• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey that's my lucario

anyways lucario attack that imposter with close combat

Okay I'm sorry, I don't like picking apart posts but there's just so many things wrong with this one that I can't not do it.
First off. HOW do you KNOW that it's your Lucario? There's like one million Lucarios out there, there's literally no guarantee that this is yours. You aren't the only person on Earth legally permitted to own a Lucario. Second, if it's your Lucario, how can it be an impostor at the same time? I mean, either it's your Lucario, or it's an impostor, you can't have your Lucario attacking itself. Third, and this is the first point all over again, how the heck is it an impostor if it's just another Lucario? Were it an Arceus, I wouldn't say a word because dammit it's PokeGod there can only be one, but Lucario is a distinct species. I don't care if they look the same, because ALL Pokemon of the same species look the same. If I had a, let's say a dog. And you have a dog which looks exactly like mine. Is it an impostor? HECK NO. IT'S JUST. A. DOG.

And that's how Equestria was made.

Terrakion, please Rock Slide this Typhlosion before I go crazy from that guy.

Years
No, you Take down foes with Take Down, with Aerial Ace you ace foes. Allow me to demonstrate.

Toxicroak, punch him in the drain with Drain Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back