Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Xaldin
Big things come in Nice packages.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Took some digging,but I think found another game to play this challenge on.

Username:LiteSandwich
Game:Yin Black
Old September 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
Okay I am gonna start over this challenge for now. In liquid crystal I cant go to azealea town untill you find some whiny childs toy in the union cave. been searching forever but still cant find it . so I am gonna try again with heart gold( hope the rom works)
Looking toward a brighter future

Last edited by xseed; September 28th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
Just updated this challenge to suit XY! I may be missing some things (I haven't beaten the game yet), so bear with me if that happened. I don't have the Champion's name listed yet, and I'll probably wait a month or so before I list his/her actual name so that people aren't spoiled before getting/beating the game when they read the rules on the challenge. Other than that, it's not really spoilery aside from Pokemon names, if you were trying to avoid that. Hope everyone's doing well on their challenges! I've been too engulfed in X to play mine though, haha. Maybe soon we'll see an update from me. ;)

paired to crono
Old November 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Username: LilJz1234
Game: Ruby
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here