The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old September 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Mine is still whatever the default name was since everyone else in the house has their devices connected to it (Telus1234, or something), but I did find these two on my way home from work tonight:

Spoiler:
Old September 26th, 2013, 04:42 AM
MKGirlism
3DS and Wii U Game Developer

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to MKGirlism
I have CW-Games and CW-Guests.
I've set my Home Router on the same SSID and Password as at work, so I don't have to Spam my WiFi List.

And yes, it is possible.
3 years ago, I had to change the WiFi Structure of a Camping, which had something like "Wireless 1", "Wireless 2", "Wireless 3", etc.
So instead, I've set all 45 Routers at the exact same SSID and Password, so visitors of the Camping could roam around with their Laptops.
It was just like 3G without Subscription.
Old September 30th, 2013, 10:03 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
Ours is just the same as it was when it was new; that is to say it's the ISP (internet service providers, just fyi) followed by random numbers. And yeah, all the other ones around me are the same. Apparently my neighbourhood isn't very creative/doesn't know how to change it.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Eevee
╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Eevee
Ours is just dlink, which is what it came with. No one in my family knows how to nickname it or else, like HECK I WOULD! I'd change it every so often

Maybe I should Google it right now...

Old September 30th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
ours is named "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links