The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Old August 30th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Masteri Mori
Master of Death

Advertise here

Hello! I am Masteri Mori, and I'd like to introduce my very first Let's Play. It will be an incredibly detailed walkthrough with Bios for each Pokémon as soon as we can get them, and I will be going over well-known secrets, and some not so well-known ones as well. I'll try and make these videos daily, but a lot of work goes into them, so I may not be able to keep to the schedule.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, and please like and subscribe if you enjoy the series.

Old August 31st, 2013, 10:49 AM
Masteri Mori
Master of Death

Part 2 is now up. Enjoy!

Old September 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM
Masteri Mori
Master of Death

Part 3 is now up. I've run into some problems while editing part 4, so it probably won't be up tomorrow.

Old September 4th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Masteri Mori
Master of Death

Editing took a lot longer than expected. In short, I tried to fix a minor problem and ended up making it much worse, so I had to fix it manually...

Old September 19th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Masteri Mori
Master of Death

I've had next to no time to record this week, and probably won't have time next week either because I'm getting ready to go back to Uni. Hopefully I'll get a recording schedule sorted out, but I'll probably only be able to update on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Anyway, here's the latest episode:

Sponsored Links

Advertise here