• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

oh heck yes. that is what's up. Brawl is I dunno the greatest game I have played on the wii. ahhh. dogonit. all the memories of the game...its like a thousand bullets penetrating me :)

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years

I like making crazy Special Brawl combinations. One of my favorites is Metal status, Heavy gravity and setting the damage ratio to 0.5. c:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ikr. but the most funnest was the stage customization. sure it was limited in some ways but....my imagination is what made it fun. oh god. great. now I miss another game on the wii....build N race

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
umm....I guess part of it is that I guess....and then their was that blasted wii mote..sigh. calm down me. no trolling lol. ahem. Great. now I miss the gamecube suddenly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wiimote isn't that bad. And you can use the classic controller for a good chunk of games if you hate it that much. Not all but yeah.

I played the Dual Destinies demo and I really want the actual game but money is currently nonexistent in my life. :(

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

Sonic has been confirmed for Smash Bros U. I like Sonic and all but Megaman is the favorite in this one, Sonic was so last game. xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Edit:whoops. posted some very mean things and posted some leaks. wow.......

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You could at least put the actual spoilers under idk a spoiler tag :|b Easier way than saying 'okay those who want spoilers get out' and then going on with the spoilers three lines down where they can still accidentally glance or notice with peripheral vision.

Edit: did it for you while keeping my hand covered on the spoilers because I myself don't want to know about them but I can't just ditch this section.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
218715 ack. *embarassed* whoops......oh and btw I didnt really mean to be mean and tell everyone to go out. I was actually..ah oh well. I was just a naughty person today eh. anyway.........god I forget what I was gonna say

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't bothered by the 'get out bit' but it wasn't the best idea haha. Spoiler tags definitely are the best thing to use if you want to talk about any leaks so only those who want to see the spoilers can.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

sigh. I seirously hope I didnt fail the 9 weeks test today. my teacher er substitute teacher didnt even give us enough time to finish it and study it :(. and my real teacher is still at home with back problems. sigh. this is why I wanted to go to the other school.......

TY

substitute teachers can be a real pain in the butt, i had one and i totally didnt learn a thing from her >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back