• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Sitting on Undella Bay...

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Nothing moves me like the Ferris wheel ride with Yancy.

Playing in the Pokestar Studios is also some of the most unforgettable moments of my B2/W2 adventure.

But lets be honest, there were so many great areas of the 5th gen games, that I cannot help but to feel that it was the best group of games in Pokemon. I hope Gen 6 can keep the momentum.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I really can't remember, koff~

I wish I could. . . let me think. I think it was when I realized they finally made a Fire/Dragon type. I mean, when you roam the forests of various games, Dragons don't use bubbles to attack, they breathe fire. FIRE. The fact that they haven't included a typing like that until the fifth generation, I'll never know. It makes the most sense that they would have done this sooner rather than later, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Thanks, guys! It's been really rad hearing all of your good times in the epic land of Unova. Seriously, if I could, I would live there.

Then I would have awesome memories forever! C:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I have to say collecting feathers in that Drifveil Drawbridge. I don't know why, I had so much fun collecting them and battling the occasional Ducklett.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
Mine was most definitely my time in Giant Chasm. I loved the area in both games. It was shrouded in mystery in Black and White, and in B/W2 it had this epic atmosphere to it. The in game events for it were also pretty memorable to me.

Years
I guess I could say my favorite thing to do in both games was go either between Castelia and Nimbasa Cities because I liked their music very much.

rex862

Pokemon Breeder
Years
In black 2 when walking up that fantastic dragon monument and seeing iris the dragon champion i was all like "well then ive made it this far" the music and the suspense was amazing then the battle scene an music i will just say it was pretty fabulous

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Undella Bay,Marine Tube,Village Bridge, and Castelia City because they sound so beatiful in the evening and night :) makes me think about my pokemon!

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Village Bridge is my all time favorite location in Unova.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Undella is nice, but Pokemon Black gave me my most memorable event of the entire series.

Posted March 6th, 2011 at 05:13 AM by TwilightBlade
Updated March 6th, 2011 at 05:21 AM by TwilightBlade
OMG I WAS PLAYING POKEMON BLACK WHILE IN MY BED... YES AT 4 AM.

In Pinwheel forest, I ran into my first Cottonee. 3 hours into the game, 2 badges. My favorite BW Pokemon..... I bought Black just for Erufuun/Whimsicott. And and and omg my first random shiny in forever...

I jumped out of my bed. I'm still all sweaty. I caught her in a heal ball. She needs a nickname. I am shaking so hard lol Pokemonz.
~O~
cottonee.png
whimsicott.png

<333

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Hugh's/Cheren's emotional theme. It touched my heart when I heard about Hugh's desire to get his sister's Purrloin back, and Cheren's story as well. The music was pretty emotional, and it was the first time I felt like I cared for a pokemon rival.

Years
I think my favorite moment(s) were finding N and looking forward to a battle with him. I just love the beginning of his theme song.

As far as relaxing, I like being at the old Village Bridge and Accumula Town; running around and turning people's instruments/vocals on and off to my liking.

Nakala Pri

Those moments sound epic guys, I hope you keep playing this epic game and tell me all about 'em! ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
All the grinding I did to get a perfect team and kicking Alder's butt feels good. My team was pretty much my signature, but Giratina was an Ariados and Raichu was a Volcrona.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
Level-grinding my team on Unova Route 7, north of Mistralton City... I can't even say why, but the music is just perfect for one! As far as being outright impressed goes, I think that goes to the Champion Iris battle! N's Castle rising out of the ground and assaulting the Pokémon League was spectacular, too! The music on the bridge between the League and the Castle, that just sold it... It's really gonna be hard for future villains to top all of the grandeur and theatricality of Team Plasma!

Nakala Pri

I loved being on Village Bridge, trying to catch a Zangoose and listening to the soft serenade of the homeless junkie, Lmao.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
In Black, Village Bridge at night with all the characters singing and playing was definitely the most memorable moment for me. I also remember when I was bored MMing for shinies, I'd go to Nacrene City and stand by the guy playing the accordion (is that how you spell it?) to chill off and get some encouragement :]

ping.php

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Undella Town in the Winter/Fall/Spring fishing for Pokemon. The music, the peace, and all the Luvdisc I can find. <3
Undella Town truly is the greatest place in any Pokemon game.

Back