• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The first few arcs up until a little after they met the deer thing. I don't like it much any more really.

Have you seen Bleach?

Years
No I haven't seen Bleach, but it's gotten my attention since I read that Tite Kubo was inspired by Saint Seiya, one of my favorite anime. So I may watch it someday when I have the time.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ash493, but to answer his question: YES! Death Note is one of my favorite anime of all time!

Speaking of favorite anime, anyone seen Saint Seiya? Old school, but pretty good.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki or Wolf Children, seen it yet? T-T

Years
nooope, i should probably look into it though since i havent heard of it aaahaha;;

have you seen attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin? eVe

Years
Of course xD

Have you seen Gatchamon Crowds (I always feel the need to say how much I hate it when I bring it up - so yeah it sucks).

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Nopeee i've heard so many praises from its fan boys and so many bad things and talks of overatedness from everyone else i feel like it'll be like SAO...

Hmmm I haven't watched an anime... so something I plan to watch in the future... Welcome to the NHK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back