The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Advertise here

Old September 10th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Boss Salamence

Advertise here
I've been watching some videos on this game and it seems like fun.

Have any of you played it and would you recommend it?
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Zivlok

Nature: Naughty
I've played the original Pokemon Rumble for WiiWare and I thought it was an overlooked fun time of a game. Sure, the 6 levels are pretty much copypasta'd over and over, but the fun part is running around in a beat-em-up but with Pokemon, and getting progressively higher leveled pokes!

However, my favorite part of the game is getting up to three other people in on the fun at the same time, which is easier on the wii than on the 3DS, unless you know a bunch of other people with the same system and game. Having not played that specific version, I'd say consider picking it up if you can find a cheap used copy, but without being able to easily play with friends, I feel the game would lose a lot of its fun and addictive quality.
Old September 27th, 2013, 04:43 AM
paraz

Nature: Calm
i dont have it,but i think it will be cool! its really great if u buy one...!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here