• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T (Revamped)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Friends Already
Trent sighed in disapproval as he heard that they would run into those fools again. As Hermes left, he sighed again. There goes our protection. But we're alright. He waved goodbye. A smile broke across his face as Kenneth asked to eat, and that smile turned into a grin when he asked a girl if she wanted to join them. He called out, "Yeah, that's alright with me." He gave them a big smile and a thumbs up, using his other hand to mess with his hair a bit. "If it's alright with you guys, I'll pay for it. My treat." He looked to Amanda. "By the way, training pokemon isn't as hard as it seems. You just have to form the right bonds, and keep those bonds with your pokemon. I can tell Kong and I will be great friends. I've already climbed a building for him." He laughed good-heartedly and patted the Slakoth's head. The pokemon was still dangling from Trent's shoulders. "He's an interesting pokemon. But in a good way." He laughed a bit more. "So, Amanda, know any good restaurants?"​

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler Frates:
Chapter 2-1: Thunder & Lightning​

Tyler glanced at the Route again. "Okay. I think we're ready. How about you?" Gyro circled around Tyler in excitement. "Klink!" it called. Tyler started to strategize. "Okay. Just attack every Pokémon you see that's not a Natu."

Just then, a Natu caught them off guard by Night Shading Gyro. Gyro then Charged up, then launched a ThunderShock. It struck the Natu, bringing it down to the ground, fainted.

Tyler sighed. "Gyro, please make sure it's not a Natu before you Charge. I feel like you didn't even check what that Pokémon was." Gyro then let out a depressed "Klink…" and stared at the ground. "Uhh... sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Then, just for fun, Gyro KO'd a Ratatta that was approaching them with a ThunderShock.

Tyler smiled. "Well, you'll have some good training for the first Gym, wherever it is. And you seem to get over things quickly." Tyler's smile faded as his stomach grumbled. "After this, we need to get a bite to eat."

~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~

Meanwhile, a Natu was perched in a tree behind them. She was focused on a Ratatta running around in circles. Hearing someone say "eat", she jolted backwards to find a boy and a Klink. She guessed that he had some food, and flew down, pecking the boy's shoulder.

~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~

Tyler was confused. A Natu just flew down to him and pecked his shoulder, seeming to want something. Tyler realized that he should capture it. "Pin it down, but don't hurt it too hard!" he yelled. Gyro levitated over to the Natu, and pinned it to the ground with a weak ViceGrip. "You know what to do!" Tyler called. Responding, Gyro released a surge of electricity into the Natu's body. Gyro then released the Natu, who was struggling to get up, but still concious. Tyler detached an empty Poké Ball from his belt and threw it at the Natu.

This has to work. Gyro can't be alone. Please click…

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Congratulations Tyler has caught a Natu.
177.gif
level 10.

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"Hey guys! How about one more?!?" Kenneth asked her and Trent. "Hey Amanda you know your way around here right? What say you show us somewhere to get some food? Route 1 was long and I'm sure I'm not the only one hungry, besides I found another trainer for you to meet."

Amanda smiled at Kenneth about to respond when two things happened at once. "Yeah, that's alright with me." Trent spoke If it's alright with you guys, I'll pay for it. My treat, By the way, training pokemon isn't as hard as it seems. You just have to form the right bonds, and keep those bonds with your pokemon. I can tell Kong and I will be great friends. I've already climbed a building for him." he continued as Amanda heard her xtransceiver ring. "So, Amanda, know any good restaurants?"

"I know a great place to eat, just let me answer this and I'll show you" she said pulling her xtransceiver from her bag and opening it. "Hi Mom" she said seeing her mothers face.

"is your father there Manda, I need to speak with him about your brother" her mother asked her.

"Mom, I'm not in Aurora Town anymore." Amanda sighed.

"What your not?"

"No didn't Sarah tell you...I've started my journey to help with the Professors research and mine. I'll be in Venus City in a few days probably" Amanda sighed again sadly "listen I have to go..I guess I'll see you in a few days...bye" she said quickly and hung up. Ever since the divorce I haven't had a good relationship with mom she thought putting the device back in her bag. Looking back at her friends she smiled slightly. "anyway, there's this little cafe I can show you. It's got everything you could want and they make the best berry pie in Celestia"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Making New Friends? - Part II

Danielle said nothing. Her Pokémon kept staring at her from inside the Pokéballs, concerned about the loud noise coming from their trainer's belly. By that time her hunger was making it hard for her to keep her fake smile on, since her stomach was starting to make her feel a little bit of pain, as if there was someone in there beating her up demanding for food. She clutched her stomach and reluctantly walked over to the group.

She was surprised to see that they looked somewhat happy. They did not look like the mischievous type, but Danielle knew better than not to make quick judgments about people. She could not afford to open up to them, or anyone on the Celestia region. Not yet. That would send the whole concept of her fresh start down the flush, and she'd be the laughingstock of another region, just like back in Sinnoh. No way... she thought.

She managed to jump off her train of thought just as the girl there suggested a café. She smiled and nodded in agreement, as Danielle's tummy growled even louder when she heard the words "berry pie". Inside the Pokéballs, Needles and Cesar could be seen hopping in excitement.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
"Alright!" Kenneth resisted the urge to fist pump in the air like a tool and was content with giving Trent and Amanda a smile. "I know I could go for some Cheri Berry Pie if they have any! Sometimes I wonder if the rhyme makes it better. How 'bout you Luna?" Luna moved her head up and down excitedly before hopping off of Kenneth's shoulders and began to wriggle her way over to the other girl who was still standing on her own and wound her way around her legs a few times. "But there's no way I'm letting someone else pay for my food, especially the way I eat. I'll pitch in Trent."

It was at that moment that Kenneth finally payed attention to where Luna had gone. "I think she's got the right idea, let's get going! And it couldn't hurt to make our new addition feel more welcome either." He made his way back to the other girl. "Alright Luna that's enough, you'll trip her if you keep that up. He put his hand on the ground for Luna to slither up his arm and back around his neck. "Looks like we've got a nice little dinner part...er lunch party, whatever. Sorry for my rudeness a minute ago, I'm Kenneth, and you are?" He asked, holding out his hand.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Making New Friends? - Part III

Danielle's heart was beating faster than usual. The whole situation was making her uncomfortable and anxious. It may come off as rude, but all she wanted to do was eat up, satisfy her growling tummy, which by that point it could be easily mistaken for a new Pokémon because of its cries for food (New one from Gen VI, perhaps?). Then she felt something around her legs. At first she thought that hunger was making her imagine things, but when she looked down...

A Dratini had wrapped around her legs. Danielle tried really hard not to scream, and shook in her place, until the dragon's trainer came near. "Alright Luna that's enough, you'll trip her if you keep that up." he said, and she obediently made her way to her trainer's neck. Danielle felt somewhat more relieved. "Looks like we've got a nice little dinner part...er lunch party, whatever. Sorry for my rudeness a minute ago, I'm Kenneth, and you are?" the boy said afterwards, holding out his hand. The girl was hesitant about introducing herself, but figured that it was the least she could do since the group offered to take her to lunch with them. She reluctantly shook it and put on a fake smile.

"N-Nice to meet you." she said, "I-My name is Danielle."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Ah yeah! Dinner Time!
Trent smiled brightly at Kenneth's response. I like this guy. He'll be good to have around. Trent loved having new friends around, especially if they were friendly....That's kind of a given though. He turned to Amanda. "Sure! That sounds great!" If anything, he was a sucker for a good pie. "I'd be glad to split the bill, in that case." To be honest, the lad was a bit relieved that Kenneth volunteered to split the bill. He brought about half of his previously massive winnings from Hoenn, but he spent a good deal of it on food on the way over. Trent turned to Danielle and smiled. "Hey there, Danielle. I'm Trent! Nice to meet you." He would've gone for a handshake, but she didn't appear to be the type of girl that would like that. "So, my friends, what's the plan? I'm all ears?"​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"Alright! I know I could go for some Cheri Berry Pie if they have any! Sometimes I wonder if the rhyme makes it better. How 'bout you Luna?" was the first thing Amanda heard in response from her suggestion. The first answer coming in the form of a nod from the girl while Kenneth was the first to verbally respond to her. "But there's no way I'm letting someone else pay for my food, especially the way I eat. I'll pitch in Trent."

"Sure! That sounds great!" Trent responded to her before responding to Kenneth. Meanwhile Amanda heard the girl introduce herself as Danielle.

"Nice to meet you Danielle" Amanda smiled kindly before looking at Trent. "just follow me and I'll show you that cafe not far from here. As an added bonus I can guarantee the meal will be on the house. You don't have to worry about paying. The owner is my grandfather, me and my friends are always welcome to eat for free."

Sephear

Years
His smile kept up when Danielle responded to him, but Kenneth was finally getting the idea that she seemed a bit uncomfortable so he shook her hand gently and only did it for a moment before letting go. "It's very nice to meet you Danielle, I've always thought that was a pretty name. Looks like we're all a bit of a group for now... I'm sorry if it feels like you're being swept along, I can get a little over excited at times like this." His expression of light guilt only lasted moments before he smiled again. "But hey, you can still have fun right? And if you don't I won't hold it against you if you leave."

Kenneth's eyes lit up when Amanda mentioned that her grandfather owned the restaurant they were going to, he almost imagined they'd gotten bigger and started to shine. So let me get this straight... I got to come to a region most of the world knows next to nothing about to compete in their Pokemon League... I got a pokedex, met a nice person right away... and now I'm going to go have delicious food with new people for free?" He looked at Luna right next to his head and his smile began to defy physics with how stretched it was, it was a wonder his jaw wasn't in terrible pain.

"Three words: I. Love. Celestia. This place is awesome! I can't wait to see what else is waiting for me, even if I have to battle those goons!"

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Part of the Herd

Danielle felt like she was about to pass out. Not only the hunger was starting to make her dizzy, but she was now being part of a group! Although there was nothing to fear, Danielle was trying her best to hold her dark emotions back. She would have to pay nothing for the meal, according to the girl there. Well, not money at least. But, to her, it certainly wasn't a free meal.

I don't know what's going on... I'm really hungry, I need to eat right now or I'll faint! And I don't know what's the deal with this people, but I-I...

Anyone who happened to be looking at her could see a twitch in her right eye. She clutched her stomach, and her awkward fake smile was leaving her face to make way for a frown that expressed the pain she was beginning to feel. Her Pokémon looked at her worriedly from inside the Pokéballs. They could do nothing as their trainer collapsed on her knees, her hands over her stomach, and a whimper escaping her lips.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler Frates

599.gif
177.gif

Click! came from the ball. Tyler opened his eyes. He did it! He scooped up the ball and snapped it onto his belt. Plus, he was almost at the next town, so he didn't have to walk very far. Maybe a hour or so.

On the way, he got to know Natu, who he named Ally. He says it just felt like it fit, but even he didn't know why. She was timid, but would do anything for food. She would fight if she knew she had to, but otherwise she didn't.

Tyler arrived at Mercury city about fourty-five minutes later. Taking a quick look around, he realized that the town was huge and it would take days to explore completely. Sounds good, but where's the Gym? He couldn't think about that now. He was hungry. So Tyler continued down the path, and found a not-so-busy restaurant and decided to go there. To his left, he eyed the Gym, apparently run by a man named Hermes. According to the sign, Hermes used Rock-type Pokémon. I'll challenge him tomorrow Tyler thought. He put his hand on the doorknob, about to enter.​

Sephear

Years
Kenneth still couldn't believe the situation he was in, it felt like he had already made two new friends and in addition to friends and being one of the people lucky enough to explore Celestia he was getting a free meal! But his excitement was cut short when he heard a loud thump and turned to see Danielle on her knees. He rushed to her side and knelt down next to her, his hand stopped an inch away from her shoulder. He didn't really feel comfortable touching her, especially considering how uncomfortable she had seemed earlier. "A-are you alright? What's wrong? Do you need help?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Blackout!

Danielle's pain had drawn that Kenneth boy's attention again. He sounded worried about her, which surprised her. In response, she shook her head, her pain overcoming her. "T-Too... H-hungry..." she mumbled, "M-Might...p-pass out...L-Lot of...p-pain..."

Then her dizziness became too much for her to bear. The world became too fuzzy, then too bright, and then her eyes closed. She collapsed on the ground, unconscious, and her Pokémon could only look worriedly through the red side of the Pokéballs on her waist. Before passing out, however, Danielle managed to feel something odd inside of her. It was the first time after many years that someone non-related to her had shown some concern for her well-being.

Could that be the beginning of a change in Danielle Marriott's view of the world?

Sephear

Years
"Well don't worry, we'll get you some food soo-oh crap!" Kenneth exclaimed when Danielle's eyes glazed over and she seemed to go somewhere far away, he reacted just fast enough to catch her head before it hit the ground and set it down gently. As soon as she was down he let go of her head quickly as if afraid to touch her. "Uhhh uh... dangit..." Ugh, I can't just leave her alone but she really didn't seem comfortable with us... hold on, if that was because she was hungry... ah screw it! Boyscout time! He gave her a short lookover to decide the best way to do this, she was quite pretty, no doubt about it. Kenneth thumped his own head, this was no time to think about something so trivial. He remembered some movies he had seen and figured out what he felt he should do. Kenneth looped one arm under the back of Danielle's knees and the other one under her back and lifted her up.

Kenneth was pretty tired from the all the walking he had already done through the first route, but luckily he was also fairly fit from having started his journey in Johto before he came to celestia so he managed. He carried her over to Trent and Amanda and shrugged. "Looks like our lunch guest needs a ride, and it seems to me like what sleeping beauty really needs is the kiss of hot delicious fresh-cooked food. Lead the way, I'm no stud but Danielle's not very heavy either, I can handle getting her there. Amanda maybe you should call your grandpa if you can and let him know to have something strong ready before we get there."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

After mentioning that her grandfather owned the cafe Amanda went into her own thoughts for a few minutes. Thinking first of her parents divorce and how her mother knew nothing about her now. Then her train of thought switched to the professors research and then to her own. Why didn't I think of this earlier. Grandfather knows the legend by heart I can ask him to tell it to me again so my new friends can hear it and I can add it to my research she thought before hearing Kenneth's voice.

"Looks like our lunch guest needs a ride, and it seems to me like what sleeping beauty really needs is the kiss of hot delicious fresh-cooked food. Lead the way, I'm no stud but Danielle's not very heavy either, I can handle getting her there. Amanda maybe you should call your grandpa if you can and let him know to have something strong ready before we get there."

"oh my, of course" Amanda said pulling out her xtransceiver and calling her grandfather. After a quick conversation she hung up and looked at Trent and Kenneth. "alright he'll be waiting on us. The cafe's not far from here just follow me" she said hurriedly walking into the city.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
(OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY OLD FONT IS GONE! I NEED A NEW ONE!)

THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Lunch Time!

Trent could only smile as the events unfolded. Amanda's grandparents even owned the restaurant they were going to! He wouldn't have to empty his pockets like he had thought! Although he still had plenty of money left over from his journey in Hoenn, he still had to be careful with it. Just one awry shopping trip and he could be broke. "Ah yeah! Awesome!" He laughed lightheartedly and looked to his three new friends. "I say we get this party on the road!" It seemed as if a small bit of Trent's old self was showing again....Well, the more out-going side anyways. He would never show any signs of arrogance again. He had seen too much for that.

He was about to ask where the restaurant was when Danielle seemed to pass out before their eyes. She seemed far too hungry. She looks like a skeleton! How long has it been since she's last eaten? Trent felt a bit of weight lift off of his chest as Kenneth lifted him up off the ground. He laughed lightly. Kenneth...He seems like a good man. A smile crossed his lips. I truly have found a good group of people. He smiled and began to follow Amanda into town. "I can't wait! This'll be great!" He crossed his hands behind his back and to looked to Kong, who was still dangling on his shoulder, muttering quietly, "Kong, my man, we have found some good friends." He laughed to himself and strolled along with his new friends.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler Frates

599.gif
177.gif

As Tyler was about to enter, he realized that his Pokémon weren't exactly in top condition. So he knew he needed to get to a Poké Center first. He let go of the doorknob and let it close.

Racing to the Center, he almost tripped a few times. His hunger made it nearly impossible to run, but he managed. It took about ten minutes for Nurse Joy to heal his Pokémon. By then his hunger was so unbearable that he probably would have to order extra to defeat it. He'd go insane if he didn't eat in the next half hour.

Exiting the Poké Center, Tyler walked to the restaurant. He was too hungry to run now. A billboard for a restaurant caught his attention, and so he didn't see the group of people in front of him. So he accidently bumped into them.

Looking in front of him, he saw the group; two girls and two boys, one of the girls unconscious and being held by one of the boys. Obviously he couldn't just walk away if he bumped into them. He had to say something

"Sorry about that. I wasn't looking. Anyway, I'm Tyler. Who are you?"​

Sephear

Years
All sense of awkwardness disappeared from Kenneth's smile when Amanda set things up and Trent still seemed as positive as ever. He waited for Amanda to take the lead and followed at a slower pace, thankful for his good balance. He managed not to shake or jostle Danielle very much at all, until some guy bumped into his back and he stumbled forward, thrusting his arms as far in front of him as he could to keep Danielle upright. After a few moments of wiggling he stood upright again and took a look at the guy who had bumped into him. "Hoo man... normally I wouldn't be bothered by someone walking into me but that was almost a catastrophe. My name is Kenneth Barol, sorry but I don't have time to say much else. This girl needs food ASAP." He resumed walking as soon as he was done speaking, hoping that the bot would just follow them if he wanted to speak more.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Amanda turned her head to Kenneth when she heard him speak "Hoo man... normally I wouldn't be bothered by someone walking into me but that was almost a catastrophe. My name is Kenneth Barol, sorry but I don't have time to say much else. This girl needs food ASAP." and saw a boy about 11 years old with short black hair.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't looking. Anyway, I'm Tyler. Who are you?" the boy, Tyler replied.

"It's okay Tyler" Amanda smiled at him. "I'm Amanda by the way why don't you join us for a late lunch" she said as they stopped outside a small diner. Once they stopped a tall man with gray hair stepped outside.

"Mandy" the man smiled and hugged her.

"Hi grandfather. These are my friends. Kenneth, Trent, Tyler and Danielle" she pointed to each one as she said their name. "Danielle really needs to eat" she added looking worriedly at the other girl.

"It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Alfred Halter. It's the quiet part of the day at the moment so come on in and I'll fix you up what you'd like of the menu free of charge" he said gesturing for them to enter the cafe.

Sephear

Years
Kenneth kept his pace evenly until they made it to the diner and Amanda's grandfather stepped out to greet them. He couldn't help smiling when the man hugged Amanda and used what seemed far and wide to be her accepted nickname. "You know I used to think nicknames that were just shortened first names were silly. But I gotta say, every time I hear 'Mandy" it sounds cuter than the last time." He said chuckling a bit. As soon as Alfred held the door open Kenneth wasted no time hustling inside, spewing out jumbled words all the while. "It's very nice to meet you sir, I wish I could shake your hand but mine are full right now, please fix up something strong and hot for Danielle. Maybe some soup with onions or something."

Once he was inside he looked around for a minute and settled on going to the corner booth so he could lay Danielle down sideways comfortably until she woke up. Danielle was by no means all that heavy but she was still a person and Kenneth's arms were a bit sore. He stretched and sat down in one of the chairs on the outside of the booth and called back to the door where the others still were. "I'll wait to order until she wakes up if that's okay, we shouldn't start without her."

Back