• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
10/10 - You hit my weakness, dude. That song is what got me into discovering the rock/industrial/indie genre and I thank Linkin Park for opening up that world for me.

Pokémon Trainer 188

5/10 Not something I would choose to listen too but if it came on the Radio I would leave it on :)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
6/10 - sounds like something straight off Disney Channel or something

Considering pop nowadays it was listenable at least. :p

Mix in the Strokes with metal, and this is what you get...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
7/10 - The song itself is good, but my only problem with it is that it is overplayed in most movies and commercials.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
6.5/10 I'm not a fan of simplistic songs like this, with just a bit of an acoustic guitar, etc. But besides that it IS a good song.

^ By the way, I just heard this song right here (surprisingly, because it's Foreigner which is one of my favorite bands) ^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
lol wow really? smh... macklemore out of all the rappers... buuut i would expect that from a gaga fanboy ;) jk dont get all pissy

6/10 Not really my style but Im willing to expand my horizons.. *playful jab at Nakuzami* just something feels a bit off on the song

Actually, I'm more of a P!nk fanboy. Gaga is a side interest. d:

And, truthfully, the main reasons I don't mind Macklemoore are the fact that they don't tend to play more than two of his songs on the radio (the only two I've actually listened to) and those are Thrift Shop and Same Love. I don't mind Thrift Shop, whereas Same Love is 99% of why I don't mind him. Lol

Anyways:

8/10

Ooooooooooooooooh I like that~

And, since I already mentioned it, I might as well post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back