The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
basing off of an episode of the first Pokémon series where it was said you can ride a Pokémon with fire on its body without being burnt if your friendship with the Pokémon is high enough (they were riding a Ponyta).
with that being said, what Pokémon with fire on its body would you most want to ride for transportation (giving you had a high enough friendship with the Pokémon)

mine is quite obvious, Moltres!
Old September 14th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
I would never, ever ride Moltres. It has too much fire surrounding its body, so if it didn't consider me as a good friend, then my clothes would be turned to ashes as soon as I even got near it. I would ride a Charizard, most likely. It's got flames only on its tail, so the chances of me getting into contact with them and burning myself are pretty low. Plus, it's one of my most favorite Pokémon from the Kanto region!
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Flushed
down the drain.
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Flushed
I almost picked Entei, but realized it doesn't actually have any flames. Hmm probably Chandelure. I'm sure I could levitate with it somehow.
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something

Nature: Calm
Probably Charizard, it has the least amount of fire, which is good if we get into an argument mid-flight. It could also fly over any obstacle in its path and overall it's a pretty cool pokemon.
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Blackey448

Nature: Quiet
I think I'd really enjoy riding a Rapidash, because we could just plow through everything in our way, and also it'd be really nice to know that we had a good, strong Pokemon/Trainer bond.

There's a realm above the trees
Where the lost are finally found
So touch your feathers to the breeze
And leave the ground~
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Gravity.

Ponyta, because it would burn any road blocks in my way..
Old September 14th, 2013, 11:14 PM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Yeah, Rapidash. It's beautiful and it's a horse and I think I remember how to ride a horse still. Been quite a few years since I tried it though :x Anyways, it's said to be very fast and in a manga it was a pretty cool battler. So I'd want to have a Rapidash to ride.

If I ever had to choose a pokémon with flames on its body ride, which wouldn't exactly be my first choice if it wasn't for the factor that Rapidash happens to be a horse ^^
Old September 15th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I think I'd like to fly on a Charizard if I had the opportunity, since I wouldn't have to worry quite as much about it's flame compared to something like Moltres or Rapidash (even if the flames wouldn't burn me, I'd still rather not take the chance). Plus, flying beats running on the ground anyway!
Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Crobatrulez20
Ash x Serena please

I would definitely ride a Rapidash.
SuperSkarmory | Serebii | Gengar's Revenge (Ubers) | Infernape in Ubers (peaked at #35!)
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
CalienteFire

Nature: Relaxed
Depending on how I am feeling and where I'm going... Magcargo, because I prefer to take it slow if I'm in no rush. Also, Magcargo is one of my favortie Pokemon! Now, If I were in a more rushed, daring mood I would pick Rapidash. This Pokemon would be rapidly dashing. ;3 Also, anyone who gets in my way would be burned to a crisp! Muahaahahaha!

✰ Goldfins ✰
Old September 22nd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Ajin

Nature: Timid
Lampent / Chandelure. Not only is the fire conveniently stashed in a non-contact area, it can even absorb fire should it ever come to face us.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
I've wanted to ride on a Rapidash ever since I raised one in Diamond version.

I have this vague memory, as a child, that I had a rocking horse which I pretended was a Ponyta, because of that episode...
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
I think Rapidash is a pretty good choice for transportation. As long as it doesn't burn me.
Or if not that then...maybe...well I dunno actually...

Sponsored Links