The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Famon

This episode will air In few hour .
I just wanted to say , If Serena isn't Ash's childhood friend then she might make a cameo appearance in today episode because of Alexa .

Old September 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Spoiler:
- GYARADOS
- ASDFGHJK
-no, no, not a dragon u cute bby
- oh not im getting sad
- babiiiiiies
- is2g i recognize what pansy is listening to
- there is no way the bassrao sub has that much stopping power
- or towing power
- IT'S PEDAL POWERED FOR ****'S SAKE
- head-on attack wow weird for them
- ???????
- AHAHAHAHA WHAT
- WHAT IS YOUR GOAL WITH THIS PLAN GUYS
- pansy lmao
- why would you stand on the edges people
- satoshi indirectly engangers so many people
- ....why is jess doing james' part....?
- and how does nobody notice
- i was going to say "PARKER'S ****ING HAIR"
- but that's james lmfao
- y'all are dumb
- pfffft pika frying kiba
- lmao the james disguise animation
- gosh james is pretty
- LAPRAS
- oooh parker
- EEEEEEEEE
- cute babiessss
- gymanst skills
- gratituous english from james hahaha
- clever bbys!
- POWERZARD
- grilled mushrooms anyone?
- wth is that puzzle
- eeee dent's twirl
- NO YOU DUMB DON'T JUST DROP THE BOAT
- IT SHOULD HAVE LANDED SO MUCH HARDER
- sheesh
- how did parker hang on wow
- magikaaaaarp
- lapras <3
- yeah they're in kanto lol
- finally
- babies no don't go my sweethearts ;____;
- i love when older 'mon are greeted with the same excitement that newer ones are
- im going to cry
- oh sweethearts
- i can't
- no

- it wasn't time

i'll be back when i'm done crying.

it wasn't time.

edit - i would have liked dent to fanboy over the trains a bit

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set

Last edited by Anna; September 19th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:18 PM
ZeroX5

Nature: Modest
I dunno, I found this farewell kind of lacking? I would have at least expected Iris to be a bit broken up about it considering her past, and her initial trouble making friends outside of Shannon. But guess she's kinda of use to being on her own? Realistically, I didn't expect Cilan to get too worked up. But, I dunno they all seemed too happy? Misty was sad, May (and especially Max) were upset, and Dawn/Piplup were clearly upset as well. Idk, I just fond it odd that Iris and Cilan seemed in such high spirits to be just ditching Ash, and eventually each other.

Compared to Ash, who didn't really show much sadness when May, Max, and Dawn left..but clearly seemed disconcerted about parting with Iris/Cilan initially. I guess that is suppose to tie into him being written to be more childish this season? or this group being a modified version of the Original Trio? Idk...

Last edited by ZeroX5; September 20th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
You are right about that. I mean Ash being disconcerted that they were leaving- I think that it was more shock at the realization they had come to the end of their time together. Like they had kept with each other after the League and were just sightseeing and having fun like friends do with no clear goal- but suddenly remembers that these two have their own dreams and have thought about where they should go to accomplish that. Ash didn't realize they were going yet, I think.

Cilan and Iris were like... not even caring. "Welp there's the train see ya!" like they'll be seeing him in a few days rather than a few months (years). idk they're happy about their decisions but you'd think it'd be a little more emotional. And Cilan didn't say anything about the trains and that makes me sad. They forget his quirks.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax

There are extreme problems with this map. So hey, I accept that the boat arrived in Vermilion City. Except, according to this map, the boat must've gone through a river just to get into the port of Vermilion.

I'll also accept that there's a river between Cherrygrove and New Bark. After all, the episodes from EP118 must've taken place in the sea.

I, too, find it grating that the farewell to Iris and Cilan was so… quick. With so many episodes to pace the farewell, they surely had more chance to say goodbye and leadup to it. A farewell that didn't involve the two of them and Ash sad in a couple of scenes. I will be extremely disappointed if they don't make some ridiculous appearance and proper farewell in the final episode.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.

Last edited by Hiroshi Sotomura; September 24th, 2013 at 06:04 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links