The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: favorite final evolution Water Starter
Blastoise 3 7.14%
Feraligatr 15 35.71%
Swampert 9 21.43%
Empoleon 9 21.43%
Samurott 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 30th, 2013 (09:01 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I like Blastoise a lot but he's not a favourite of mine - he's just a generally good mix of cute/badass and I adore turtles in general so he gets a free pass. Feraligatr is one of the worst Pokémon I've ever seen and I can't begin to understand why it's winning this poll - it's so ugly and the name is awful haha. Swampert's okay but nothing special, I wouldn't choose to use one but I've got nothing against it. Empoleon is my favourite because it's quite literally the emporer penguin - it looks so regal and threatening whilst maintaining a huge air of 'cool' about it and it's a lot of fun to use on a team. Then Samurott is another one like Swampert that I'm very indifferent about; I've got nothing against it but it's not something I'd choose to use.
Old September 20th, 2013 (03:46 AM). Edited September 20th, 2013 by Peitharchia.
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

In my opinion, out of all the Pokémon that are listed here, Blastoise has gotta be the best-looking. It has two cannons stuck to its body. With the help of these cannons, this Pokémon is able to perform a variety of special attacks such as Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, and Hydro Cannon. Plus, it has the ability to take these cannons in and out of its shell whenever it pleases. Isn't that amazing? When it comes to battling, though, Swampert would have to be the best. It's got great offensive stats, and thanks to its bulk, it could take quite a lot of hits and still survive. Give it a Choice Band, and it should be able to take down almost any Pokémon with only one or two hits. It may never be able to outrun any Pokémon due to its low Speed stat, but that doesn't really matter since it was designed to be a slow Pokémon in the first place. d:
Old September 20th, 2013 (03:58 AM).
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
swampert always.

Bulky yet strong enough to dish out heavy damage. And a real bro in hoenn runs where i use em.

Old September 20th, 2013 (06:54 AM).
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
It's too difficult to decide. I wish we could vote for more than one starter. I like both Samurott and Empoleon, but my passion of birds makes me vote for the latter. Empoleon has a great typing as well.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links