The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
is there any Pokémon that if somebody you knew or just someone on the internet would give you something relating to that Pokémon e.g. plush, figure or just a drawing or picture you would accept it like it was pure gold? is there any Pokémon that no matter what material possession or artwork of that Pokémon it was you'd accept it??

I'd accept ANYTHING relating to Reshiram, if anybody bought me anything Reshiram or drew me reasonable Reshiram artwork, I'd be bowing down to them. lol

is there any Pokémon you'd accept anything that was given to you relating to that Pokémon?
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I know that feeling, for me anything, anything related to Watchog I'll gladly accept, I would spend ridiculous amount of money just to get anything related to my favorite Pokemon.
[for example] Pokemon card booster packs, even if I got a full art, ex, or ace spec and in the same pack I get a Watchog, I would gladly give away the full art, ex, or ace spec for free as long as I get to keep Watchog with me [I have about 3 full sheets full of Watchog] or trade it for other person's Watchog cards.

Similar with my other favorite Pokemon - Dewott, Mienfoo, Mienshao, and Patrat.... anything related to them - I want.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Houndoom. Or Arcanine. I'd love to have a statue of both to put up on pedestals in front of my driveway - like those lion/tiger statue thingies. Soo epik.

And Charizard and Blaziken as well.
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Anything and everything Oshawott-based would please Hikari thank you. She loves Oshy so much it's certain she was going to say this. Whether it'd be figurines, plushies, artwork, give me (Hikari) something Oshawott and she'd heavily love you back.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old September 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Tenth Doctor
Madman with a box
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Tenth Doctor
I'd accept anything related to Snivy or Flygon. I absolutely ADORE these two. I'd also accept anything related to Darkrai as well. I have yet to find a plushie of him though, considering I have Snivy and Flygon plushies already.

Pair | Blog | Mibba

I couldn't resist Matt Smith. He's super sweet and cute, so sue me. ;w;
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
I adore everything that are related to Vulpix... well, except artwork that are made to make them look scary. xD Vulpix are such cute Pokémon. They're small, they're light, they are fluffy, and I imagine they would be very easy to put into your handbag, just like kittens and puppies! Haha. If I had one of these Pokémon in real life, then I probably wouldn't be too depressed as I usually am.

Last edited by Endless; September 8th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old September 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
Manectric! Seems like there's not a lot of Manectric stuff around besides cards. I currently have one card, a plush, and a chess figure, though. Someone also drew me a picture of Manectric with Houndoom one time, too.
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:00 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I am a huge fan of Pokemon Giants and I adore there artwork in the web so anybody has some cool images of Aggron, Golurk, Salamence, Flygon, Tyranitar, I am there for it
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianTrainer View Post
I would spend ridiculous amount of money just to get anything related to my favorite Pokemon.

I feel you there, I must have spent at least $500 since 2011 on Reshiram
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
I think it's a bit strangely phrased question; what it comes down to is you asking us what our favorite pokémon is, isn't it?

In any case, I don't think there is any pokémon I'd accept anything about as if it was "pure gold". I generally don't collect pokémon stuff, have no plushies or movies or anything. That's just not something I enjoy doing. Only thing I have are games. I'd of course gladly accept a game if someone wanted to gift it for me :p But I could do without merchandise related to any particular pokémon species like that.

EDIT: okay now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind fanart with gen II pokémon dedicated to me. I admit that ;)
Old September 13th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Fighting Girl
Fighting Type Master

Nature: Brave
Anything that is related to Fighting Pokemon. I love Fighting Pokemon and anything to do with them.

Maylene is my favorite Gym Leader.
Old September 27th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Jeannes.Thinkin

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeannes.Thinkin
I'd accept ANYTHING that has to do with Sharpedo. LOOK at it.... Just look at it.
Old September 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
I'd accepted aaanything related to the adorable electric rodent Pokemon, Mareep, Minccino, Audino, Whimsicott... if only I had the money for these things. :D;

Old September 29th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
I would accept anything that has to do with Castform obviously! I cannot express how much I adore this Pokemon and anything associated with it makes me super happy and I would welcome it with open arms :D

Old September 29th, 2013, 09:44 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Anything related to Helioptile or Larvitar I would definitely take!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links