hack right it will probably be hack of the year when it is released ut for that you need to have a great team....
Também sou tuga! Vou já ver o teu channel! :D

Im portuguse aswell! Gonna check your channel right now!
  #328    
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Well, now I guess I can say to all you guys that, I told you so. Look who's making a fool out of himself now..
  #329    
Old September 14th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Renton Thurston's Avatar
Renton Thurston
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Hello everybody.
Im here to give an update on the progression of dark rising 2 with a direct message from dark rising girl herself. she forgot her password to the forums and does not use the email that is associated with this website anymore. She will be creating a new username eventually when she is ready. here is the message she asked of me to post here;

"Hey Everyone! After being away from the community for so long, I checked back for the first time in months yesterday to see if the thread was still up & it was! I want to thank everyone for the support you're giving to Dark Rising 2, I really really appreciate it. Now on to the good parts you're all probably curious about;

*YES, Dark Rising 2 is still being worked on and it has been since I left. Progress is going sort of slow, but very well. I've learned to event better scripts and a lot more since I'm working on the hack alone.

*Progress is currently at the 4th badge(There will be 12 badges)

*Since I've been absent from the community, SO MUCH 6th gen information has been revealed and I'm loving so much of it. I have to say though, Fairy-Type WILL NOT be in the hack(I wouldn't know how to program it into the hack anyway lol). However, this has actually improved the story of the hack & made it even better. In this hack, the fairy type has been sealed away by Darugis along with Arceus. Until Darugis is defeated, the Fairy Type does not exist within any Pokemon. Due to Fairy being strong against every type Darugis is made of, it's his key weakness and that is why he has sealed it away. It may sound cheesy by me just writing it, but trust me, when it's all told within the story of the hack, it makes much more sense and is a lot cooler."

*Mega Evolutions...There will only be 3 Mega Evolutions IF two of them exist. If Mega Dragonite & Mega Salamence exist(Mega Garchomp has already been revealed), the player will be able to Permanently Mega Evolve their Dragon Starter Pokemon mid-late in the hack. Only the 3 dragon starters will be able to Mega Evolve.

*I've already reserved spots in the hack for at least 20 of the new Pokemon from 6th gen. Which ones will be in it is my choice, but I will wait a month after X&Y is released to decide who. Pancham/Pangoro are the only confirmed ones so far with Fennekin being Jalice's Pokemon.

*Yes, I've become a better mapper lol

*I have enough stuff done to release a beta, however, I won't. The hack will not be released until it's completely done sometime next year. This msg is simply an update that the hack is still alive and will not ever die.

*I've checked out and played a few new hacks, and I'm really impressed by Pokemon Glazed. I vote Pokemon Glaze for Hack of the Year everyone! If you agree, make sure to vote for it whenever the community does the hack of the year thingy. It's a really awesome hack and it's the best one released this year in my opinion(Did Pokemon Reborn come out this year as well? Idk whatever. Vote for either ^.^)

Lastly, I do want to apologize for anything cruel and ridiculous I may have said to anyone the last time I was a member of the community. I was really saying some stupid, ridiculous stuff to everyone and it really wasn't needed or called for. Honestly, yes, I do make hacks just for the fun of it & I stand by that, BUT, I have zero rights to ever say Dark Rising 1 was as amazing as I was proclaiming it to be. To me & a lot others, yes, the hack is great, but there are so many flaws and errors that I failed to correct out of laziness and carelessness that it was no way as great as I was saying it was. So to anyone who still even remembers the stuff I said before I left the community, I apologize and it was very childish. I was out of my mind that night lol.

Soooo yea, Pokemon Dark Rising 2 is coming out sometime Spring 2014 most likely!(I bet you're looking at the screen like "...That's long and nothing to be excited about") I promise you guys, it's gonna be very very fun and amazing. I'm taking my time and correcting every error I see, down to the slightest bit of tile error and script error. This time, I'm really focused on making something truly worthy of Hack of the Year 2014(Give 2013 to Glaze or Reborn!). Thanks everyone for sticking by the hack, even when it seemed it would never come back. You guys are true fans & I can't thank you enough! ^.^
From DarkRisingGirl"



As a personal friend of hers i will say the game is coming along brilliantly and she is very keen on making it feel like a true pokemon game worthy of praise. The pokemon selection is from what I have played so far very good and open minded with a ton of variety. she also manage to create a superb leveling curve that is challenging but not dark rising 1 challenging. I felt like a strong player from the start but also like I was just starting if that makes any sense. All in all she is doing this on her own and proving how good she can be at this stuff if she really tries.
If you have any questions for her you can ask me and I will deliver them to her until she creates a new username.
Wow, this is really great news, I haven't checked on this thread in months seeing as I was losing hope in the creation of this game. This update was crucial not only to myself but for many others who were pending a response from you. Good luck on DR2, hopefully all is well and the confusion has now been lifted lol. I'm hoping you can post new screenshots soon to show off some progress, anyways now I'm looking forward to this game's release yet again lol hopefully the level curve and glitches aren't as extreme as its predecessor
  #330    
Old September 14th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Well, now I guess I can say to all you guys that, I told you so. Look who's making a fool out of himself now..
You still need to present "physical" evidence in form of screenshots to clear all the doubts.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #331    
Old September 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
CielShinrei's Avatar
CielShinrei
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Singapore
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Hello everybody.
Im here to give an update on the progression of dark rising 2 with a direct message from dark rising girl herself. she forgot her password to the forums and does not use the email that is associated with this website anymore. She will be creating a new username eventually when she is ready. here is the message she asked of me to post here;

"Hey Everyone! After being away from the community for so long, I checked back for the first time in months yesterday to see if the thread was still up & it was! I want to thank everyone for the support you're giving to Dark Rising 2, I really really appreciate it. Now on to the good parts you're all probably curious about;

*YES, Dark Rising 2 is still being worked on and it has been since I left. Progress is going sort of slow, but very well. I've learned to event better scripts and a lot more since I'm working on the hack alone.

*Progress is currently at the 4th badge(There will be 12 badges)

*Since I've been absent from the community, SO MUCH 6th gen information has been revealed and I'm loving so much of it. I have to say though, Fairy-Type WILL NOT be in the hack(I wouldn't know how to program it into the hack anyway lol). However, this has actually improved the story of the hack & made it even better. In this hack, the fairy type has been sealed away by Darugis along with Arceus. Until Darugis is defeated, the Fairy Type does not exist within any Pokemon. Due to Fairy being strong against every type Darugis is made of, it's his key weakness and that is why he has sealed it away. It may sound cheesy by me just writing it, but trust me, when it's all told within the story of the hack, it makes much more sense and is a lot cooler."

*Mega Evolutions...There will only be 3 Mega Evolutions IF two of them exist. If Mega Dragonite & Mega Salamence exist(Mega Garchomp has already been revealed), the player will be able to Permanently Mega Evolve their Dragon Starter Pokemon mid-late in the hack. Only the 3 dragon starters will be able to Mega Evolve.

*I've already reserved spots in the hack for at least 20 of the new Pokemon from 6th gen. Which ones will be in it is my choice, but I will wait a month after X&Y is released to decide who. Pancham/Pangoro are the only confirmed ones so far with Fennekin being Jalice's Pokemon.

*Yes, I've become a better mapper lol

*I have enough stuff done to release a beta, however, I won't. The hack will not be released until it's completely done sometime next year. This msg is simply an update that the hack is still alive and will not ever die.

*I've checked out and played a few new hacks, and I'm really impressed by Pokemon Glazed. I vote Pokemon Glaze for Hack of the Year everyone! If you agree, make sure to vote for it whenever the community does the hack of the year thingy. It's a really awesome hack and it's the best one released this year in my opinion(Did Pokemon Reborn come out this year as well? Idk whatever. Vote for either ^.^)

Lastly, I do want to apologize for anything cruel and ridiculous I may have said to anyone the last time I was a member of the community. I was really saying some stupid, ridiculous stuff to everyone and it really wasn't needed or called for. Honestly, yes, I do make hacks just for the fun of it & I stand by that, BUT, I have zero rights to ever say Dark Rising 1 was as amazing as I was proclaiming it to be. To me & a lot others, yes, the hack is great, but there are so many flaws and errors that I failed to correct out of laziness and carelessness that it was no way as great as I was saying it was. So to anyone who still even remembers the stuff I said before I left the community, I apologize and it was very childish. I was out of my mind that night lol.

Soooo yea, Pokemon Dark Rising 2 is coming out sometime Spring 2014 most likely!(I bet you're looking at the screen like "...That's long and nothing to be excited about") I promise you guys, it's gonna be very very fun and amazing. I'm taking my time and correcting every error I see, down to the slightest bit of tile error and script error. This time, I'm really focused on making something truly worthy of Hack of the Year 2014(Give 2013 to Glaze or Reborn!). Thanks everyone for sticking by the hack, even when it seemed it would never come back. You guys are true fans & I can't thank you enough! ^.^
From DarkRisingGirl"



As a personal friend of hers i will say the game is coming along brilliantly and she is very keen on making it feel like a true pokemon game worthy of praise. The pokemon selection is from what I have played so far very good and open minded with a ton of variety. she also manage to create a superb leveling curve that is challenging but not dark rising 1 challenging. I felt like a strong player from the start but also like I was just starting if that makes any sense. All in all she is doing this on her own and proving how good she can be at this stuff if she really tries.
If you have any questions for her you can ask me and I will deliver them to her until she creates a new username.

I would trust you if you could actually provide evidence that this message was from Darkrisinggirl herself.

Because right now, I am really doubting this. Trusting someone who's account was created merely days ago is not something wise people would do. Again, wise people would actually wait for "physical" evidence like what Ash493 said.
Feel a Fear...
  #332    
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Uk0's Avatar
Uk0
Pokemon MASTAH!
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
This looks awesome! I like how you used other sprites from other games, and custom sprites! Keep up the good work.
Supporting:


  #333    
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:20 AM
lit000
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
wow!
I am currently overflowing with joy!! :D
This news is really worthy for a worldwide party, thanks DRG, and her issues!!
  #334    
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Projectwolfie's Avatar
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Hmm.... excuse me being skeptical about the legitimacy of this news.

While I do appreciate the apology (yet I wasn't too bothered by what transpired, the reaction happens so often in other places I barely even care anymore), there's something that massively worries me: DR1 was supposedly handled and playtested by more than one person, and even she admits it was pretty awful already. She had quite a group made up specifically for DR2, who she gave the go ahead to continue with it.

And she did this all by herself under so short a time considering hacks. I could barely even finish some of my own beginner modifications of vanilla ROMs this quick when I had started out, considering when she left. Most 386 hacks worth their salt don't even get finished this quickly, let alone something suited for the Hack Showcase itself a complete third. Either the quote is complete bull or I'm dubious as to how well this is going to work: hackers improve greatly after their first "big" hack but there is still the timeline in question. Next year in spring is a good though a little optimistic of a date, but already being that far done is... interesting, let's just say.

Also... is the bad guy all Dragon, Fighting, and Dark types now? Does this mean both you and the main bad guy are all weak to Fairy because starters are all Dragon? I don't understand, and this is already making plotholes before the hack is even finished. Fairy type existing now doesn't mean you need to shoehorn it into your plot, it's already making things a mess.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; September 18th, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
  #335    
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Sark
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Hello everybody.
Im here to give an update on the progression of dark rising 2 with a direct message from dark rising girl herself. she forgot her password to the forums and does not use the email that is associated with this website anymore. She will be creating a new username eventually when she is ready. here is the message she asked of me to post here;

"Hey Everyone! After being away from the community for so long, I checked back for the first time in months yesterday to see if the thread was still up & it was! I want to thank everyone for the support you're giving to Dark Rising 2, I really really appreciate it. Now on to the good parts you're all probably curious about;

*YES, Dark Rising 2 is still being worked on and it has been since I left. Progress is going sort of slow, but very well. I've learned to event better scripts and a lot more since I'm working on the hack alone.

*Progress is currently at the 4th badge(There will be 12 badges)

*Since I've been absent from the community, SO MUCH 6th gen information has been revealed and I'm loving so much of it. I have to say though, Fairy-Type WILL NOT be in the hack(I wouldn't know how to program it into the hack anyway lol). However, this has actually improved the story of the hack & made it even better. In this hack, the fairy type has been sealed away by Darugis along with Arceus. Until Darugis is defeated, the Fairy Type does not exist within any Pokemon. Due to Fairy being strong against every type Darugis is made of, it's his key weakness and that is why he has sealed it away. It may sound cheesy by me just writing it, but trust me, when it's all told within the story of the hack, it makes much more sense and is a lot cooler."

*Mega Evolutions...There will only be 3 Mega Evolutions IF two of them exist. If Mega Dragonite & Mega Salamence exist(Mega Garchomp has already been revealed), the player will be able to Permanently Mega Evolve their Dragon Starter Pokemon mid-late in the hack. Only the 3 dragon starters will be able to Mega Evolve.

*I've already reserved spots in the hack for at least 20 of the new Pokemon from 6th gen. Which ones will be in it is my choice, but I will wait a month after X&Y is released to decide who. Pancham/Pangoro are the only confirmed ones so far with Fennekin being Jalice's Pokemon.

*Yes, I've become a better mapper lol

*I have enough stuff done to release a beta, however, I won't. The hack will not be released until it's completely done sometime next year. This msg is simply an update that the hack is still alive and will not ever die.

*I've checked out and played a few new hacks, and I'm really impressed by Pokemon Glazed. I vote Pokemon Glaze for Hack of the Year everyone! If you agree, make sure to vote for it whenever the community does the hack of the year thingy. It's a really awesome hack and it's the best one released this year in my opinion(Did Pokemon Reborn come out this year as well? Idk whatever. Vote for either ^.^)

Lastly, I do want to apologize for anything cruel and ridiculous I may have said to anyone the last time I was a member of the community. I was really saying some stupid, ridiculous stuff to everyone and it really wasn't needed or called for. Honestly, yes, I do make hacks just for the fun of it & I stand by that, BUT, I have zero rights to ever say Dark Rising 1 was as amazing as I was proclaiming it to be. To me & a lot others, yes, the hack is great, but there are so many flaws and errors that I failed to correct out of laziness and carelessness that it was no way as great as I was saying it was. So to anyone who still even remembers the stuff I said before I left the community, I apologize and it was very childish. I was out of my mind that night lol.

Soooo yea, Pokemon Dark Rising 2 is coming out sometime Spring 2014 most likely!(I bet you're looking at the screen like "...That's long and nothing to be excited about") I promise you guys, it's gonna be very very fun and amazing. I'm taking my time and correcting every error I see, down to the slightest bit of tile error and script error. This time, I'm really focused on making something truly worthy of Hack of the Year 2014(Give 2013 to Glaze or Reborn!). Thanks everyone for sticking by the hack, even when it seemed it would never come back. You guys are true fans & I can't thank you enough! ^.^
From DarkRisingGirl"



As a personal friend of hers i will say the game is coming along brilliantly and she is very keen on making it feel like a true pokemon game worthy of praise. The pokemon selection is from what I have played so far very good and open minded with a ton of variety. she also manage to create a superb leveling curve that is challenging but not dark rising 1 challenging. I felt like a strong player from the start but also like I was just starting if that makes any sense. All in all she is doing this on her own and proving how good she can be at this stuff if she really tries.
If you have any questions for her you can ask me and I will deliver them to her until she creates a new username.
Once again, won't believe a single line of this until we have a screenshot or something, because I won't trust a new, single-post member aboit something like this tbh
  #336    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Giant Magikarp's Avatar
Giant Magikarp
I like Iris...
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Everywhere...
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I hope there will bbe screenshots soon...
YEAH, DRAGONS
  #337    
Old September 20th, 2013, 06:24 PM
DarkRisingKid's Avatar
DarkRisingKid
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Due to a lot of you expressing worries about the legitimacy of my post and connection to dark rising girl, tomorrow I will post a small humorous interview one of our friends did with her concerning the hack and the actual progress of the hack. I will try to persuade her to post any new screen shots she may have. Thank You
  #338    
Old September 20th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Orifiel's Avatar
Orifiel
Priestess
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Well, now I guess I can say to all you guys that, I told you so. Look who's making a fool out of himself now..
When the thread had been close. Most likely everyone is shocked and
ignored the game. That's why it's not easy to believe to someone who's
saying that it's still on going. But anyways, Good to see that message.
Seems like I'll be looking forward for the upcoming Darkrising 2 this 2014.
It will be on my Playable list on the day forward.
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~

Last edited by Orifiel; September 21st, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
  #339    
Old September 20th, 2013, 07:13 PM
AizenMinow
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
I do have a question of course. now i haven't played dark rising 1 yet. But the question i have is that, i noticed from reading the list of pokemon that you do not have Buneary or a few other pokemon on it. will the be added in this one? i am curious of the story, so far i am stuck on Light Platinum right now taking on the lauren league. When i do finish this i will gladly try out your dark rising. Just id like to know if there will be pokemon that wasn't added in the first one.
  #340    
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Due to a lot of you expressing worries about the legitimacy of my post and connection to dark rising girl, tomorrow I will post a small humorous interview one of our friends did with her concerning the hack and the actual progress of the hack. I will try to persuade her to post any new screen shots she may have. Thank You
No one really cares about interviews or anything.
Unless you actually post screenshots, no one will believe it.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #341    
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:34 AM
Projectwolfie's Avatar
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
No one really cares about interviews or anything.
Unless you actually post screenshots, no one will believe it.
This is one reason why I'm curious if DRK is a sockpuppet of DRG or a big hoax. Also why I'm taking every single thing with a grain of salt including screenshots.

No one else would really give two shakes about some interview when it comes to the simple matter of updating the populace on how a hack is progressing for the first time. Except for maybe DRG because she supposedly doesn't have a word on this, yet she could just come in herself and update the first post. She's not being physically kept from updating from the sound of things, why does she even need a middleman unless if it's herself on another account? Not even Uzigunner there got the go-ahead to do this, and they would be at least a bit more believable. There are... just so many questions to this whole thing. Many of which I shouldn't ask because it'll cause too much drama.

People care mostly about alpha/beta builds and helping the hacker solve problems to get their stuff going here in progressing hacks. Not hype from someone who isn't even the hacker.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; September 21st, 2013 at 09:33 AM.
  #342    
Old September 21st, 2013, 07:08 AM
DarkRisingKid's Avatar
DarkRisingKid
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Ok. Thank you for informing me of this. It will save me the time of creating fifteen post. I will only update here if she asks me too. Sorry Unizgunner I could not help.
  #343    
Old September 21st, 2013, 08:06 AM
Projectwolfie's Avatar
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingKid View Post
Ok. Thank you for informing me of this. It will save me the time of creating fifteen post. I will only update here if she asks me too. Sorry Unizgunner I could not help.
Ah. Suddenly it aaaaaaalllllllllll comes together.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful to leak hacks before they're deemed able to be shown in public by the hacker. For one reason because of problems like what just happened, it only makes the hacker (and the ones who questioned everything) look bad. For the other reason being that because they're all works in progress, only people you can trust to give good criticism close to you should be testing before public. Unless if the hacker really needs help because of something too big for them to handle. Because the hacker is still testing and trying to figure things out at all: it's completely unfit for the person who just wants to play the game.

Also, I for one would like to apologize for the drama I caused. Things certainly went way off the topic of the thread and the latest part is at least half my fault, if not the whole.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; September 21st, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
  #344    
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
You know what, I'm absolutely sick and tired of all this.. When, DRG left, I've tried my level best to keep everyone's hopes high in not losing faith, that the hack will come back. Then I had the opportunity to work with JBSundown to reincarnate the hack. Ever since then, we have been making plans to bring the hack back and where we should start. However that would last for only 2 months as now he is not even replying to a single private message I'm sending to him.. Even after that I still haven't lost hope yet and I try my level best to pass it on to everybody. And its true that after a time period, others lose faith, and that's exactly what's happening. So DRK, let me tell you something, and I wan't you to pass this on to DRG, if your statements about your link with her is true. Tell her that I said this, and I'm speaking on behalf of everybody that is waiting hopelessly but never lost faith in this hack. "We have never lost hope in you. This may be one of the only threads that never died even after you left. We as true fans have been just waiting and waiting. So please, if you can just please show us a screenshot. That would answer a lot of questions. I have waited patiently all these months, and I for one think it's time that you come out of the shadows and show that the wait was worth it". I'm done here.
  #345    
Old September 21st, 2013, 01:14 PM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
DarkRising 2 is coming soon spring 2014.
  #346    
Old September 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Happy that your still working on this hack can't wait until you release the hack best of luck to you.
  #347    
Old September 21st, 2013, 03:28 PM
ricorbk's Avatar
ricorbk
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Guyana
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Nice to have you back DRG, now my hopes are high again for DR2 and I cannot wait for you to present us with some new screenshots. please don't do this again and remember you have the entire community who will support 100% on this hack. bye for now
  #348    
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM
Renton Thurston's Avatar
Renton Thurston
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
DarkRising 2 is coming soon spring 2014.
I guess that settles that lol glad you uplifted all the confusion that was taking place on your thread, looking forward to your sequel
  #349    
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:48 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Huh? DRG suddenly remembered her password? :D Interesting... o.O
I still want screenshots, though.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #350    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:31 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
DarkRising 2 is coming soon spring 2014.
Well, all I can say now is thank you my friend. Looks like all of it was worth it after all...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:28 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.