• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Let's hope this isn't a repeat of the BW starters where half of us beleive they're fake another half real only for them to be real...
However one has to wonder where the person got the image and why Quilladen's evolution isn't here...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I was taking a look at the serebii rumor section and apparently the guy who talked about that ghost spider hasnt been proven false.
what really? ahhhh. drat! which means the "final evos" are 100% fake than probably. and I really wanted a ghost spider too. bah humback on you gamefreak sigh. Nope. I am stubborn. I will not stop believing that those two "final evo" pics are actaully the starters. he probably mixed fake info in their too throw gamefreak of or something.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I was taking a look at the serebii rumor section and apparently the guy who talked about that ghost spider hasnt been proven false.

Wasn't the guy who leaked the Ghost spider the same one that had their info on Pokebeach removed because it was false? All that came in at the same time and last I heard it was all removed because the creator admitted it was false.

Years
Wasn't the guy who leaked the Ghost spider the same one that had their info on Pokebeach removed because it was false? All that came in at the same time and last I heard it was all removed because the creator admitted it was false.
The info is still on their main page. A girl (I think it was a girl) copied his rumors and added to them...however the ones listed in Pokebeach still have yet to be confirmed or shown to be fake. So Frogadier may evolve into something like the image (which I think is fake but it'll proably look like that). Togepi may become Fairy/Flying, and we may have a Ghost spider :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The info is still on their main page. A girl (I think it was a girl) copied his rumors and added to them...however the ones listed in Pokebeach still have yet to be confirmed or shown to be fake. So Frogadier may evolve into something like the image (which I think is fake but it'll proably look like that). Togepi may become Fairy/Flying, and we may have a Ghost spider :3

Assuming Togepi doesn't lose its Normal type, Togepi will be Normal/Fairy leaving togetic and togekiss to lose either normal or flying type. I can see it losing Flying over Normal.

Years
Has this been posted before, because this looks like another leaked rumor regarding the whole Kalos dex: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/post/62299083721/smogoncc-a-very-reliable-source-has-leaked-to

Prepare to be disappointed by what's been listed.

Edit: Nevermind, this rumor is false, because of the lack of Honedge's evo.
It was kind of obvious even without that as it has Missingno as one of the Pokemon...really doubt they'll ever make a glitch into an actually Pokemon...

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Has this been posted before, because this looks like another leaked rumor regarding the whole Kalos dex: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/post/62299083721/smogoncc-a-very-reliable-source-has-leaked-to

LOL, this is the worst fake dex leak I've ever read, even worse than the one with "Houndoomed."

What a funny list. Flygon? Missingno? (not to mention its "evolution" that has blonde hair...-shivers-) Multiple Flabébé entries? Plus, a chocolate version of Vanillite, looool.

Years
LOL, this is the worst fake dex leak I've ever read, even worse than the one with "Houndoomed."

What a funny list. Flygon? Missingno? (not to mention its "evolution" that has blonde hair...-shivers-) Multiple Flabébé entries? Plus, a chocolate version of Vanillite, looool.
I agree lol. That fake list is only good for giving one a good laugh xD

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years

Seriously dude, you didn't smell a rat even when you read that list and oh well, saw that Braixen was to evolve into Fire/Fighting or that Furfrou will evolve into five headed pudel? :D I can hardly imagine pokémon to have three heads but having five is just plain ridiculousness.

Plus there's been listed pokémon that resemble a toilet, a mobile phone, a coin, a bill, a tambourine, Pharrt which is clearly a pun because when you pronounce it'll sound like fart, copies of pokémon like Ponyta and Rapidash (Firony and Burneigh) etc. The list goes on forever and those are all just jokes, nothing else~

Oh and the best of all - there are pokémon named Lagaga (clearly comes from Lady Gaga) and Katiperi (Katy Perry). :D This is so freaking hilarious!

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
Years
Ok my reaction as i read the list:
Ok starter evolutions, not bad.
Werm, Kakcunne and Beah? Best names ever omg (at this point i still believed)
OK WHY SO MANY FLABEBES WITH DIFFERENT ACCENTS THIS IS GOING TO CONFUSE ME SO MUCH.
Fufroufrou ok im just done.
There is a toilet with legs? Ok no, this is where i knew it was fake, i dont know why it took me this long to realize but whatever.
Oh would you look at that the toilet evolves into a GOLDEN TOILET k.
Dedenchu ok no. JUST NO.
First toilet, now a cell phone pokemon... wow.
OK A HURRICANE CANDYFLOSS MONSTER I SUDDENLY LIKE THIS LOL
Idiot, whoever made this has revealed a new pokemon called 'Flygon'. Omg... how faker could this get.
OKAY FOR GODS SAKE, THERE IS NOW A DOLLAR POKEMON
NOW A BLOODY TAMBOURINE POKEMON
Now a fire pony i havent heard that one before...

I'm just done guys.
Just.
Done.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
I agree lol. That fake list is only good for giving one a good laugh xD
Indeed. I don't think they meant to make a serious pokédex. If that was their goal, well, they did a horrible job, because it's simply hilarious. Still, I'm totally looking forward to see a "toilet with legs" Pokémon!

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years

I lol'd at dat missingno typing. Flying/Flying. {XD}

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't see anything particularly wrong with Fairy/Flying. Then again, that would open up a whole can of worms to Poison/Steel/Rock/Ice/Electric, and well...adding two more weaknesses just isn't worth it. So maybe Normal/Fairy might be better off, but that Air Slash STAB would be deeply missed. Hopefully there's a new Fairy-type move that would replace it in the future.

Well considering the primary type is never dropped for a secondary type is just seems out of place for Togepi. It would end up Normal/Fairy and evolves into Normal/Flying. If they keep Togetic and Togekiss as fairy then one or the other has to be replaced. The secondary typing is usually the type that gets thrown out so the entire line would be Normal/Fairy or the rumor is false and Togepi remains as it was.

Years
Well considering the primary type is never dropped for a secondary type is just seems out of place for Togepi. It would end up Normal/Fairy and evolves into Normal/Flying. If they keep Togetic and Togekiss as fairy then one or the other has to be replaced. The secondary typing is usually the type that gets thrown out so the entire line would be Normal/Fairy or the rumor is false and Togepi remains as it was.
Well both Onix and Swablu lost their Rock and Normal-types respectively, when evolving into Steelix and Altaria...so it's possible...

Back