The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
I used to have a lot of pokemon figurines when they were still selling them here - now it's next to impossible to find anything here They don't sell anything in official stores anymore - except for cards that are expensive and games and consoles that are also very expensive :/

However like 2 years ago I managed to get these two from someone who wanted to throw them away- but I got them for 10 euros (Including shipping) and I am happy about getting them <3

Spoiler:

Sorry about that huge image but I have no idea why it's so big D: Because they are both same size on my computer :o

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old September 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM
oshawottlover13

im gonna post my colletion later but ~RNC~ you have no idea how much i want all of your plushies. i literally dont care about anything else other than plushies. im in love with them and im also about to order a pikachu pillow pet. i cannot wait either lol

my games collection
Spoiler:

\my TCG collection
Spoiler:

my plushie collection
Spoiler:

misc.
Spoiler:

my most prized possessions
Spoiler:

hope you guys like it

i have more pokemon games but theyre wii. i only showed my handheld ones because no one really cares about the wii ones lol

does anyone know some stores that sell pokemon stuff? cuz my target here is not selling any pokemon stuff anymore accept games. so does anyone know any? like K mart? stores like that? does goodwill sell pokemon stuf?

Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home

Last edited by Brendino; September 27th, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spoilering huge pictures
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:38 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
I love posting every thing new that comes in, this is a great goodwill find for only 50 cents a 2 sided, 2 story book, I love it:

My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
oshawottlover13

oh i used to have a few of those. but my mom made me get rid of every single pokemon thing i had. including my spheal which was my favorite...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 28th, 2013, 06:43 AM
sh1nyzorua
zorua♥&♥zoroark

Ok, this is my little collection! I'm still kind of new to all this Pokemon stuff, so I don't have much, but I'm very proud and happy to have what I have.

These are my plushies. Zorua is my favourite, his smile doesn't show up very well in the picture, but he is very smiley. Lugia and Tepig are really soft, and Skitty is super special since I never thought I would actually be able to get a Skitty PokeDoll, but I did.
Spoiler:

This is the rest of my stuff. Most of it's stuff my friend gave me, since she has a big collection. I made the Chikorita myself (Please excuse his broken leaf!! Grr, I can't fix the leaf, even with glue >n<) and Pikachu has no tail, poor guy. The Espeon/Umbreon thingy is a book about the trading card game and the box Torterra is sitting on, is full of cards that wouldn't fit in the little binder, and some really old stickers.
Spoiler:

Gif by it-started-to-rain on Tumblr (:
Old September 28th, 2013, 07:11 AM
oshawottlover13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh1nyzorua View Post
Ok, this is my little collection! I'm still kind of new to all this Pokemon stuff, so I don't have much, but I'm very proud and happy to have what I have.

These are my plushies. Zorua is my favourite, his smile doesn't show up very well in the picture, but he is very smiley. Lugia and Tepig are really soft, and Skitty is super special since I never thought I would actually be able to get a Skitty PokeDoll, but I did.
Spoiler:

This is the rest of my stuff. Most of it's stuff my friend gave me, since she has a big collection. I made the Chikorita myself (Please excuse his broken leaf!! Grr, I can't fix the leaf, even with glue >n<) and Pikachu has no tail, poor guy. The Espeon/Umbreon thingy is a book about the trading card game and the box Torterra is sitting on, is full of cards that wouldn't fit in the little binder, and some really old stickers.
Spoiler:
i want your lugia and skitty so bad. you can keep the figures cuz i dont really like them lol but i seriously want your lugia lol

Old September 29th, 2013, 01:59 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Goodness my collection just keeps growing and growing, more pics:

Great CD find, a friends mother was gonna put it in a yard sale but my daughter grabbed it for me.

Need to find another case for it though.
Old September 29th, 2013, 02:15 PM
oshawottlover13

i will pay anyone for a pokemon the first movie (no one has to i was just sayin lol) i seriously want every pokemon movie in existence. i have pokemon 4ever pokemon heroes jirachi wish maker destiny deoxys the rise of darkrai and giratina and the sky warrior lol rise of darkrai and pokemon heroes are my favorites (the music in rise of darkrai and ashs kiss in pokemon heroes lol)

Old September 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

I need a therapist period, here's a pic of the poster I just got:

Old October 10th, 2013, 01:29 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Not much more but went to pay off the rest on my X game from GS today and got this poster:

Spoiler:
Old October 16th, 2013, 12:33 AM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Blue Blur Alchemist

Nature: Brave
So, on the 12th, when the games came out, I went to a launch party at a coffee shop, and got a bunch of goodies... I'm lazy, and it's 4am, so I'll just give the link: (CLICK ME)

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Pokemon Y: (German) - Rosa (OT) - 20249 (ID) - Electric Safari (Heliptile & Emolga)
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old October 27th, 2013, 05:32 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial-Insanity View Post
So, on the 12th, when the games came out, I went to a launch party at a coffee shop, and got a bunch of goodies... I'm lazy, and it's 4am, so I'll just give the link: (CLICK ME)
I wished I would have gotten some thing like that when I got my games.
Old October 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth

Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)

Part 1 of my collection

Part 2 of my collection, some cards, well a lot.

Part 3 of my collection.
All my figurines and figures as well as my baby, Victini, the Mew ball is damnaged found it in an abandon house we tore down.

Part 4 of my collection.
My Arceus Poster and the reverse side of it, showing TCG cards.

Last edited by Brendino; October 27th, 2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: merged posts together
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:06 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

More toys came today:

Old November 4th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Great CD find, a friends mother was gonna put it in a yard sale but my daughter grabbed it for me.
[/center]

Need to find another case for it though.
Amazing find! I'd really want this, and I don't usually collect pokémon stuff at all.
Old November 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I know I have not posted on this topic in over 2 months - I have not bought anything Pokemon related (that wasn't TCG related either - I think there already is a topic on that)... but finally today, I got two plushies - although I'm only keeping one for now, I"m going to save the other one for Christmas (to make it seem as if my grandma gave it to me, even if I know what it is, I"m good at pretending to be surprised).... [for the other plush wait until Christmas]

I got my Helioptile plush!!!
Spoiler:
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old November 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Hello again guys! So just a few days before I finally buy Pokemon Y, I wanted to start off with a bang, so I bought this 3DS XL

Spoiler:

Old November 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

My other two plushes arrived today. My uncle gave me another Pokemon item too.

I ordered a smaller Patrat plush that has a keyring attached, I mainly wanted it so I can take Patrat with me on car trips. I still want to continue with my plan on creating my "Patrat Clan with two dominant Watchogs" (sort of how a Meerkat clan is like)!! So I bought another Watchog plush! so I got both evolutions in one day.

Here is Patrat, the smaller one I just got, I set him up next to his 'older brother' - the other pokedoll on his right is Skitty!!
Spoiler:

The other plush I got is another Watchog! It's directly underneath the two Patrats! I also have on display my Watchog TCG cards the ones on the bottom are in Korean.
Spoiler:

My uncle gave me today a gold plate (I don't think its actual gold, gold colored, a bit heavy too) with Mewtwo. It looks pretty cool! Not sure what year its from, as the writing on the back is too small for me to read. It's kind of hard to make out in the photo.
Spoiler:

From me that will be all for this month. As my last item is my last Pokemon item I"m waiting for is "Legendary Treasures" TCG box.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -

Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old November 21st, 2013, 03:52 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Already have this game but found this on that was a different version of it:

Spoiler:

Sorry about the size, imageshack changed and I couldn't figure out how to resize it.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:03 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
@ LilJz1234, wow, that looks really nice. Hardly even looks like pokémon, I could probably walk around with that in school without anyone raising an eyebrow ^^

@ PersianTrainer, I love that Mewtwo plate. Looks like old-school pokémon franchise. Do you know if it's official in any way? If the writing is too small, maybe a looking glass could help.

@ ~RNC~, that looks like fun! Have you played it?
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:48 AM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
@ PersianTrainer, I love that Mewtwo plate. Looks like old-school pokémon franchise. Do you know if it's official in any way? If the writing is too small, maybe a looking glass could help.
All I can make out for year is 1998 Nintendo, other text is just info on Mewtwo, I don't have my magnifying glass - younger brother borrowed it long ago and I forgot to ask for it. Engraved on both sides.I just wonder where my uncle found it.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -

Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post

@ ~RNC~, that looks like fun! Have you played it?
No I haven't played it, I only opened it to make sure all the pieces were there since it did come from the goodwill, and kids always loose pieces.
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:15 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

I got these for free at my local card store. One of my friends works there so he just gave me these for free

Spoiler:

This is a pin, if you can't tell

This card here cost 5$ in singles
Old December 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz View Post
I got these for free at my local card store. One of my friends works there so he just gave me these for free

Spoiler:

This is a pin, if you can't tell

This card here cost 5$ in singles
Well you got lucky on that deal didn't you? And I will be posting more pics in a few days, have other things coming that I ordered from ebay.
Old December 7th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playful_Weasel View Post
My uncle gave me today a gold plate (I don't think its actual gold, gold colored, a bit heavy too) with Mewtwo. It looks pretty cool! Not sure what year its from, as the writing on the back is too small for me to read. It's kind of hard to make out in the photo.

Spoiler:
I keep forgetting to reply to this, but that's actually a 23 karat gold plated card that was produced by Hasbro, and distributed through Burger King back in the late 90s. If I remember correctly, another item from the same promotion was recalled by Burger King because of safety hazards.

Sponsored Links