Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2013 (06:51 AM).
curiousnathan
goodbye to the future

Nature: Mild
Despite finding out the disappointing news that it isn't a whole new series, I'm really looking forward to watching it nonetheless. Like bobandbill mentioned, perhaps this is just a litmus test; maybe we'll see extensions on the series or a who new and separate Pokemon Anime in the future, who knows. I'm just thankful that the Pokemon Company are trying news things and branching out. It's very refreshing I must say!

Fingers crossed that the anime is super duper awesome!
Old September 27th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Famon

Quote originally posted by Curious.:
Despite finding out the disappointing news that it isn't a whole new series, I'm really looking forward to watching it nonetheless. Like bobandbill mentioned, perhaps this is just a litmus test; maybe we'll see extensions on the series or a who new and separate Pokemon Anime in the future, who knows. I'm just thankful that the Pokemon Company are trying news things and branching out. It's very refreshing I must say!

Fingers crossed that the anime is super duper awesome!
Ya , But if this series become extremely Popular Then Pokemon Anime stuff might realize that they doesn't need to keep Ash & Drag his story any longer because People can accept a new Protagonist So they might decide to make XY Series Ash's last era !!!

Old September 27th, 2013 (08:16 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I highly doubt it. Even if they decide to make more than just this special because of its popularity they are not going to get rid of the current Pokemon Anime. If anything it will be a spin-off just like the several versions of CSI, Torchwood (which was a 'spin off' of Doctor Who) and so forth. That way they have both and earn the money that they get from both of them.
Old October 1st, 2013 (11:15 AM).
Shiarra
Ghost Of The Forest

Nature: Lonely
I am looking forward to this as well, and it'd be awesome if it was a series, going back to past games could be a good thing for it, cause i think their running out of ideas.
Old October 1st, 2013 (09:21 PM).
Ryanna Jameson
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
It's coming up on airing time in Japan, so I'm going to close up speculation and direct all further discussion into the review thread!
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links