The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:37 AM
Skulle
MeCratozz

Nature: Calm
This LooksAMAZING
GONNA TRY IT OUT

Fc: 3239-3600-0005
Feel Free to add me.
Just Pm if you do
Old September 4th, 2013, 03:59 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
found yet ANOTHER freeze. RIGHT after you catch Giratina, it freezes. just a buzzing sound, and you can't move. i was SO CLOSE to getting out of that STUPID Distortion World, and then...THIS. help!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 4th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Nature: Quiet
Okay, the new patch will fix the issue of freezing in the Distortion World. It's a problem I actually encountered before and had corrected. Guess it popped up again without me realizing it. Here's hoping that all freezing issues are fixed!

I've decided to include a Changelog document with the patch. It details all of the changes from the last patch to this one. It'll be updated when the next patch is released which will (hopefully) be the release of the Challenge Mode patch, which is Flawless Platinum with increased difficulty.
Old September 8th, 2013, 03:41 AM
el lloydie

Just about to upgrade to v1.4, will I be able to continue with my current Save or will I need to start again?
Old September 8th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lloydie View Post
Just about to upgrade to v1.4, will I be able to continue with my current Save or will I need to start again?
You should be able to use the same save file.
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:59 AM
el lloydie

Two freezes to report sadly (nothing gamebreaking, I had them on 1.3 but wanted to see if it would be fixed on 1.4 first).
1. Canalave City, the Fisherman near the boat to Iron Island. Game freezes when I try to initiate conversation.
2. Suicune encounter, the game freezes again as soon as I press A to start the battle.
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
Awesome, it works as you said.

Two freezes to report sadly (nothing gamebreaking, I had them on 1.3 but wanted to see if it would be fixed on 1.4 first).
1. Canalave City, the Fisherman near the boat to Iron Island. Game freezes when I try to initiate conversation.
2. Suicune encounter, the game freezes again as soon as I press A to start the battle.
They are most likely small script errors. I'll get to work fixing them.
Old September 12th, 2013, 03:56 AM
el lloydie

A couple of other minor things I thought I should point out.

1. Just as I was about to enter Spear Pillar, there was an NPC identical to my player character. Trying to talk to him froze my game.

2. The route with Latios and Latias. The overworld sprites were fine but both battles were with Latias.
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
A couple of other minor things I thought I should point out.

1. Just as I was about to enter Spear Pillar, there was an NPC identical to my player character. Trying to talk to him froze my game.

2. The route with Latios and Latias. The overworld sprites were fine but both battles were with Latias.
Ah shoot. The NPC was from when I was trying to get something to work. Thought I'd gotten rid of it. The Lati thing was an error I thought had been corrected. Both are fixed now.

Okay, I'm happy to announce that the next Patch is available. Why is it 2.0 instead of 1.5? Well, this is the second major release of this hack. Challenge Mode, the increased difficulty version, is now available.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
Reverie_Aion

I can't seem to find Ho-Oh or Groudon I've looked at the Special Encounters.Doc and still no luck.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie_Aion View Post
I can't seem to find Ho-Oh or Groudon I've looked at the Special Encounters.Doc and still no luck.
Hm. I'll have to look into that. Not sure why they wouldn't appear.
Old September 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Zekuromu

I have a one thing: Poke Radar may be received before Elite Four or after?
Old September 25th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
I have to guess you just didn't go to the correct area to find Ho-Oh. Its there, I checked. However, the script is missing for Groudon, so I've got to fix that as well as a few unnoticed errors. Should be rectified later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekuromu View Post
I have a one thing: Poke Radar may be received before Elite Four or after?
Before, and actually just after getting the Pokedex. You get it in the Sandgem Pokemon Center from the old man directly in front of the counter.
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Reverie_Aion

I've found Ho-Oh since then that was just my own personal thickness but I'm glad that I was right about Groudon. I was losing my mind in that mountain.
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:35 AM
blownaway285

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
Before, and actually just after getting the Pokedex. You get it in the Sandgem Pokemon Center from the old man directly in front of the counter.
But when can I start using it?
I tried to use it and the echoed voice from the professor came out
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
I've found Ho-Oh since then that was just my own personal thickness but I'm glad that I was right about Groudon. I was losing my mind in that mountain.
Just uploaded the new patch now, so you'll be able to battle Groudon. Not really sure why that script went missing, but its in now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaway285 View Post
But when can I start using it?
I tried to use it and the echoed voice from the professor came out
Are you using it while on your bike? Because you can't use it if you're on it.
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Reverie_Aion

Is Oak's letter and Members Card working proper?
Old September 26th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
Is Oak's letter and Members Card working proper?
I'll double check, but I don't see why they wouldn't be.

EDIT: Just went over the scripts for the areas involved, and I can't find anything wrong. Which one are you using first? If its the Member Card, you need to do the Cresselia event before you can do that.

Last edited by Draknir; September 26th, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:54 PM
umadbro1

where can i get all starters
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadbro1 View Post
where can i get all starters
You need to use the Poke Radar. They can be found on Routes 201-204 and 207 and Lake Verity, with two in each area.
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:13 PM
iRyahn

Nature: Adamant
Nice! I can't wait to try it out in a minute. I've been looking for something new (since I've been re-running Drays BW/BW2/HGSS hacks like 100 times now.) It seems very similar in how he does his hacks and I love it so I should love this too

My Friend Safari contains: Dunsparce, Audino, and Imposter Ditto.
Old October 25th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Draknir
The God of Fire

Just wanted to make a note here saying that I am currently working on an update of Flawless Platinum that should be released in the next couple of days.

Things included:
Minor bug fixes
Updates based upon X and Y (Attacks and Pokemon)

Its that last thing that's keeping me from releasing it now, especially the updating of attacks.

As much as I would love to, the Fairy Type, or rather the reworking of the ??? type to make it basically Fairy, will not be done for Flawless Platinum. Since no moves that deal damage were changed to it, I would basically be wasting time as its #1 reason for creation was to curb the power of Dragons.
Old October 26th, 2013, 01:35 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

is it possible to release a vanilla version where there are no changes to pokemon types/stats (ie. drayano's) that would be good for purists like me.

Old October 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM
MrAnimeAMVmaker

If this is your first hack this is very impressive, I have only made one hack and I haven't even finished it yet I still need a team.
Featured New characters in this game,Protoman, Bowser, Megaman,X,the original Megaman, Mega Charizard Y and Mega Houndoom. Other Features such as New abilities and Changed typing for Pokemon who need it. Bowser is a Water/fire type and has the ability wonder guard. Megaman has the ability color change and is normal type. Mewtwo is Psychic/Dark type making him only weak against Bug type. Mega Houndoom is steel/fire and has the a new ability called dark absorb which heals him if he is hit by a dark type move. There is a new type called Digital which is the typing of X and Rockman X (a.k.a the original megaman), Protoman, Magnemite, Magneton and Arceus. This typing is weak against Fire, Steel, Dark and Water. This type is not effected by Electic or dragon. This type is super effective on Rock, bug, Dragon and pyschic. Virus type is Basically normal except it is super effective on normal and dragon type pokemon. Also only Deoxys and Darkrai are this type.
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:15 AM
Krakanous

any progress on the latest update?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links