• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Should I be glad that one of the only animes I've watched from KyoAni is Hyouka? None of the other ones never really interested me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hyouka, Nichijou and Clannad are all great. K-On, Kanon, Lucky Star, Air and Haruhi are all fine. Chuu2, Free and Tamako Market are all awful. Not seen FMP yet but I'm sure I will at some point.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah. I've seen Clannad and Lucky Star as well I forgot. I liked Clannad but I never finished the second season and well... Lucky Star was fun?? I liked it when I first watched it but not sure if I would like it if I rewatched it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

lol. I wish I lived in the delta part of mississippi instead of the west central part of mississippi :(.Well at least I know what college in mississippi I want to go to lol

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10. Depends on what you define as hot and cold... As for me, I hate it when I have to wear gloves, a scarf and a really thick jacket, so I'll go with hot. XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years
12. Even though I live a little south from you, I gotta agree. Now that summer officially ended, it won't be long before we're caught up with the perpetual rain and wind here.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sounds nice. Still warm here for some reason.

My front door is getting repainted, my house is going to smell like paint all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back