The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Old September 29th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Restarted again, currently at 24.189 billion CpS with a 3,468% multiplier. (1,052% of that from prestige)

I thought I would get bored of this at some point, but now I don't see an end to my cookie-making.
Old September 29th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

I reset it to end the apocalypse and now I'm so much happier with the game ahah. I think I'm just going to avoid the One Mind upgrade this time around and spare myself the nightmares... Currently on just over 50m CpS and only 28 heavenly chips - still a long way to go yet before I'm in the cookie elites. ;p
Old September 30th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
I've currently been playing for 16 hours and have 179,167.5 cookies being produced every second.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
I can't believe how popular this game has gotten. :o Apparently its fame has travelled all the way to countries like Japan and lots of people have grown addicted. Awesome!

Certainly wish it weren't possible to cheat though, since I was tempted and cheated my way through the remainder of what I still needed to get. Now there's not much left to do nor any replay value. :(

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old September 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
I discovered this game about two weeks ago and it can be addicting for sure.. however unlike many of y'all I'm only producing 24.6 cookies per second ._.
Fairy
Old September 30th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
I discovered this game about two weeks ago and it can be addicting for sure.. however unlike many of y'all I'm only producing 24.6 cookies per second ._.
You've been playing for two weeks and only have 24.6 CpS...? What on earth have you been doing XD Go buy some grannies dude, they're begging for the work! And an anti-matter condenser or two whilst you're at it. ;)

Sponsored Links

Advertise here