The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:36 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
What sort of magic is it that you use?
Whatever is necessary at the time. I actually prefer to do things by hand and only use it as a last result. Most recently I improvised this big fireball thing (it was kinda cool really but left me rather tired).

Do you think some of your interest in Earth's people and their cultures might have come from your father's work as a historian? I can see there might be an anthropological link there.
Possibly, he was always immersed in his work. We were never particularly close though and unlike my father I prefer to immerse myself in the present than ponder how things used to be.

Why were you chosen to be made a reaper? Did you ever find out why the guy with the knife suddenly turned up and saved you?
I don't know why I was chosen, usually the reasoning for this is a useful set of skills, knowledge or an aptitude for the supernatural. As for why knife-guy (no, I never did learn his name) saved me. I thought it was obvious, he was a reaper and the reason he was there was to collect me.

I have no idea what a demon was doing there, but they do seem to show up around soon-to-be-reapers from my experience.

For a person born in 1916, you certainly seem to have abandoned the mannerisms and costume of your time pretty completely. Has that just happened with the passing centuries, or did you make a conscious choice to differentiate your new self from your mortal past?
These things slip away naturally over time. Others however seem to have changed less over time that I have. I suspect that my readiness to change has come from my preference to continue moving forward and to immerse myself in my current life rather than dwell on the past.

Is giving this interview entirely wise? Given that your job description is essentially to stop people knowing too much, aren't you giving a bit much away? You seem pretty loose-lipped for someone in such a secretive field, I suppose.
Well... the Grim's probably wouldn't be overly happy about it if they knew... which they probably do. But as it stands nobody is likely to believe a word of this anyway, and if someone were to recognise this as the truth in a way that would cause problems we'd just have to deal with them - that is my job after all. I still should start working on an excuse to give the grims though...
Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
solovino
RAWR~❤

Nature: Timid
How did you come to be with your Trainer?
I earned the duty -though I did not know what it was about back then. We the patrollers held a competition to find the cleverest of us to send to far away lands… I found myself the victor and the next morning, I was instructed to submit to the Ancient Treaty, to walk alone in the tall grass and meet a human with a problem. It turned out to be him.
The other patrollers said it was Frith's edict; my parents said it was result of my nurture.

What ambitions do you have?
Kittens. Many of them.
…What? what Nidoran does not want litters of kittens?
But I do want other things. I want to become strong and be much respected for my own power, not for the power that a Moon Stone would give me. And eventually when Trainer is working in the wild no mon will upset him because they shall know I am with him and so his work is important.

What is most precious to you?
Well, I've grown strong and of good ear… fit for my role. And I like that much. I'm not a vagabond and not a simple grass grazer either. I have a role in a community of many, I shall not fall prey to a Skarmory or an Arcanine, and whenever I can visit home no kitten under my charge will. It has hurt, but it is what I am proud the most in my life.

Do you have any desire to return to the society of wild Nidoran, in retirement or for respite?
Oh yes! Much much yes!

Don't get me wrong, my work is very good, Trainer keeps me healthy and in top shape, I get to meet and fight Pokémon beyond what the wild ones back at home can imagine… but I'm growing old and eventually someone will have to take my place besides Trainer same way I took marli's place.
And kittens. I have missed many mating seasons and with them the right to build my own bloodline; that weights heavier in my heart with time.

You have a broad vocabulary for a Nidoran. Where did you come by it?
Well I stay with a human who works with "science" so he talks funny and long, I've picked words from him and from other humans - they have various interests as well. There's also an Espeon in the group who reads books, she teaches me some words as well when she has spare time from whatever "quantum"-something she is learning.

Not to mention, as I mentioned earlier, my warren is near Goldenrod, a very big city - so we live very close to the humans and pick many interesting things from them, like the various names you use for our different species.
By the way who was the lucid head who didn't realize there were female "Mr. Mime"?
Elusive Goals | Sixth | Playfield
RP
Silent @ We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Articles
Nidoran Line, Lileep Line, Latii and others @ Project PEFE
My Claims
All pending revision

OTHER STUFF
Banner: “Playfield” by Hydro_King@Serebii.
Pokéteca Librarian — Researcher for The Pokédex Extended Fanon Edition
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
*Disclaimer: The answers given over the course of this interview do not entirely reflect the character's true feelings on the subjects.*

What is your full name?
I'm Xiu Lim, but nobody really actually cares about your last name unless you're super rich like the Beifongs and the Satos so just call me Xiu.
When and where were you born?
A small farming village in the United Republic of Nations during the mid-3rd century ASC. What? Of course I know what year I was born! I don't need to be telling you everything though, do I?
Who are/were your parents?
My dad's name is Xiang and my mom is Ning. They're farmers at that same farming village I mentioned before and from what they tell me, they're happy there. They don't hesitate to tell me how much they miss me with every letter, though, haha.
Do you have any family other than your parents?
No, not really. I'm an only child and all my grandparents are dead. I do have a few uncles, aunts, and cousins, but they all live in Republic City and don't really talk to my family much. There's probably some bad blood there. Who knows, maybe I'll visit them one day and see if I can set things right.
Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
When I was five, me and a lot of other five-year-olds were taken by the Order of the White Lotus to "Avatar training camp," was what they called it. They pushed and tested us to try and find out if one of us was the one whether we wanted it or not. I was one of the latter. I didn't want anything to do with the camp or being the avatar, but get this. It turned out that I was the Avatar! Isn't that funny? Ahahaha, haha, ha...
Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
Right now I live in a White Lotus compound that's near Republic City but not quite in it. The Order takes care of everything I need and the sentries are nice people, although I wish they would go out and have some fun every once in a while. My bending masters were also good people, although some were tougher than others like my earthbending master and my firebending master, both of whom are just a little bit upset over my lack of progress. Well, maybe more than a little.
What do you do for a living?
Promise not to go around telling everyone? I'm the actually sort of the Avatar! Well, I guess I already told you that so it isn't that much of a surprise, but that's what I do. I mean, I'm not actually doing any real "Avatar stuff" yet since I'm still in training, but I'll get there!
Do you have any special abilities?
Let's see... Metalbending, airbending, and waterbending are some. I'm also good at sewing, drawing, and I can operate a telegraph pretty well too. Charisma and popularity is a special ability too, isn't it? There's probably some other things, but you get the idea.
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I'm a petite young girl and my height is about average. My eyes are green and my long hair is black. I work very hard to keep myself looking good. Part of this is wearing nice clothes that I proudly made myself. The dresses I make and wear would make some of the richest people in Republic City green with envy. Okay, maybe not, but they're still pretty nice.
To which social class do you belong?
I'm not too sure how to answer that. I was born on a farm, so that's definitely a lower class, but I'm not exactly sure if being the Avatar is considered high-class, or middle. For all I know, it could still be considered lower class.
Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
I'm physically weak in the first place. Of course, not that I'd have any reason to be strong anyway. What modern girl needs to be buffed out? Well, unless they're a pro-bender or some sort of thug, I guess. They could also just like working out, but I don't.
What does your voice sound like?
I've been told that my voice is smooth and silky like my hair, or is like the dulcet tones of a beautiful symphony, or something like that, but those were just things that guys said to me when they were trying to get me to go out with them. I guess I'd just describe it as high, a soprano maybe, and I try to speak clearly.
What do you have in your pockets?
This dress doesn't have any pockets, but my bag has just about everything a girl would need.
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
No, nothing I'll admit to at least. Some people have actually come up to me and accused me of being "too perfect," though, but I don't think that's true.

Last edited by Geras32; September 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

(You know, the disclaimer isn't necessary. It's clear to see that there's something up with Xiu's responses - to your credit as a writer. Be confident in your writing skills! You've definitely managed to convey a sense of something hidden just through the answers you composed alone.)

Anyway. Questions for Xiu Lim:

Why do you think people have accused you of being 'too perfect'? I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear your side of the story.

Have you changed your mind about wanting to be the Avatar, or at least come to accept the fact that you are it? It's pretty obvious you didn't want to at first.

You say you think that there's 'probably some bad blood' between your parents and their siblings. What makes you think that? Do you know what the conflict is?

You will have to forgive my ignorance about all things Avatarish, but don't you as the Avatar need any physical prowess? Surely if this Order of the White Lotus is so fanatical, they would want you as perfectly suited to whatever it is that Avatars do as possible, and I assume that would involve not only bending training but physical training as well. If I'm correct - and I may well be wrong - why isn't that happening?

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Why is that? And does being the Avatar feed your ego at all?

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
Hope it's okay that I filled this out for two characters. Didn't see a rule against it...

Spoiler:
What is your full name?
Loria is my full name, deary. Some refer to me as "The Frozen Witch", which I will elaborate on later. However, as you are a commoner, you shall refer to me as "Your Highness", no exceptions.

I was born in a village in Coldarra. You know, that one that was obliterated by mercenaries from the Crimson Company. You might have heard of it.

My parents... ah, that's a tricky subject. My mother, a Froslass as I am now, was single. My father, I never met him. If I do meet him, it will not be under good circumstances. Of course, he's probably dead in this time. He was an old fart from what I remember of him, heehee.

I had a younger brother. I also considered my friend Benita, my bodyguard and good friend, family.

Well... I don't like to talk about the destruction of my village, but I suppose your interest is peaked since I mentioned it before. I used to be a queen in my village; through deception and trickery, I gained the trust of the people in it and they allowed me to rule them. A year or so after I began my rule, a man named Januario approached me with a proposal: the funds of my village in exchange for protection from the possible ill-wraths of something called an Ice Plate. I denied him cooperation, and the next day, he sent Fire-type mercenaries that destroyed my entire village, and everyone in it. I am indeed the sole survivor of this attack. I am still very much a queen, mind you.

Before I was enlisted in helping the patrons of Area 52, I used to be a roamer. I would go from village to village and basically suck them dry of their resources in order to keep myself going. I did have to utilize my Psychic powers in order to trick some people, which is why I'm referred to as "The Frozen Witch". It's a very unbecoming name and I despise it. I wish I had gotten a name with more regality.

Basically, my last answer defines my "job", if you wish to call it that.

As I said, I'm adept at Psychic. Most Ghost-types find this difficult. I'm not a professional, like an actual Psychic type. However, I have decent mastery of it.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Well, I more or less look like any old Froslass. I have a purple bow and green eyes, however, which I've learned is different from regular Froslass. Guess I'm special, heehee.

The highest. I am a queen, thank you.

None that I can think of off the top of my head.

Very seductive and calm. Don't you love it? ♥

I enjoy speaking in a professional and intelligent manner. Being a Queen over a peaceful village left a lot of time to immerse myself in study. I enjoyed reading the dictionary on occasion. I had just about finished the L section before my village was destroyed.

I don't really have pockets.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Many. First off, I am a queen. If I have not stated that enough, then shame on me. Everyone must know of this status, for it is absolutely true. I also, as stated previously, enjoy speaking with intelligent and well-articulated sentences.

I enjoy using deception and lies to trick people into believing, well, whatever I need. It's a habit I've tried so hard to break, but everyone is stuck in their ways and I am no exception. I often use my advanced knowledge and my adorable looks to get whatever I want. Don't act like you don't think I'm adorable, heehee. I also like to giggle a lot, and I enjoy taunting people. If I can get someone angry enough, I can deceive them into doing what I want.

My defining characteristic would definitely be my looks. I pride myself on my beauty, and those who speak ill of my appearance do not enjoy my reaction... heehee. You should definitely compliment my looks.

Spoiler:
What is your full name?
Angelique Everret. Don't shorten my first name. I hate it when people do that. I think the worst shortenings are Angie and Angel. Ugh.

I was born on some island near the Firenation land mass. I never really had the time to learn the name of it. When I was five, I went away to some Avatar camp-thing, and not long after I returned home, my mother and I moved to Republic City. I've lived there for quite a while now. I'm 18 currently, so I'll leave you to guess when I was born.

My dad was part of the Firenation army. He died shortly before I was born, in battle. I really wish I could've gotten to know him better, honestly. My mom says that he was a great person, with a wonderful personality.

My mother, bless her, she raised me all by myself. I guess she did a good job, although she didn't really want me to be influenced by the bad things that most young kids did, which lead to her keeping me mostly alone at our house on the island instead of playing with the other kids. Don't worry, I'm not too antisocial because of that; I can still make friends, I just choose not to have a lot because it's easier to know who you can trust and there's less drama. I turned out alright enough despite that, although she still wishes I would use more color in my outfit. No biggie.

Nope. My mom said that if my dad had been alive after I was born, they would have tried for another child, probably a boy.

Hmm... there was this one time I was hanging out with my friend Julienne at those spinning board things that Airbenders in the city use... well, the sole airbender that is. We met him on the day we went there. He was really nice, and he told me that I shouldn't worry about not being a good firebender and about getting denied at the pro-bending signup because of that. I showed him my fighting style, and he said it was very interesting and that he rarely saw firebending used in the way I use it. It made me feel kind of special, I guess.

I live on the second-to-top floor of an apartment building close to the shoreline of Republic City. Our neighbors are somewhat normal, except for Mr. Wu. I steal his dumplings all the time, and he gets so mad at me. It's pretty funny.

Er... well, I don't have a job really. My mom works for the pro-bending tournament in our city, and it's a pretty well-paying job. She said I didn't have to get a job if I don't want to, but I don't want her to handle all that stuff by herself.

I wouldn't really consider it an ability, but I'm very flexible and great at gymnastics. I like to do some crazy maneuvers around the crowds of Republic City whenever I'm going somewhere and feel bored. People yell at me for it, but at least I'm having fun.

Well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I'd consider myself pretty darn attractive. I'm about 5"4, I think, and I weigh about 165 lbs. I've got blonde hair, but with black highlights. I love the color black. Most of my outfit is black. I usually keep my hair in a ponytail. I have green eyes, which I'm not very excited about because I would look so much cuter with blue eyes. I generally like to wear what I have on now, and in case you're wondering about the skirt, I wear yoga shorts underneath. They hit my kneecaps, perverts. My messenger bag contains a lot of crap I've found, as well as some food and extra weapon cards.

... I should probably know what that means, right? Um... upper-middle?

Hmm, not really. I think I'm just... kind of weak-looking in general. But it's only because I'm skinny and I like to do acrobatics. You think I could do the stuff I do with flabs of fat dripping from my stomach?

Not really sure what you mean, you've been listening to me right? Some people say it's calming. I think my friend Rachael thinks it's annoying. She's a ***** anyway. No one likes her.

*digs in pocket* Ooh, lint.

I usually keep stuff in my bag, so I rarely put things in my pocket. Maybe just candy wrappers that I throw away later.

I like to do cartwheels a lot, as well as general acrobat moves like flow ducking, jumping, flips, running off walls and carts, slides, splits, etc. Also, I have a fighting style different from most Firebenders. I suck at anything long distance, so my instructor helped me develop a close-range Firebending style, in which I use acrobatic attacks mixed with fire to fight. For example, I can do this really cool move where I do a cartwheel while my hands and feet release fire to create a wheel of fie. It's so cool. I would show you now, but we're indoors and I really don't want more arson charges.

Last edited by Awkward.; September 6th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
Why do I have to write first person for? First person is annoying and I can't write it. It would be so much better to write 3rd person. If I can't and you're going to be stubborn about it I'll just make my own thread of the same thing then.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old September 7th, 2013, 02:41 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Ρελεντλεσσ
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
You can write in third person, if it is that much of a big deal. :|

@PJBottomz

Questions for Loria:

Spoiler:

• You were honest with us so far. On what occasion do you lie?
  • I can't decide if you're a good person or not. Have you any regrets for (possibly) destroying these villages you visited when you roamed?
  • You sure sound Queenly, but a Queen without a Kingdom to rule... she's just as mortal as the next Pokemon. How do you deal with knowing that you could die and not ever rebuilt your Kingdom?
  • Do you even want to rebuilt your Kingdom? Say you had the chance, time and resources.
  • What was your relationship with the residents of the village you ruled?
  • How would you describe your childhood in general?
  • Who has had the most influence on you?
  • What is the evilest thing you have done?
  • Do you have any biases or prejudices?
  • What's your favorite hobby and pastime?
  • Are you spontaneous, or do you like making plans?
  • What do you consider your only weakness? You seem to be full of yourself. You think that could be a problem?
  • What are your reasons for being in an adventure? Are these reasons different from the ones you tell the public?

Questions for Angelique:
Spoiler:

• So, Angie, what happens when you're provoked?
  • Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
  • Do you feel like your parents wanted a boy instead of a girl? How does that affect you?
  • Do you aspire to be a better firebender, or it's not really your thing?
  • Have you ever had any significant others? Like, love interests, crushes. If yes, describe them.
  • What are you involved in right now? Anything happening in Republic City?
  • Do you use any weapons for combat?
  • Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
  • While growing up, did you have any role models?
  • Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
  • Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
  • Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances you think murder is acceptable?
  • Do you tend to argue with people or avoid conflict?
  • Do you care of what others think of you?

Old September 7th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

Spoiler:
You were honest with us so far. On what occasion do you lie?
Hmm, usually if I want something from someone, or whenever I get bored. I'm being truthful with you simply because I want nothing from you. Unless you have something.

I can't decide if you're a good person or not. Have you any regrets for (possibly) destroying these villages you visited when you roamed?
Oh, I don't destroy villages. Believe me, with a past like mine, you have a good deal of respect. The villages I stay are almost always left intact. There was one exception; the townspeople attempted to run me out, so I had to destroy a few houses to create a rubble barrier to escape behind. Of course, I didn't kill anyone.

You sure sound Queenly, but a Queen without a Kingdom to rule... she's just as mortal as the next Pokemon. How do you deal with knowing that you could die and not ever rebuilt your Kingdom?
HOW DARE YOU REFER TO ME AS A COMMONER! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

... Pardon that outburst, heehee. Well, I am already dead as you can tell from my ghostly presence, but if that did happen, it would probably shatter me quite a bit, although not as much as you would expect.

Do you even want to rebuilt your Kingdom? Say you had the chance, time and resources.
*sigh* Although I would love to, I could not rebuild the people that were killed. It wouldn't be the same.

What was your relationship with the residents of the village you ruled?
They adored me! Oh, they would do just anything for me. At first, when I began ruling, I felt no emotion to them, but eventually I came to love them all myself. They were very noble, brave people. If they were alive today, we easily could have converted the village into a proper kingdom.

How would you describe your childhood in general?
Simply glorious. I was the prettiest of the Snorunt of my generation, which is a hard feat to achieve since Snorunt are not commonly attractive, and everyone loved me. Although it seems, well, very unusual that I had such a great following even at a young age, I did a lot of work to keep myself in shape and beautiful. Although, as a child it was harder to convince people because no one believes kids, heehee.

Who has had the most influence on you?
Well, it any specific person. I had always heard stories told by mother about the powerful kings and queens of other realms and kingdoms, and the idea of ruling appealed to me significantly. However, I refused to allow myself to become a dictational kind of ruler. Peace is indeed the key to happiness, and it worked wonders for my village.

What is the evilest thing you have done?
I once stole money from a kid. It was a terrible thing, indeed, but it was either him or me. I needed something to eat, after all. Besides, he had parents who could feed them.

Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Heehee, if you consider the fact that I think I'm the most important woman in Altica, then yes, I have a bias.

What's your favorite hobby and pastime?
I enjoy a nice rest in a pile of snow now and then. You have to go back to your roots at some point.

Are you spontaneous, or do you like making plans?
Spontaneous decisions are never a good thing. I can make fast plans should it be needed, but that's the closest I'll get to a rash decision. Everything else must be approached with some idea of what will happen.

What do you consider your only weakness? You seem to be full of yourself. You think that could be a problem?
Full of myself? On the contrary, how I speak of myself is absolutely true. You commoners...

My weakness is probably how I speak to others, I suppose. Losing everyone you know tends to dull your social skills, so I can come off as rather rude on occasions. I also tend to only have allies, as my experiences have proven that losing a friend is harder than losing an ally. Emotional attachment is the downfall of every good ruler.

What are your reasons for being in an adventure? Are these reasons different from the ones you tell the public?
Well, I was tricked into this. Ha, how ironic is that? The trickster was tricked! Elder Durand sent me a message under the guise of an anonymous salesman who claimed that I would receive extensive funding if I was able to locate an item called NevermeltIce. I did find the item, but when it was revealed that everything was a trick, Durand allowed me to keep the item. I secretly keep it in the lining of my bow. But I was promised some decent payment for the help in this mission, so I suppose you could say I'm under contract right now, heehee.

Spoiler:
So, Angie, what happens when you're provoked?
*eye twitch* Well, I more or less eradicate the offender's existence from this world. Would you like me to demonstrate on you?

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Eh... I couldn't really place myself in either of those. I'm not shy, I just choose not to have a lot of friends. I am somewhat outgoing though. Maybe I'd be an extrovert with an unexpected hatred of socializing.

Do you feel like your parents wanted a boy instead of a girl? How does that affect you?
They wanted both, I'm sure. I think they just wanted me to have a brother so I wouldn't be alone. I secretly think my mom knew she would attempt to isolate me from the bad influences of the world.

Do you aspire to be a better firebender, or it's not really your thing?
Absolutely. I'm terrible with long distance attacks. The most long-distance thing I can do is shoot a small stream of fire than can hit out about 4 feet in front of me.

Have you ever had any significant others? Like, love interests, crushes. If yes, describe them.
Well... not really. Relationships are... meh. Of course, I'm a girl, so it's not unusual for me to find a guy I see in public hot. I don't do the whole dating thing though. Guys are hopeless when it comes to romance, especially when flirting is involved. I hate flirting.

What are you involved in right now? Anything happening in Republic City?
I plan to attend the Pro-Bending finals tonight. I've been following Force of Nature's victory streak for quite a while.

Do you use any weapons for combat?
Yes. It might seem odd, but I use weaponized playing cards. They're extremely sharp, durable, and I can light them on fire for three minutes before they burn out. They tend to make up for my lack of long distance abilities, although they can be easy to avoid if you know how.

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
Well, my first experience with Firebending was my mother showing me how to use a tiny flame to light a candle, when I was about 3. Then, at age 5, I was sent to some camp to see whether or not I was the Avatar. I learned a lot of my fighting abilities from there. My trainer was a woman named Marilynn. She was awesome. She taught me the majority of my fighting style, like how to surround my hand with fire without burning my skin off. Believe me, that was a painful thing to learn. There was also this firebender who lived in my building for a month after I arrived that showed me how to do a really neat fireball projectile move.

While growing up, did you have any role models?
Definitely. A lot of the firebenders in Pro-Bending matches were my role models. Although I can't do it, I love the original Firebending style a lot, and all of the Firebenders in these matches were my inspiration to try and learn it. Still haven't had a lot of success though.

Also, I have the standard my-mom-is-my-role-model mentality. She managed to raise me by herself as well as maintaining our household. That takes a lot of smarts.

Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
Well, it wasn't really intentional, but I accidentally set a cabbage cart on fire. I've since learned that getting angry when I have my hands on something flammable is not a thing I want to do.

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I'm pretty optimistic for the most part. If I haven't given up trying to learn how to properly firebend yet, I've gotta have a good outlook.

Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances you think murder is acceptable?
Uh... well, if someone was threatening to kill me, my mom, Julienne, or any else I consider close to me, I'd probably kill them first for obvious reasons. That's an... interesting question.

Do you tend to argue with people or avoid conflict?
If it's something I'm passionate about, I will definitely argue it. Otherwise, I just say, "Whatever" and leave it alone.

Do you care of what others think of you?
Not in the slightest. It's my own business what I choose to do; everyone's opinion on it is just that.

Old September 7th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
Why do I have to write first person for? First person is annoying and I can't write it. It would be so much better to write 3rd person. If I can't and you're going to be stubborn about it I'll just make my own thread of the same thing then.
The only reason why people are using first-person in this thread is because that's the usual POV to write in when writers want to get inside their character's heads. But like Ray said, you can use third-person if you want. There's no need to create an entirely separate thread to perform the same service but with only a small change.
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

What is your full name?
Lady Maylene Ling.

I was born in the great city, Ba Sing Se, just short of 60 years ago. You younguns are sly if you think you can just ask a woman about her age.

Unfortunately, both of my parents have departed this life. My father, Lord Wo, was a councilman - serving the king in running the city. I think I probably inherited my strong will from him, even for an Earthbender he was quite stubborn.

My mother was a village refugee, she always used to tell me about arriving in the big city with nothing more than a slice of bread. To earn money she worked double shifts at the infirmary, refusing to leave until she couldn't physically stand - eventually, her hard work paid off. She was a fantastic nurse.

My parents met when my father thought he had a severe case of foxhare-pox. Turned out it was just a rash, it was probably just some ploy to talk to the attractive head nurse.

My grandparents were an important feature in my upbringing, often looking after me when my parents were away on official business - but they never had any other children. I didn't mind being an only child, the bustling city was more than enough company.

Oh, the stories I could tell you. You will have to be more specific, child, if you're planning on going home later.

It's just me now. The house is far to big for one person, I wish they were still here. I guess all children have to grow up at some point. I would rather just stay out the house, there are too many memories here - I sleep, eat and go out, it's just not our home anymore.

Like my father, I work for the city. I manage Ba Sing Se's finances and relations with the capital, as I've gotten older I've gained a lot of assistants though - I must admit they do most of the work these days. I'm hoping to get relocated soon, although maybe it's too late for me to start over now.

I'm a bender, another trait undoubtedly passed down to me. I've never felt the need to train my talents, past my teenage years, so I'm a little out of practice now - earthbending was rarely useful to me, other than helping me reach the top shelf.

I suppose my other special ability is my account management, some how I've managed to keep this extravagant city out of debt for the last few decades. Even the Avatar couldn't do that, I bet.

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. I promise you, back in the day I was an attractive girl - I had all the noble boys falling over, just for a chance for a dance. I guess the years haven't been kind, I'm slowly losing the little height I had and keep getting told I'm "wasting away". People can be so charming these days(!).

My hair has been grey longer than I can remember now, I'd like to say it was because of wisdom, but I'd imagine there are other reasons.

I was fortunate enough to be raised a noble. My father's status meant my life has been luxurious, and led to me easily securing a job myself. I've been extremely lucky with my upbringing and the opportunities it has given me.

Is this another age question? I'd like to say I'm fighting fit, but that might be a slight exaggeration. I can move at a leisurely pace, you won't see me running anywhere anymore - and if there's any heavy lifting to be done it is best I leave it to you boys.

What a peculiar question. I'm not sure what you mean, I probably sound like all the other ladies of Ba Sing Se.

I'm afraid I don't have anything in my pockets - my dress doesn't even have any. Any money I need is always in my handbag - a small leather purse with intricate, woven details. It was my mothers, from long ago, I always loved the emerald green of the threading.
Old September 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Why do you think people have accused you of being 'too perfect'? I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear your side of the story.
People look at me and they see a popular, smart, pretty girl who can easily make friends, make clothes, sing, bend, and more. They think I can do anything, but they're wrong. I like the flattery, though!

Have you changed your mind about wanting to be the Avatar, or at least come to accept the fact that you are it? It's pretty obvious you didn't want to at first.
Being the Avatar comes with lots of perks, so of course I'm okay with it now! Besides, it's not like all the Avatars had to face world-threatening circumstances, right?

You say you think that there's 'probably some bad blood' between your parents and their siblings. What makes you think that? Do you know what the conflict is?
I don't know what the cause is. Their harsh words when they meet are proof enough of a conflict, though. But I honestly don't know what it is.

You will have to forgive my ignorance about all things Avatarish, but don't you as the Avatar need any physical prowess? Surely if this Order of the White Lotus is so fanatical, they would want you as perfectly suited to whatever it is that Avatars do as possible, and I assume that would involve not only bending training but physical training as well. If I'm correct - and I may well be wrong - why isn't that happening?
The purpose of the Avatar is to maintain balance in the world, not to beat people up. It isn't all about fighting. It's an honest mistake to think that though, considering the accomplishments of my predecessors! Mastery of the elements isn't about power, it's about understanding. I am working hard to get stronger though, so don't worry! *flexes her arms jokingly*

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Why is that? And does being the Avatar feed your ego at all?
Sorry if I seem a little self centered. As liked as I am though, people don't quite understand how hard I've worked for all of this. It doesn't bother me, though and I am proud of it all! Being the Avatar actually does the opposite, considering that I've got the likes of Aang and Korra to compare myself to! You do need good self esteem and confidence if you want to be successful, though!

Now, I've got a question for you! We can make this more like a nice conversation! Are you going to tell anyone what I've said here? You can't just go around telling everyone about a girl's private life, can you?

Last edited by Geras32; September 7th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
This is my Inuyasha OC who's paired with Sesshomaru.

Spoiler:
What is your full name?
Sakura (There are no such things as last names in the feudal era)
She was born in a small village in the western lands about 15 years ago
Unknown, her parents were a priestess and a hunter but they died when bandits attacked their village
Sakura lives with her younger sister Rin, Jaken, Ah-Un and Sesshomaru, they travel around together, they live in the castle in the Western Lands but mostly prefer traveling around.
Sakura is a Priestess, she can use scared arrows and purify demons
Sakura is about 5" 4" and weighs 98 pounds. She has yellow-green eyes, long black hair and spiky bangs. She wears a priestess kimono. The usual white top and red bottoms, with her bow and arrows strapped to her back and her priestess sword strapped at her hip.
Sakura is the decedent of the legendary priestess Midoriko, she later marries Sesshomaru, becoming the lady of the Western Lands even though she's human
No allergies though most times she can't control her sword and it takes her over and she goes on a rampage, she is too stuck up and arrogant for her own good standing up to anyone even though that might would get her killed
dark and low toned (like Yuko from xxxholic)
Nothing, the outfit doesn't have pockets
Yes, is short tempered and can lose her patience with others and quick to take action when her sister Rin is threatened in any way. Beats up on Jaken a lot.

Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

I do apologise for the delay. I've been rather busy. However!

Questions for milady Maylene Ling:

At your age, thoughts must inevitably turn to your future and what it holds. Do you have plans for retirement at some point? If so, what are you planning to do to stave off the death by boredom that claims so many retirees? (I don't know how long people live in your time period and part of the world, but I imagine you must be reckoned rather old among your people.)

Your job and your lifestyle must have brought you into contact with a large number of interesting people. Do you have any stories about that sort of thing that you'd like to share?

You mentioned children; have you been married? If so, what was your spouse like, and where are they now?

If not, then what children were you referring to?

In order for a knack for accounting to become visible and then useful, one also needs a modicum of training. Who taught you, and how did you take to your schooling?

Response for Xiu Lim:

Well, madam, when you signed the agreement to hold this interview you consented to the information you provided being reported elsewhere. All of our interviews are broadcast live along a complex network of light beams and glass wires that spans the globe; it is one of the defining creations of our particular era. One needs but to be connected, and all the information the world has to offer is at one's fingertips.

And, er, that includes this interview. You really should have read the contract, Ms Lim.

Also, I confess that I have absolutely no idea what an Avatar is, hence my errors. Perhaps a others of our interviewers know more about your world than I do. Frankly, I'm not qualified to talk about it.

Questions for Sakura, to be communicated via Konekodemon:

If she cannot control her sword 'most' of the time, is there anything she can do about that? One would think that in her line of work, control of a sword is fairly necessary.

In a similar vein, why is it that Sakura can't control her sword?

Why does Sakura do what she does? What drives her in her journey?

Do Sakura's siblings travel with her? If so, what do they do?

Why does she beat up Jaken a lot?

Thank you for your patience.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old September 15th, 2013, 06:41 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

I'd like to flesh out my character some!

What is your full name?
Vash, the Bullet

In a cave resting on the side of a mountain.

My Father was a Crobat while my mother was a Golbat. I remember them being good caretakers and guardians in my days as a Zubat.

Other than my parents, I had a brother and sister all of which I lost contact with long ago. However when I was taken in the tribe of Wind Masters, they soon became his new family.

A long time ago I once got into a fight with a Skarmory, apparently trespassing onto its territory by accident. I pleaded forgiveness but was attacked mercilessly anyways. I managed to defend myself and flee, but still wear a scar as a reminder of the incident.

Before my current occupation I lived within the mountains off the rim of the city.

Guarding the Flying Plate, one of the 16 plates created by Arceus.

Normally Crobat would have sub par eyesight due to them spending the majority of their time in caves and only exposing themselves to dark places. However because of my active day-and-night lifestyle and no definitive sleep cycle, I'm comfortable in the darkness as well as broad daylight.

Being exposed to the flying plate for such a long time as not only stimulated my flying abilities, but given me complete mastery and precision over my flying type moves.

I am a Crobat, with your standard crobat features. I have a scar on my midsection obtained some time ago in a scrap with a Skarmory. I wear a black belt with an attachment piece. The piece contains a float stone, which makes me all the more lighter and faster while flying and gliding.

I am unsure of where I stand honestly.

None.

Not overly deep but a low, smooth voice that is both peaceful in conversion and sinister to hear in a dark alley.

Well, if I did have pockets they would be stocked with food.

I would define myself as reserved and not exactly outspoken. While not extremely sociable I do however find security and stability in numbers. Conversely, I do enjoy the quiet, and tranquility of solidarity. A bad habit I have developed would be either thinking out loud or trailing off during sentences. Sometimes people would consider lacking a sense of humor and taking things to seriously.

Last edited by CourageHound; September 15th, 2013 at 06:57 AM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Manska
Community Supporter Tier 1

This sounds like a really cool idea. Got two characters from a fic still on the drawing board for ya

Bastion, an Eevee
Spoiler:
  • What is your full name?
Hi there! I’m Bastion, though most pokemon just call me Bas.
  • When and where were you born?
I was born about six cycles ago in the Glade.
  • Who are/were your parents?
My Mom is a Leafeon named Shae and my Da a Flareon named Marlo. My Mom looks after a lot of the other pokemon’s kits and my Da is a hunter.
  • Do you have any family other than your parents?
I have a brother, Ash, who is a year older than me and a Vaporeon, but he lives on the outskirts of the group mostly nowadays with some of his friends. Mom says there are some Meowth that we’re related to way down south but I’ve never met any of them.
  • Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
It’s kinda boring around here so there’s not really much to tell worth a story. The only thing really worth a story I can think of is how my brother evolved. It was winter about three cycles back and my brother had been going on and on and on about how he wanted to be a Flareon like Da pretty much ever since I was old enough to understand him talking. Then when the winter came he ignored Da’s advice and was playing about on the frozen river and fell right through! He was okay though, the shock made him evolve into a Vaporeon and he just spent a while fused into the water sulking before he came back up.
  • Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live in a area of forest claimed by a clan of Eevee in the Grand Forest, I think we’re somewhere near the center of it. I’ve never been outside the forest or really very far into it - there are lots of dangerous pokemon in there - so I can’t say where the Forest itself is. There are a couple dozen of us living here with most of the older pokemon being either Leafeon or Vaporeon, though we have a few Glaceon that evolved in the winter. I live in the center of our territory in an area we call the glade. It’s a pretty big clearing surrounded by thick bushes and brambles with a river running through it and a massive tree with droopy leaves in the middle! Most of the really old or young members of the clan live here as well as my Mom and some of the other mothers.

It’s pretty boring around here really. We’re well protected and nothing ever happens. We have a group of REALLY strong Leafeon that protect us from any other pokemon or humans that try to attack us. After they took down that group of Absol that had been killing everything in the area noone messes with us or comes near our territory. They’re a bit too good actually; hunters have to go farther out to hunt for food because even the prey pokemon won’t chance coming near us usually. That’s why I want to be a hunter, so I’ll get the chance to leave the territory a bit and see some pokemon that aren’t Eevee.
  • What do you do for a living?
I’m not old enough to do anything like that yet, but when I am I want to be a hunter and gather help gather food for everyone like my dad!
  • Do you have any special abilities?
Not really. I’m kinda good at sneaking about in the forest but not really much better than anyone else who wants to be a hunter. Or like, any of the Leafeon.
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

Well, I’m an Eevee; looking pretty much identical is kinda an Eevee thing; we have different shades in our fur and stuff that let others recognise us but they can’t really be described easily. I’m a bit small for my age but aside from my scent that’s really the only way I differ from the other unevolved Eevee.
  • To which social class do you belong?
Social class? You mean like who tells the others what to do right? We have Kain, the Espeon who leads the clan, but other than him everyone is pretty much just does whatever we need to do to survive.
  • Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Eevee are pretty weak compared to most of the stuff around here but that’ll change when I evolve. Cheri Berries make my mouth swell up a bit when I eat them but I can still do it . Not that I would want to, they taste horrible!
  • What does your voice sound like?
High pitched, but all Eevee sound like that! It’ll change when I evolve, or if I get really really old as an Eevee.
  • What do you have in your pockets?
What are pockets?
  • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Uhh, well I can be a bit restless sometimes. I don’t really like sitting still so I wander off a lot and explore. Mom says that I’m too “excitable” or something and that I ask too many questions but I think she’s just lazy sometimes.

Celia, a Quilava

Spoiler:
  • What is your full name?
Celia. I’m from the Bernhorn family but we don’t really use our families names as last names like you humans do.
  • When and where were you born?
Eight months ago when my mother was making a trip south. My mother met my father on the trip and my egg ended up hatching as they were returning here.
  • Who are/were your parents?
I was born to a Flareon named Alicia and a Typholsion names Marcus. My mother is one of the colony’s medics and my father was one of the warriors until he was captured by a trainer.
  • Do you have any family other than your parents?
I grew up with plenty of tales about my family and how they defended the colony but none of them are actually alive.
  • Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
My parents loved going south on trips to the beach, especially my father since he had originally lived there. Back when I was a really young cyndaquil they took me down on a trip with them, but along the way we were attacked by a trainer. I was so young that I can’t really remember much of it, just fire and snarling, but when my mother told me later she said my father took down several of the human’s pokemon and gave the thing itself a nasty burn before he was captured. I got the scar on my shoulder during the fight; a graveller belonging to the trainer used some sort of rock attack and I got hit my a piece of debris.
  • Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live in a colony of pokemon in the Hoenn region, situated around the western edge of Lake Pyre and south of the large forest below the human town of Fortree that the locals call the Grand Forest. There are a couple hundred pokemon altogether living in the colony and we’re pretty much the largest organised group of pokemon this side of the continent. The colony is actually made up of one large group around the lakeside and several smaller groups around them but we all think of ourselves as one.

Up until a while ago I lived with my mother near the lakeside but now I’m living in a small cave system near the north-western edge of our territory with the warrior I’m apprenticed to and a few others. Darel is a Ninetales; gruff, old and tough as nails but he’s a good teacher. Most of the other warriors here are young and arrogant, I suppose like I would be if I didn’t have Darel smacking me down when my ego gets too inflated. Most of the experienced warriors have been called down to the south since things are worse off down there which means that our little outpost is undermanned and underskilled.

The colony used to be a safe place to live but nowadays it’s getting more and more dangerous. Something is pushing even some of the more dangerous loners in the Grand Forest south out of their homes and into us and there have been rumours of organised groups attacking the south. Things are mostly unchanged in lakeside but many of the farther out groups are starting to get nervous.
  • What do you do for a living?
I’m currently in training to be a member of the Guard, a warrior defending the colony.
  • Do you have any special abilities?
I’ve gotten the hang of flamethrower earlier in my life than most, though I still have trouble stoking my flames hot enough to use it properly.
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
The dark blue section of my fur is a bit lighter than it is on most of my kind, something my mother tells me I got from my father. My flames are also slightly bigger and more wavy than most Quilava. I have a small scar on my shoulder.
  • To which social class do you belong?
There isn’t really much of a social structure within the colony, it’s mostly just a large group of peaceful pokemon that live together. I suppose I’m kinda as close to middle/upper as we really have since as a warrior I actually have a defined job and some respect for it, rather than just doing whatever needs doing at the moment. The Guard is ogranised obviously so that we can actually do our job but that’s about it for hierarchy within the colony.
  • Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
My shoulder aches and gets very stiff if I get too cold, but then for a pokemon with inbuilt flames getting cold is a very bad thing in itself. Other than that I’m young and healthy.
  • What does your voice sound like?
I couldn’t say really, only ever heard it in my own head. Some of the others round here say that it’s quiet and soft but they’re mostly loudmouths who can;t get enough of hearing themselves speak so I’m not sure how much their opinion on the matter can be trusted.
  • What do you have in your pockets?
I’m a pokemon, I don’t have pockets. I do usually keep a Sitrus berry tied around my neck for emergencies.
  • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I’m a bit snarky and seem unsociable, I will admit. I don’t tend to get along with strangers or people that I’ve just met and can be very impatient with people who are wasting my time. Darel sometimes says that I’m arrogant and have a bad temper.

Old September 15th, 2013, 07:48 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Ρελεντλεσσ
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
To Vash:
  • What five words would you choose to describe your personality?
  • What do you consider your greatest achievement?
  • When and where are you the happiest?
  • You guard the Sky Plate. How much would you sacrifice to keep it safe?
  • For how long have you been guarding it?
  • Did guarding it change you, as a person?
  • Has there been anyone who tried to get to the Plate? A thief, a criminal?
  • Does it get lonely where you are currently living?
  • What's your favorite food that you hardly ever find?
  • What are your religious views? Do you think the Paragon of the Sky is the God that deserves to be praised most, or you think Arceus is superior to every other being?
  • What are your political views? Surely, as the sole guardian of the Plate, you are an important individual in Skyhaven, which means every political party would want to be on your good side. The Council, the Trade Prince, the Cyalan Ambassador - which is the lesser evil, do you believe?
  • Do you think that the crusade for justice King Aion started in Duskwood against the Anonymous Brotherhood was righteous? Or do you think he did it to acquire the Plate?
  • Have you ever been in Area 52, have you met Elder Durand? If yes, are you familiar with the cause of the heroes that have set out in a journey?
  • Are you able to take a life freely? Do you think it has any value that you have to respect?
  • Are you an honest person, or a shady one?
  • If you are weary of intruders, how do you treat people in general? Since you seem distant, perhaps they'll get the wrong impression of you.
  • Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Manska - Bastion

What are some of the other jobs around your little community?
What do you want to evolve into?
What's a typical day for you in the village?
Do you get bored a lot?
What do you do for fun?
Do you have any close friends?
Do you ever get into trouble?
Do you have a favorite spot where you like to visit?
How big is the village?
Do you ever think about running away?

Manska - Celia

Do you consider Darel a friend?
Do you have any ideas running through your head about what could be attacking the south?
Do you have any friends?
Do you have a favorite spot where you like to relax?
Do you ever miss your father?
Do you trust the other pokemon?
What do you think of trainers capturing pokemon?
Do you ever think about being captured yourself?
Would you want to be captured?
What do you do for fun?

I'll develop another character of mine. Put into a spoiler because I don't want this post to be too long.
Spoiler:

What is your full name?
Badron Simolson

Bristol Ca, USA

My dad, Nolafus, you interviewed earlier remember? My mom died when I was seven, it's been rough, but we've been getting by.

I have a little brother named Kren, he's seven. My grandma and grandpa on both sides are still alive. We don't visit my mom's parents often and we don't visit my dad's parents at all. I'm not exactly sure why to be honest.

I just got suspended from school. This human kid spilled his lunch on me and when he started apologizing this bigger human kid started saying how humans shouldn't have to apologize to srains. Eventually things got heated between him and me and he threw the first punch. I easily dodged it and punched him back, he went crying to a teacher after that and now I'm suspended.

I live in Bristol with my dad and brother. My dad you interviewed earlier so I don't think I have to describe him, but my brother Kren is just like any little kid. He's too innocent to see the unfairness that's going on and it really drives me nuts sometimes.

I'm in seventh grade.

No, I'm just a normal Srain.

Well I'm 5'4" and my scales are a dark green. I'm a Srain as stated before and my eyes are gold. I'm 125 pounds and my normal wardrobe includes casual clothes. We can't afford anything fancy.

My dad says we're fine, but I know we're below the poverty line.

Not that I know of.

Average I guess. That's a tough question to answer with words.

Nothing

I hate group projects at school and prefer to do work on my own.

Old September 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM
TrainerJacob

Send a message via Skype™ to TrainerJacob
I have a character who is in a fanfic (On DeviantART) that I'd like to flesh out, as I feel as if I need to edit him a bit.

What is your full name?
My full name is Jacob Carlin Steamclutch.
October 1st, 1994, in Roman City, Kanto region.
Mitchell and Linda Steamclutch
Not many.
I ran into Ash, Misty and Brock once, when I was a Pikachu Gijinka. They helped me defeat the West End Warriors, a rouge police squad.
Where do you live and whom do you live with? Describe the person/people.
I live in Cerulean City with my Raichu, nicknamed "Sparkshot"
I'm mainly a Pokèmon performer, but I'm also an impressionist.
I can understand and talk to Pokèmon. I can also use the moves; Thunderbolt, Thunder punch, Iron tail and Volt Tackle (Being a Raichu Gijinka.)
I stand about 5'8, I have brown hair, brown eyes; I weigh 185 lbs, Because I'm a Raichu gijinka; I have Raichu ears and a Raichu tail. I usually wear an orange jacket, with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and brown fingerless gloves.
Middle class
I think I'm allergic to gardenia flowers, as my eyes get watery and I sneeze whenever I'm around them.
Deep, but whenever I sing, I can go high.
?What do you have in your pockets?
A wallet and an iPhone.
I do. Sometimes, I can mess things up with my tail (Like, if there is a ladder, and I walk past it, if I'm not careful, my tail will pull it down or knock it down) I also shock people whenever I get angry. (Though I've done this much less as of late)

Last edited by TrainerJacob; September 20th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: A Bit of information was in the wrong place
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:28 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

What five words would you choose to describe your personality?
Simple, dedicated, vigilant, quiet, thoughtful, and agreeable.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I would considered my greatest achievement was when I evolved into a Crobat and beat Typhon, the leader of the Wind Masters in a race. I felt so accomplished, and everyone was very proud of me.

When and where are you the happiest?
I am most happy when I can look around myself and everything is functioning smoothly, within a calm air, and in a peaceable motion. I experience this everyday as I roost contently, gazing at the scenery on top of the pinnacle.

You guard the Sky Plate. How much would you sacrifice to keep it safe?
I would sacrifice whatever is necessary to keep it out of the wrong hands.

For how long have you been guarding it?
For about four years

Did guarding it change you, as a person?
No, not really. Although association with thee Skyhaven council over the years does give me insight and knowledge of the events of Atlica.

Has there been anyone who tried to get to the Plate? A thief, a criminal?
There were a number of attempts to take the plate the first few years. However as they were all disposed of and my fierce reputation of the Sky Plate guardian grew, less and less pokemon with the intention of stealing the plate come to the Pinnacle.

Does it get lonely where you are currently living?
During my time as the Plate's caretaker, I cant say that I've ever been noticeably lonely. Both the fealing of solitude and the presence of company alike have felt like its own fortress to me.

What's your favorite food that you hardly ever find?
Though the nearby forest is littered with berries of many varieties, I scramble to find Sitris Berries which are always ripe refreshing to the body.

What are your religious views? Do you think the Paragon of the Sky is the God that deserves to be praised most, or you think Arceus is superior to every other being?
I believe that while the Paragons are powerful entities, that Arceus as the creator of the plates and Paragons themselves is superior. This does not mean that I do not also respect the Paragons, just a lesser degree.

What are your political views? Surely, as the sole guardian of the Plate, you are an important individual in Skyhaven, which means every political party would want to be on your good side. The Council, the Trade Prince, the Cyalan Ambassador - which is the lesser evil, do you believe?
Even though i try to stay impartial to the pilitical parties, I'm not a fan of King Aion and the Cylans nor do I believe the Trade Prince's motives are completely pure. I currently view the Skyhaven council to be the most benevolent at most times.

Do you think that the crusade for justice King Aion started in Duskwood against the Anonymous Brotherhood was righteous? Or do you think he did it to acquire the Plate?
Weather or not the crusade was for the plate doesn't change the fact that the action was excessive. The plate was probably the King's Primary motive.

Have you ever been in Area 52, have you met Elder Durand? If yes, are you familiar with the cause of the heroes that have set out in a journey?
No but I did receive the message. However I could not leave the Pinnacle for such an extended period of time to visit area 52. One of the heroes however, has informed me of their quest.

Are you able to take a life freely? Do you think it has any value that you have to respect?
I've had to take lives before, namely those who insist on the theft of the SkyPlate despite warnings. So yes, I can take the lives of people who are shamelessly wicked. I do respect the value of life however.

Are you an honest person, or a shady one?
I'm honest and fairly direct.

If you are weary of intruders, how do you treat people in general? Since you seem distant, perhaps they'll get the wrong impression of you.
I am weary of intruders and am not usually very lenient when it comes to people who intentionally trespass. This has lead people to believe that I am a mean and scary person, which at least the former isn't true. I do find my general demeanor to repel rather than to attract most of the time. However I find myself very dedicated to those I do happen to get to know.

Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
In the morning I do my routinely flight in and around the area then perimeter of the pinnacle grounds. Then I eat a morning meal, usually with things i find and cook myself. Mid-day is mostly filled with routine battle and flight exercises followed by the reading of the many books and tomes most graciously provided for me. However during these activities my senses are as vigilant as ever and prepared to spot any intruder. Evening to dusk I usually stiffen my patrols and surveillance. I can't fathom why many people seem to believe that invading the vessel would somehow be easier under the cover of night, disregarding that I am inherently a creature of the night. I usually find time for sleep during dawn or the slow hours of mid-day.

Though I value my schedule but I do appreciate a change of pace from time to time. Such as when old friends stop by shortly, or when I'm called to Skyhaven by the council. However I do get annoyed when a theft attempt arises or the weather is bad for an extended period of time.

Last edited by CourageHound; September 17th, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Paige Berlitz
HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY

Nature: Naughty
What is your full name?
Serena Touko

Vaniville City

Mother: Melissa Touko father: Gary Touko

Yes but they died in the war to save the universe.

Well when I was 5 years old I inherited my brothers pet fox and my sisters pet frog and I accidentally burned down the house and I was too late to put out the fire.

I live with a red and yello fox and a Blue, White, and black frog. I don't live in ahouse or anywehere because I travel a lot. I mostly build my own shelters or sleep in caves.

I am the youngest member of a resistance known as the Deep Sea Guardians. We are sworn to protect the dragon of the seas.

I am able to breathe fire because of my flame sac that I inherited from my mother. I am able to use my fire underwater due to my father being raised by the water dragon.

I am 10 years old. I am 5'6" the average heighth. I weigh 200 pounds but I look like an average 10 year old girl. I am a member of a race called Kitsu. My hair color is Gold and I have pink eyes. I normally wear a dress with some high heels. I have a chinese dragon birthmark on my left arm. I also have a pair of wings on my back that I am able to fold up against my skin. My skin is made out of serpentlike scales.

I belong to the Imperial class.

My physical weakness is my underbelly but I sleep on jewelstones to make it stronger.

I speak through a telepathic connection with the people and Kitsu I choose. I do have a voice but it can only be heard underneath the water. (Basically sounds like a lugia. Just giving a pokemon reference. This has nothing to do with pokemon)

Well i carry 2 katanas on my back.

I kinda have a foot fetish that nobody knows about and also I have Dyslexia and ADHD. I like to play with fire and water and I often make a lot of steam and I end up giving away our position just so I can do push ups when we reach safety again.

Well hope this helps me lol.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

One of the OC main character in my first ever fic.

What is your full name?
My name is Commander Poliwrath A-062. But Commander Poliwrath for short.

I was told I was born on Planet Fortune. A planet like Earth but ten types larger. And my date of birth is classified. But guess all you want.

I was raised in the military. Some say I was kidnapped while I was an egg. Some say my parents died in a conflict between humans, and the good side adopted me. Either way, I don't want to know, to prevent any obsession on finding and knowing the true facts about my parents. It's for the greater good, and for my own sake. But I treat my Commanding Officer Colonel Jet and leader of my military group Supreme Argonaut Mewtwo, as my fathers. Who's wings I've have been under for so many years while in duty.

I used to have a family. 50 young health Poliwags, and a beautiful Poliwhirl wife... but their lives were shorten due to a Rocket Nation attack .I only have a few Poliwag children left and I was force to be separated from them, for security purposes. Only blood relative I know of, is my brother. Politoed B-186. Who is also in the same military program as me. Who recently died during the war. Other then him. The only family I have closes to me, 24/7 of the time. The team I lead into combat. Loyal Team. Which consist of 19 extraordinary and odd individuals.

I presume this interview is a family friendly interview. So I'll respect that by saying. War is ugly and horrific. People hate ugly and horrific things. And that's all I can say about my past. It's ugly and horrific.

My team is stationed in Foxway Base on Planet Fortune. Do you really want me to state the 19 other individuals that I live with?

I am an Argonaut. A special military program where few selected Pokemon are given a chance to be given augmentations, ability enhancements, and special military training. And sent into battle where only Argonauts can succeeded as victor. But our "program" is no longer as a part of the military, only funded and supported. We are our own singularity.

Beside the standard abilities that a regular Poliwrath has. My abilities are extremely beefed up and enhanced by a hundred percent. I can use a hydro pump, and knock down a multiple skyscraper in one shot, if I committed on doing it. I have mastered the sword, shield combination or spear and shield combination. Both really deadly in my hands. But it's my large round bronze Spartan shield that people should be afraid of. It looks and sounds painful if you're in a collision with it. I command my team with high intellectual and affective tactics and commands.

Though the persist height and weight of me is classified. But I can assure you I'm around 6 foot 5, at around 300 pounds. No hair and my eyes are black. On and off battle I wear my custom made leather covered bronze body plated and leggings, to protect me. It's round like my body and protects any large masses of flesh. I wear a red cape on my back and wear a Spartan helmet for head and facial protection.

I don't have tattoos, but I do have one scar running down the side of my left eyes. And three scars on my right arm, and finally a very large scar going diagonally near the top of my spiral chest.

I'm a high ranking officer with in the military, so I'm well feared and equally well respected. But I don't exist out side the military.

I am immune to allergies and diseases. My augmentations and alterations made my body and its immune system extraordinarily resistant to all, even cancer. But I am no immortal. I can be slayed. Simple sword strike on me from someone who is equally strong as me can kill me. You can try to emotionally and psychologically damage me but it will be tough. Because I am trained into resisting that was well.

Deep. And frog like, if you must.

Does my sword holster count? Because it's the closes thing to a pocket like you said.

After years of fighting and killing. I become cold heart. taking lives or imprisoning it as prisoners of war, even the death of an Argo, especially a team member of mine and my own brother. I'll simply mourn them for the night, then move on into the next day like nothing emotionally damaged me. But the people I kill, I don't really care about them in the end, their casualties. It's life.

I don't have a effective stress reliever, so I have the tendency to hit my teammates with my fist and shield. Due to the personality of my teammates. I became more shallow, and less heartfelt, more like destroy positive attitudes with negative vibes. Like mentioning missions, in such up joy moments. And also resistant against idiocy, and immaturity because of my teammates. And more of a "straight to the point" and not wasting anytime type of person.

But I guarantee you and my team guarantees you. If things come down to the wire or a member of my teams life is in jeopardy. I set all feelings, tie ins, and bond I have with them a side, and will throw them under the bus, that's IF I'm ordered too. If I'm not ordered. It's my team over everything except for each other, soldiers, other Argos and if it must civilians. But it's also my teams decisions to sacrifice themselves if they want to, and as a good leader. I must do what makes them happy, and others happy, and not for myself. By allowing them to sacrifice themselves. As much it bothers me, as much it will make me feel regretful, I must do it, for them.

I suffer from lack of sleep, from stress. Like I said no effective stress reliever besides hitting my teammates awake, or taking a life. And I've been living like that for many years now. Ugly and Horrific habit.

I expect you to be satisfied with my answers. Good day to you.

Last edited by Iqid Loopz; September 18th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:54 PM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

One of my favorite OC from one of the comic books I hope to create.

Ricochet

Little Background: Has the ability to make bullets bounce of him due to an accident that happened years ago.

What is your full name?
I was born Richard Chetner, but my friends call me Dick. I don't particularly like it. *laughs*

I was born in Red City, Nevada in 1963. It was a huge city. Gigantic. I've heard New York ain't got [censored] on it.

My parents were Daniel and Michelle Chetner. They were good people. Loved me dearly. Broke their hearts when I headed to RCU.

I do. I have a wife, I met her in 1989 Nanya and a son. Richard Jr. I love him so much. We had a hard time taking care of him. I had to take a crap-ton of loan's just to survive. Not that I blame our son. No, not at all. Just a fact.

Well I became Ricochet, the hero of Red City a long time ago. As I said, I took out a lot of loans to support my family. Once I couldn't make the payments, they started harassing my family. Calling me day in and day out. It wasn't until 1996, the year of "the accident" did my life change forever. On the 12th of October. I was on my way home and a group of thugs, I suspect collectors for my loans, grabbed and carted me to, uh, to a wax factory. Waxing Smarts, was the companies name, they're closed now, if I remember correctly. As they were driving me to the factory, I speed dialed the police so they could track my location. Hoped that would get me before I got [censored]. *laughs*. They held me on a cat walk above a giant vat of wax inside the factory and just... they just tossed me off the cat walk. I remember about 30 seconds of being in that wax before I blacked out. Next thing I know, I'm in a hospital. My body feels stiff. My family was there. Personally relieved that those [censored] didn't hurt my family. Two days later I get released.

Police were calling a lot, asking how I ended up in that wax. I wanted to protect my family, so I told them I fell while I was being chased by rabid dog. Don't know if they believed me, didn't really matter. As far as I was concerned there were no collectors.

2 days after that, I get a call. From the collectors. Turns out they found out I hadn't died. They tell me-they say: "Come down to the North Side Docks" I say: "Leave my family alone." they say: "We promise we will, just come to the docks." So what do I do? I go. I take their word for it.

I, uh, I write a note to my family, saying I can't be with them. Truly the hardest thing I could have ever done. Told her that so much debt piled up, she and Jr. would be safer without me in their lives.

So I head to the date with destiny and those guys are right there. Waiting for me. Guns drawn and everything. They tell me-they say: "Gonna' make sure you're dead this time." so they shoot me. What do you think happens, huh? Guess. Bullets bounce off me like Superman. "Bing-ping-zing" right off.

Eventually they get scared and shoot some more. Bullets going every where. They bounce off me, eventually, and go into them. Both of them dead. I wouldn't call the circumstances "Murder" per se, more so. Assisted Suicide. *laughs*.

Really not convinced. I did the stupidest thing I could ever think to do, you ready for this. I shoot myself in the head, literally! Pick up a gun from the dead-guys. Put the muzzle to my head and pulled that [censored]ed trigger. What do you think happens? "Zing" that bullets bounces off my head and right back into the gun. Explodes in my hand. Hurt like a [censored]. *laughs*

So now, I think I'm invincible, right? Superman for sure. I hear sirens though. Heard the shots, I'm sure. So I book it to the warehouse on the docks there. Hid until they left. Decide that I'm going to go home, see my family once more before I vanish for good.

I get "home." and wait at the fence. See more-[censored]ed thugs pull up. Ready to kill them both. Without even thinking, without even questioning the motives. I just rushed up. Grabbed my son's baseball bat off the lawn. Bullets still bouncing off me. *laughs* and I just... I just beat 'em. Didn't kill them. They ran before that. I look into the window of my house... and I ... I see my family looking at me... Wondering who the hell I am. You know? I nod once more and I run off. Sirens ring through the night. Nanya must of called the cops.

On my way to wherever the hell I was going. I remembered I wanted to be a police officer and thought this... this thing I had... this power to take bullets... and go with it. I mean a police officer was out of the question, right? Killed two guys in the dock. Didn't have the merit to be a police officer. Wouldn't do it if I could. So I went vigilante. From afar I would keep an eye on my family. I made an eye mask and grabbed a fedora. Got a long trench coat. Changed my name Ricochet. So I was born.

I live by myself in the North Side Dock's Warehouse. Just me and my thoughts.

*laughs* Didn't I make it clear? Vigilante... Like a Batman or something. *laughs*. Not a superhero, god no. Just a ... just a tough skinned [censored].

Went over this. Did you forget already? *laughs* Uh. The wax hardened enough on my skin to make it so ballistics can't hurt me. They sting, I mean, yeah. But they don't kill me. I'm also a decent fighter. Little crazy, but decent. *laughs*

I'm, uh, what? About five-eleven? Something like? two-hundred and ten pounds. I have blue eyes see. *pulls bottom eye lid down.* I wear a trench coat, fedora and eye mask at all times. I can't even hint that that guy who saved Nanya and Jr. in 1996 was me.

Uh, Vigilante I think you would call it?

No I'm a healthy guy. Physically fit. However, the only thing that my "powers" don't protect me against is brute force. *laughs* seriously! If I get hit by a car, I'd be as dead as anyone else.

Not deep, average adult voice. Kind of high.

Notepad, chewed up pencil, hand drawn map of Red City... or what's left of it. *laughs*

Uh. Very paranoid. I think my time in the wax made me a little skittish. But I mean, who wouldn't, right? When I'm writing I chew on that pencil like taffy. But yeah that's me.

Thanks for your time, guys!

Richard "Dick/Ricochet" Chetner
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

(Ray said I could help out this topic, so if you're all wondering why I'm asking questions then that's why Hi)
Questions for Serena (Daughter of the Dawn):
  • Obviously, I'm interested by the fact that you have a foot fetish. Where did that come from? Have you had any partners (if you've had any at all) that were okay with it?
  • How did you burn your house down? Was it underwater or on land? If it was underwater, how did it burn down?
  • What are the names of your Frog and your Fox? Describe their personality.
  • You say you're 10 years old, but you have the appearance of, well, a really short, fat teenage girl. Are things like this common in your race?
  • You say you're protecting a Dragon, correct? Why are you protecting it? What makes it so special? Is there an old folk tale associated with it? Do you know if it's even real? Does everyone in your race know about it or learn about it at some point, or is the knowledge of it kept a secret for only a select few?
  • You like to travel a lot, obviously. Do you prefer any specific places to stay at? Do you prefer water over land, or vice versa?
  • So, you can use fire underwater because your father was raised by the Water Dragon. Were others' parents raised by the dragon as well, or only your father? Are your dad and the Dragon related, and if so, how?
Questions for Vash (couragehound):
  • So, Vash. That's quite an interesting name. Is there any hidden meaning behind it, or is it just a name?
  • Wind Masters? Explain a bit more about them. What are they? What is their purpose, or what do they do? Where do they reside?
  • Have ever thought about/attempted to find/contact your siblings?
  • A Crobat with no weakness to daylight. Interesting. Do you prefer one over the other? Do either of them hinder you in any way?
  • Articulate about your fight with the Skarmory. Who won? Other than your scar, did you escape with other injuries? Was it 1-on-1, or did the Skarmory have help? Did anyone come to help you?
  • Do you think you take things too seriously? Have any of your experiences caused you to lack a sense of humor, or was it just that way since you were born?
  • Are most Pokemon in the Zubat family similar to you? Describe some of their common personality traits.
  • Why would your pockets be stuffed with food? Are you a heavy eater? What's your favorite food?
Questions for Bardon (slayer231):
  • You didn't give a lot of info to go off of. Do you not like talking about yourself and your life, or was that unintentional?
  • Describe the Srain race in more detail. What do they normally look like? What are some common personality traits?
  • If it's not too difficult for you, would you be willing to explain how your mother passed?
  • Have you ever asked why you don't visit your parents' parents? If so, how did your dad react?
  • There seems to be unrest between humans and Srians. Is this worldwide, or only in your school? Are Srians considered inferior to humans? Is there any public discrimination, such as signs that separate Srain facilities from human facilities? If so, why are Srians allowed on the planet you live on if they are oppressed in such a way? (This is under the assumption that this is on Earth; if it's on another planet, please explain some things about this planet and how humans ended up on it).
  • Some of your answers indicated that you aren't very wealthy. Is it like this for most Srians? Do Srians have a harder time finding a job than humans? Has your father attempted to get a better paying job at any point?
  • Do you do well in school? If not, what holds you back? Do Srians struggle in human school, or do they have their own school?
  • Are Srians expected to conform to human society, or are they separate?
  • Are Srians permitted to have romantic relationships (sexual and non-sexual) with humans, or is it strictly Srian-Srian? Is it illegal? Have there been people that you know of who have attempted these kinds of relationships?
  • Do you get in fights a lot, or was this fight with the kid a rare occurrence? If you do get in fights, does the discrimination, if any, against Srians influence this?

Last edited by Awkward.; September 18th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
You didn't give a lot of info to go off of. Do you not like talking about yourself and your life, or was that unintentional?
Sorry, I don't really think of my life as interesting. It was unintentional, I'll try to go into more details this time.

Describe the Srain race in more detail. What do they normally look like? What are some common personality traits?
Well, we kind of look like lizards? I know the adult Srains I know are taller than normal humans. I guess the best words I can find are reptilian humanoids. I would say lizards, but my dad says that's demeaning, or something. We're different shades of green, normally males are darker than the females, but our eyes can be just about any color.

If it's not too difficult for you, would you be willing to explain how your mother passed?
Have you ever asked why you don't visit your parents' parents? If so, how did your dad react?
My mom died five years ago, because of police brutality. Apparently there was this big gang outbreak, but to make a long story short, she got confused as one of the gang members and beat to death. He starts to cry whenever he tells the story, but I mean can you blame him? After that happened, my dad became really distant for about a month. Then, one day he woke up and acted like it never happened, it was really creepy. I guess that's why I like to pester him with questions, to reassure myself he still cares. We try to visit my grandparents on my mom's side every year, but my dad and grandpa get into a fight shortly after we arrive and we end up leaving. I don't think I have ever seen my grandparents on my dad's side. I've asked before and he said that they don't want to see him. I don't really know anything about that as my dad doesn't talk about his past. I know he's done some pretty bad things, but that's about it.

There seems to be unrest between humans and Srians. Is this worldwide, or only in your school? Are Srians considered inferior to humans? Is there any public discrimination, such as signs that separate Srain facilities from human facilities? If so, why are Srians allowed on the planet you live on if they are oppressed in such a way? (This is under the assumption that this is on Earth; if it's on another planet, please explain some things about this planet and how humans ended up on it).
Yes, we live on Earth. Srains have been here for about three generations, so I guess you could say we're still going around the world. Most of us still live in California, but some others have gone off to the other parts of the world. From what I learned at school, some Srainian scientists discovered Earth and flew over to check it out. Some Srains wanted to stay, and here we are. The oppression is more of a social mentality than anything. There's a rule on the bus that Srains can't sit if humans would have to stand, but that's pretty much it. I think some humans are angry because now there's the same amount of jobs, but now for more beings. I don't quite understand it myself, so that's about all I can give you.

Some of your answers indicated that you aren't very wealthy. Is it like this for most Srians? Do Srians have a harder time finding a job than humans? Has your father attempted to get a better paying job at any point?
I know that the poor thing is the general culture, if that makes sense. There are a few towns that are pretty much only made of Srains, to avoid that social thing. The social void is the biggest problem right now. My dad has been a firefighter the entire time I've been alive, so I don't know. I should ask him.

Do you do well in school? If not, what holds you back? Do Srians struggle in human school, or do they have their own school?
I say I'm an average student. My dad cares a lot about my education, so he makes sure we do well. I have a 3.2 GPA, so I'm doing fine. We get grouped in with the human kids, from what I can tell, there will never be a law or rule separating us because of the "separate, but equal" thing that happened way back when.

Are Srians expected to conform to human society, or are they separate?
This question makes it seem so forceful. I don't know, I guess what you refer to as the "human society", is what I've lived by my entire life. The towns are as separated as it gets, physically.

Are Srians permitted to have romantic relationships (sexual and non-sexual) with humans, or is it strictly Srian-Srian? Is it illegal? Have there been people that you know of who have attempted these kinds of relationships?
I guess they're allowed, but I personally haven't heard of anything like that. I would think it's frowned upon socially, but no law makes it illegal.

Do you get in fights a lot, or was this fight with the kid a rare occurrence? If you do get in fights, does the discrimination, if any, against Srians influence this?
It was my first fight. If you asked me, the bully had it coming. He just rants what he heard from his dad, just an idiot in my books. I know that Srains have developed a sort of ominous culture with the presence of several gangs. Because some humans are so against srains having "their" jobs, a lot of srains have resorted to selling drugs. I would never do anything like that, and I plan to be the first srain in my family to graduate high school.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

If she cannot control her sword 'most' of the time, is there anything she can do about that? One would think that in her line of work, control of a sword is fairly necessary.

Sesshomaru, helps her train and she eventually learns how to control it.

In a similar vein, why is it that Sakura can't control her sword?

It's actually a sword forged from a demon fang that was once used by her annsister Midoriko.

Why does Sakura do what she does? What drives her in her journey?

She is a Priestess, it's her job. And her job is what drives her on her journey. Plus she wants to one day destroy Naraku.

Do Sakura's siblings travel with her? If so, what do they do?

Sakura only has one sibling and that is Rin. As she's a little kid Rin mostly plays.

Why does she beat up Jaken a lot?

She finds Jaken to be very annoying and he's always bad mouthing her.

[/sig-reason]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links