The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 3rd, 2013, 05:47 AM
Drunken Shinobi

As the new X&Y game about to be released as the first game I'll play using a console since Gold&Silver, I was wondering about the saving option in latest games. You see, aiming to collect all starters from the start, including Megas, I planed to switch with a friend by trading two starters and adding them to the one I'll chose, save the game, trade the starters to my friend and return to the saved file.
Is it possible?
Does the games save automatically?
Can I trade like that items and Pokemon?
How many save files can we do in games?
Old October 3rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Lance
Pokémon Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
You can still have only one saved file at a time in X&Y, and the saving mechanic won't let you essentially 'clone' the starters so that you and your friend can both have copies of them, you'll be made to save before you can trade. (If that's indeed what you were asking) And you still have to physically hit the save button if you want to record your progress, although it's much faster than its been in the past.

Inquiries like this should go in X&Y, but since the games aren't released ad since the question's been answered, I'll close this.

Closed.

Sponsored Links