The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 19th, 2013, 11:06 PM
imbamakoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Have you finished everything? You should meet up with Sky in ruins with Dialga and Palkia paintings and then he will let you go there.
You need complete pokedex to challenge him, though.
i been to the ruins and i cant find anything..no sky there,and i already completed my pokedex but only a silver medals on battle frontier..help pls!!
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Tojo

This hack looked really perfect until i got to one specific point in game which really annoys me. I got 4th badge and went to Forest Entrance, where Sky challenges me. I easily beat his first pokemon, but then he sent out that Hippo. His level 38 with Earthquake, Leftovers and 2 Hyper potions combo is little bit much for my team to handle. The only thing i can do to him is to constantly use endeavor with Staraptor, but I cant finish him. I have Ampharos, Monferno, Staraptor and Piloswine, all around level 33-34. I would like to train somewhere to get some more levels, but there is no place to train really hard, because most exp points i get for a single pokemon in this part of game is something around 200-250 for Onix in Mt. Fullmoon. If someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. Another thing which I realized is that there is no water pokemon to catch except Magikarp, or did I missed something? I would like to add a Water pokemon in my team but I cant find any. I would say that game was little bit challenging (in good meaning), but beatable until i got to this point.
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:22 AM
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
This hack looked really perfect until i got to one specific point in game which really annoys me. I got 4th badge and went to Forest Entrance, where Sky challenges me. I easily beat his first pokemon, but then he sent out that Hippo. His level 38 with Earthquake, Leftovers and 2 Hyper potions combo is little bit much for my team to handle. The only thing i can do to him is to constantly use endeavor with Staraptor, but I cant finish him. I have Ampharos, Monferno, Staraptor and Piloswine, all around level 33-34. I would like to train somewhere to get some more levels, but there is no place to train really hard, because most exp points i get for a single pokemon in this part of game is something around 200-250 for Onix in Mt. Fullmoon. If someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. Another thing which I realized is that there is no water pokemon to catch except Magikarp, or did I missed something? I would like to add a Water pokemon in my team but I cant find any. I would say that game was little bit challenging (in good meaning), but beatable until i got to this point.
Just wait until you get in the forest - there's a Heatran there. Just keep on trying and your pokémon will get enough exp eventually.
Oh and about the water pokémon, catch an Eevee in the Safari Zone and evolve it into Vapareon
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
Quick question: Is the shiny shaymin i just caught coded into the game?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbamakoy View Post
i been to the ruins and i cant find anything..no sky there,and i already completed my pokedex but only a silver medals on battle frontier..help pls!!
"but only a silver medals" is... what? Do you have all of them? If not you cannot go there yet.
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:21 PM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
all of the medals have to be gold?

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Resolute, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
Old September 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Ail

Nature: Relaxed
I just want to thank you for doing such a great hackroom, it was the first I play, and I love it.
The region is enormous, and that's really good. The only thing I was like "wat", is about getting Fly, I've to run so much in this game
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:33 AM
Tojo

Finally, I managed to defeat Sky´s overpowered Hippo-thing, but I´m still wondering why are all enemy pokemon at higher level than mine. I dont think that I fought less than in original pokemon games, where I was always several levels ahead, but here it´s totally reversed. I realize that this is different game, but having to defeat 30 wild pkmn to get 1 single level is quite bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
Just wait until you get in the forest - there's a Heatran there. Just keep on trying and your pokémon will get enough exp eventually.
Oh and about the water pokémon, catch an Eevee in the Safari Zone and evolve it into Vapareon
Yes, thanks for the advice, but i am not sure if it was possible to get water stone before going to Malias library, main point of me getting water pokemon was because i wanted to beat hippo. Now i finally got water pokemon egg and also my fifth member of the team. About that exp thing it is still the same :D I still have to find a good place to do hard training.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:14 PM
HyruleShield

Going to play this now! Can't wait!
Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Renton Thurston

Nature: Hasty
Wait so to confirm, the complement dex version does not have the Battle Frontier? Because I decided to playthrough the C Dex version and I haven't done much but I just wanna know for sure if there is a Battle Frontier in this version or not before I continue.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renton Thurston View Post
Wait so to confirm, the complement dex version does not have the Battle Frontier? Because I decided to playthrough the C Dex version and I haven't done much but I just wanna know for sure if there is a Battle Frontier in this version or not before I continue.
99% users say no. Alienhunters says otherwise... 99% > 1% ergo Battle Frontier is not present =)
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:25 AM
imbamakoy

Quote:

Yes.

"but only a silver medals" is... what? Do you have all of them? If not you cannot go there yet.
yes i've got all the silver medals..but do i need to have all gold medals??where exactly is the location of this place?can you show any screenshots??thx
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbamakoy View Post
yes i've got all the silver medals..but do i need to have all gold medals??where exactly is the location of this place?can you show any screenshots??thx
Download the guide... there should be some screenshots.
It's been a long time since I personally played this.
(I believe I even hacked my way there just to avoid collecting all those necessary things xD)
Old September 28th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Renton Thurston

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
99% users say no. Alienhunters says otherwise... 99% > 1% ergo Battle Frontier is not present =)
lol thanks for the confirmation I guess, its a shame I won't be doing Battle Frontier in this version but its alright I guess. I continued playing the C-Dex version though and I already encountered a problem :O The second gym leader is not in their gym and I have already overthrown Team Magma and explored more of the city and yet the gym leader still is not there! is there something im missing? thanks,

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem, I just had to go south in the next area where I encountered the gym leader. I am currently on the 5th gym now

-Renton

Last edited by Renton Thurston; September 29th, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Problem Solved.
Old September 28th, 2013, 06:34 PM
PeskyJoltik
EPICLY HAPPY

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to PeskyJoltik
Haha bro! You amazed me again! I love this game! When i tried the game, whoah! I was surprised about the starters! Amazing! This is an amazing hack i tell ya! It's an amazing hack, and you added more pokemons! Cool! Well you shouldn't add fake pokemons to your hack,just add more pokemons on it, maybe adding the Pokemon X and Y starters? Well, if you can, that would be great! And you should add more events,storylines so we wont get bored. You should also improve the graphics , add new towns or cities, caves maybe or even more epic rival battles! And you should improve the character, changing the intro maybe, or the name of your hometown, changing Small Town to Carner Town or Sainy Town. but man! You surprised me about this! Well, i hope you can add a lot more things about this!
I give you 5 STARS
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Kaden1

Help I've downloaded it and it's on my GBA4IOS but when ever I click it all it does is go to a black screen help
Old October 1st, 2013, 12:57 PM
looneyman1

Why is there no download link?
Old October 1st, 2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
Why is there no download link?
Did...
Did you even read??

Just before the FAQ and userbars, there's the downloads, one for main version and one for C-Dex version.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
dicopal

so um... i'm stuck, lol someone please help me
Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
tanledesigner

he level of some Pokemons is decreased when they evolve, i don't know why, but i think it is not important. =.=
And i don't add Palkia in the game, i can add Palkia sprite and some new pokemon but YAPE can't load this rom, so i can't edit the text description in pokedex.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 12:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanledesigner View Post
he level of some Pokemons is decreased when they evolve, i don't know why, but i think it is not important. =.=
Yeah, it happens when the evolved Pokemon has a different growth rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanledesigner View Post
And i don't add Palkia in the game, i can add Palkia sprite and some new pokemon but YAPE can't load this rom, so i can't edit the text description in pokedex.
I think it's RHEAed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicopal View Post
Everyone will surely help you if they know what's your problem...
I am psychic but I seriously can't identify problem without anything...
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:19 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
Hey dude I don't know mind reader so plz explain ur problem so that we can help.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old October 4th, 2013, 01:15 PM
DTST222

What part of the safari zone are ditto and kabuto in?
Old October 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTST222 View Post
What part of the safari zone are ditto and kabuto in?
they are found in safari zone part 3 most probably.

Old October 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
dicopal

Quote:

Everyone will surely help you if they know what's your problem...
I am psychic but I seriously can't identify problem without anything...
for some reason the game freezes when i go to Mr.Stone after seeing May by the azzuril's
Old October 7th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
for some reason the game freezes when i go to Mr.Stone after seeing May by the azzuril's
have u cheated.
No problem, download another rom.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links