• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
Man this hack looks fantastic. ^_^ i can't wait for an english version!~ i hope this becomes a completed hack. Good luck!~ ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
For some unknown reason, Whack A Hack has disabled downloads for the time being. Shame really, I wanted to download Beta 3, even though I don't understand Spanish.

I don't really need to understand Spanish to play a Spanish Pokemon hack; It just makes it a little easier to play, that's all.

Can the Spanish Beta 3 be uploaded here as well, please?

If not, that's okay. I'll just make do with what I've already got.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Okay this download is not translated however it is the beta 3 version of Pokemon Islas Dorandas
I just spoke to a youtuber who has started a lets play of this and he was nice enough to provide a download link!
Check out this guys channel
Here is the link to the video there is a mediafire link in the description that will give you the file this guy deserves more attention on YouTube and if your a pokemon fan you will like his videos.
Also this is my first post so feedback would be helpful to tell me if i am helping sadly whack a hack is down that is why i did this anyways on with the link:
/watch?v=5vLGSDMnZqY&lc=85LYWzViYyO-MnXY76go9V1xGpoWgLQsc9jIKE2EaHM
I cannot post links yet so just paste it after wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom
:D

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
New scans!

owvj.png

Scans in HD: Aquí

Be Happy!

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
This is great bro! But im waiting for the English version of this, well I hope the English version of this will be released soon! 10STARS or you bro!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
This hack looks good! I'm in college studying translation. I can translate english-spanish and vice versa without much trouble. Perhaps we could build a team of translators to get the hack into english pretty quick :) It would take a lot of time just by myself.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2014
There are so many people that say they can translate, cant we just split up the job and make it faster, man i wish i could read spanish

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
These are nice graphics! it amazes me how gba graphics can be so amazing :P

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
I'd love to play, but sadly it's Spanish. No luck for me there seeing as I failed Spanish with a grade of 3 percent. Can't wait for the English version, good job. Just realized the second last post was from November 10th, didn't see that it was dead.

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I loved playing this hack! Hey Andrea... I saw you got kicked from WAH! Does this mean you'll just post updates on here?
And I would gladly translate this into english :D
Español: Hola, Andrea, este hack es bueno poro una pregunta...?
Ya no estas en WAH! O.o... Vas a continuar? Y tambien yo puedo traducir este hack en ingles :) Eso es si me das permiso.

Pinta77

The graphics are gorgeous! I wouldn't mind playing in spanish. I understand some... although reading it is a whole 'nother story :P But it's worth a try!

Back