Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner
Reload this Page
DCC
Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Mac:
I'm not sure. He's going pretty hardcore with school and doing very well in it so...
Ah, well we shall support him from here then.
Old September 20th, 2013 (02:28 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Are any of you "excited," per se, about the prospect of RNGing in Gen VI?
Old September 21st, 2013 (05:15 AM).
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Nature: Timid
I really hope TC would get some more action (and it would probably will!) when X and Y comes out.
Old September 21st, 2013 (12:24 PM).
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Seattle:
Are any of you "excited," per se, about the prospect of RNGing in Gen VI?
OF COURSE!
All these beautiful new pokemon must be RNG'd. I just hope it becomes possible and isn't really hard.
Old September 21st, 2013 (01:03 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

Same here. I wonder if we'll still have to find parameters like in 5th or if it'll be like 4th where there isn't any? I would like to ID abuse my X for a cool ID and shiny spreads whenever RNG is possible. So many new Pokemon that can be RNG'd D:
Old September 21st, 2013 (04:15 PM).
apocalypseArisen
maid of time

I am excited. I can't wait for the games, and it will definitely burst with activity.

apocalypseArisen
Aradia Megido

Old September 21st, 2013 (06:03 PM).
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Unfortunately, RNG abuse will most likely be a while off, if ever. :/ Sigh. It's why I'm a bit bummed about XY in general tbh xD
Old September 23rd, 2013 (07:35 PM).
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Unfortunately, RNG abuse will most likely be a while off, if ever. :/ Sigh. It's why I'm a bit bummed about XY in general tbh xD
I remember that it might be a while. :/
There's always IV breeding......

/dead
Old September 24th, 2013 (05:02 AM).
Ashaira

Hello everyone. I am not the biggest fan of pokemon but a fan none the less. I haven't bought a pokemon game since the old gold/silver versions. I am finally old enough to afford a 3ds and a pokemon game without having to save up for a year. I plan on finally getting a new game since gen 6 is coming and i am even planning on getting into competitive battling.
My question however is: How good is the online community in regards to free pokemon for trade? Obviously there will be plenty of good pokemon in x/y but if i want a pokemon with specific stats and nature (is nature part of gen 6?) that can't be obtained in either game what are the chances of finding someone who would give me one (or something i can use to breed what i want) for free? Obviously i am not talking about rare pokemon like mew or any shinny, just plain old pokemon. I could afford getting another game for example but not another ds/3ds to trade them.

Thank you for your time.
Old September 24th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
adventure
mage of doom

Nature: Naive
Just moving this over to the Trade Corner, so that people who know more hopefully can see and answer your question. Good luck!

-moved

4/13
Old September 24th, 2013 (08:15 AM).
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hmm, well there are a decent amount of people here who give out Pokemon for free (myself included) so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding free Pokemon once Gen VI comes around.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old September 24th, 2013 (10:10 AM).
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I donno... the way I figure it, it'll be hard in the beginning because of lack of RNG and transferring from gen 5 to gen 6. Everyone will have to get decent quality stock and that'll take time, especially if there's no cloning. There'll always be people who's happy to give away free stuff but it'll probably be a lot more easier to get /good/ quality stuff once pokemon bank (or whatever it's called) is (IF!) released in December.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old September 25th, 2013 (01:11 AM).
Ashaira

Thank you for the responses. I wouldn't dare asking for unobtainable pokemon with specific stats right as the game came out, but from the sound of it i have a good chance of getting what i want 2-3 months after the release. I probably won't have the money to buy the game day one anyway so sounds good. Hope to see you guys and maybe kick some of your pokemon trainer asses
Old September 25th, 2013 (04:55 AM).
retinaburn

Nature: Mild
Hi Ashaira, and welcome! I am sure you will be able to find some trades a bit after Gen 6 releases. Start to familiarize yourself with the quick trade thread, as I'm sure it will be very busy. There are also numerous trade shops that will more than likely be updated to handle Gen 6 exclusives and possibly IV bred mons. Check back with them as well.

Also, if you've been on a hiatus since gold/silver it may be a bit difficult to kick our butts!! I've gotten schooled a fair amount of times in local PokeCommunity tournaments, but they are great! Keep an eye out for upcoming events as well.

: ) See you around.

Gen V White 2 FC: 0820-4702-6493 (commonly used for Pokedex pickups)
Gen V Black 2 FC: 4170-6415-3455 (DWFs, other random fulfillment)
Gen V Black 1 FC: 1464-7194-0424 (sometimes used for RNG pickups)
3DS FC - Version X - 0104-0057-8507 - IGN Retinaburn
Old September 26th, 2013 (01:27 AM).
Ashaira

Quote originally posted by retinaburn:
Hi Ashaira, and welcome! I am sure you will be able to find some trades a bit after Gen 6 releases. Start to familiarize yourself with the quick trade thread, as I'm sure it will be very busy. There are also numerous trade shops that will more than likely be updated to handle Gen 6 exclusives and possibly IV bred mons. Check back with them as well.

Also, if you've been on a hiatus since gold/silver it may be a bit difficult to kick our butts!! I've gotten schooled a fair amount of times in local PokeCommunity tournaments, but they are great! Keep an eye out for upcoming events as well.

: ) See you around.
pokemon events in my country? there's a bigger chance of ash growing older than that hapening
Old September 26th, 2013 (05:05 AM).
retinaburn

Nature: Mild
Ha Ha, I feel your pain. We get quite a few events, I just wish I started playing earlier, as I have missed out on so many of them!

However, I meant online tournament or battle events through PokeCommunity. Check out the Battle Center subforum. They are normally ran through console wifi or simulators.

Gen V White 2 FC: 0820-4702-6493 (commonly used for Pokedex pickups)
Gen V Black 2 FC: 4170-6415-3455 (DWFs, other random fulfillment)
Gen V Black 1 FC: 1464-7194-0424 (sometimes used for RNG pickups)
3DS FC - Version X - 0104-0057-8507 - IGN Retinaburn
Old October 1st, 2013 (12:48 PM).
apocalypseArisen
maid of time

I need inspiration to RNG, any ideas?

apocalypseArisen
Aradia Megido

Old October 1st, 2013 (02:39 PM).
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Google up a random number generator, plug in numbers, click button, voila! Your next RNG!

- - - -
Old October 2nd, 2013 (10:24 AM).
Absol
Community Supporter

Or do what I do and ask TC chat for random Pokémon. Be prepared to get lots of answers though :p
Old October 2nd, 2013 (03:07 PM).
Cordelia
Banned

RNG whatever we tell you in chat. Then do it again. And again. And again!
Old October 3rd, 2013 (12:50 PM).
RingoH

RNG whatever we tell you in chat. Then do it again. And again. And again!
Ooohhh.... that sounds like a fun game. I have too many projects under way.... Entrelink Forrest pretty filled up on all four my retail carts, waiting to RNG. Many event Pokemon I have yet to pick up from the delivery man. I want to re-start Platinum just to RNG a vanity ID.... Oh, not to mention my Gen III projects I have on my wish list. If I ever get bored of the RNGing I have to do I will drop you a PM Mac and play your little game.

Oh, and working heavily on my Dream Radar abuses.
Old October 7th, 2013 (01:01 PM).
Cordelia
Banned

Sounds good. I need to get back into rng soon!

So guys, it's this Saturday! Are you getting X or Y or both? I'm getting X! My coworker Shannon is picking it up for me at midnight so I'll have the game on release day.

We have some changes with how we're handling this launch so pay special attention to their original posts of the new threads.
Old October 7th, 2013 (03:25 PM).
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Wait, it's Saturday? This entire time I thought it was Thursday! Not that it makes any difference to me since I still don't have a 3DS (guys halp).

I /was/ trying to fill up my entralink forest but with Global Link down until Saturday at some point, I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore. It's definitely impossible to get the 20k dream points to convert into the new thing and near-impossible to get the 5 houses.

I split up my two games so that my White version is doing the pokedoll and furniture requirements and my White2 game is doing the houses.

(I think I'll be alright with the furniture and the pokedoll requirements but the others, no.)

- - - -
Old October 7th, 2013 (03:36 PM).
apocalypseArisen
maid of time

I'm getting both X and Y; double the fun! I can't wait for RNG to be cracked in gen 6! So many new possibilities. @.@

I'm avoiding at least all storyline spoilers, as it was impossible for me to avoid pokemon spoilers, so playing them will be a completely new experience, unlike BW and BW2.

apocalypseArisen
Aradia Megido

Old October 7th, 2013 (03:53 PM).
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Feh. The fate of all #tradecorner visitors is getting spoilered to death. Muahahahah.
Seriously though, it's been ages since the 3DS has been out and no one's cracked it yet. Hm. If no one's managed to do it by the time the new handheld console comes out, I'll dip my hat at Nintendo.

- - - -
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links