Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 1st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Of all the Eeveelutions, which two would you ship together in a relationship? what Eeveelution would be the male and what would be the female?

I like to ship a Male Jolteon with a Female Flareon, I like those two together and often RP my pet Flareon having Eevees from a Jolteon that sneaks onto the property and eventually accepted.
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Wow... you are unbanned and there's a sh*tload of new threads... o.O

Definitely Male Umbreon and Female Espeon... I pretty much got the idea from playing Colosseum.
From that time I try to make my Espeon female and Umbreon male.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 1st, 2013, 11:04 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I'd pair up Jolteon with Vaporeon. Jolteon has spikes all over its body, and its eyes make it look very aggressive. Due to these reasons, Jolteon would definitely have to be the male of the couple. Vaporeon would be female, because of its beauty and feminine-looking body. I would also put Umbreon and Espeon together, just like Ash493. Umbreon is going to be male, and Espeon would be female.
for all distractions.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:21 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Due to these reasons, Jolteon would definitely have to be the male of the couple.
Pfft, seen Meowstic? Females can be aggressive and males can be delicate too. But we all have our own opinions.

I guess I might be boring, but Umbreon and Espeon as well as Leafeon and Glaceon :p Glaceon and Umbreon would be females, imo. Leafeon is just cute to think of as a tufty li'l guy, and Umbreon is a dark, devious lady kinda.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Male Flareon and Female Jolteon I think it's interesting to have that combination of personality and gender <3
Denny Hamlin. ugh so late
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Male Flareon and Female Jolteon :P I think it's interesting to have that combination of personality and gender <3
That sounds so cool, actually. Brb, writing fanfic about it. Hahah, maybe not. But yeah, most people probably expect Jolteon to be male more often, and Flareon female since it's so beautiful. I can totally see the opposite being a really colorful relationship.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old October 9th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Knormageddon
King of Stronk Style

A male Umbreon + a female Espeon, while cliche (and popular in this thread, too), I'd still have to choose it. Just a perfect pair.

I was also thinking a male Vaporeon + a female Flareon. Would be kinda cool, considering the colour contrasts, different genders, size differences... Just general opposites of each other. I think of it as Vaporeon protecting Flareon. :]
youtube (¿coming soon?) twitter playstation network
Old October 9th, 2013, 11:48 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
I feel Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon are males while the rest are female.

I would ship Jolteon with Vaporeon because I like the first 3 eeveelutions

PairFriend Code
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here