Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Blues7

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Victory Road, listening to the music
FC: 339759102856 - White II
My favourite pokemon,

Arturo, the Escavalier

Old September 23rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
I guess I could say my favorite thing to do in both games was go either between Castelia and Nimbasa Cities because I liked their music very much.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old September 27th, 2013, 12:36 AM
rex862
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Relaxed
In black 2 when walking up that fantastic dragon monument and seeing iris the dragon champion i was all like "well then ive made it this far" the music and the suspense was amazing then the battle scene an music i will just say it was pretty fabulous
This signature has been disabled.
Waaaay too tall. Try condensing all those blank spaces.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 30th, 2013, 01:26 PM
SmasherP83

Nature: Quiet
Undella Bay,Marine Tube,Village Bridge, and Castelia City because they sound so beatiful in the evening and night makes me think about my pokemon!
Old September 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Lazer
Geek in the Pink

Nature: Sassy
Village Bridge is my all time favorite location in Unova.

Old October 1st, 2013, 05:54 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Undella is nice, but Pokemon Black gave me my most memorable event of the entire series.

Quote:
Posted March 6th, 2011 at 05:13 AM by TwilightBlade
Updated March 6th, 2011 at 05:21 AM by TwilightBlade
OMG I WAS PLAYING POKEMON BLACK WHILE IN MY BED... YES AT 4 AM.

In Pinwheel forest, I ran into my first Cottonee. 3 hours into the game, 2 badges. My favorite BW Pokemon..... I bought Black just for Erufuun/Whimsicott. And and and omg my first random shiny in forever...

I jumped out of my bed. I'm still all sweaty. I caught her in a heal ball. She needs a nickname. I am shaking so hard lol Pokemonz.
~O~

<333
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 06:04 PM
DynamicD
Metagross Fan

Nature: Relaxed
Hugh's/Cheren's emotional theme. It touched my heart when I heard about Hugh's desire to get his sister's Purrloin back, and Cheren's story as well. The music was pretty emotional, and it was the first time I felt like I cared for a pokemon rival.
This signature has been disabled.
sig too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 4th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Hibicakes
Special Ball Collector

Nature: Modest
I think my favorite moment(s) were finding N and looking forward to a battle with him. I just love the beginning of his theme song.

As far as relaxing, I like being at the old Village Bridge and Accumula Town; running around and turning people's instruments/vocals on and off to my liking.
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:35 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Those moments sound epic guys, I hope you keep playing this epic game and tell me all about 'em!
Old October 23rd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Chotix

All the grinding I did to get a perfect team and kicking Alder's butt feels good. My team was pretty much my signature, but Giratina was an Ariados and Raichu was a Volcrona.

Pokemon conquest is awesome
Old October 25th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Volt202

Don't know why but i like victory road.
Old October 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Fitzsy
I love me except when I don't

Nature: Jolly
Level-grinding my team on Unova Route 7, north of Mistralton City... I can't even say why, but the music is just perfect for one! As far as being outright impressed goes, I think that goes to the Champion Iris battle! N's Castle rising out of the ground and assaulting the Pokémon League was spectacular, too! The music on the bridge between the League and the Castle, that just sold it... It's really gonna be hard for future villains to top all of the grandeur and theatricality of Team Plasma!
Man by day, Robocop by night!
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Airhead
Banned

I loved being on Village Bridge, trying to catch a Zangoose and listening to the soft serenade of the homeless junkie, Lmao.

Last edited by Airhead; December 27th, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old November 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Rezu

Nature: Bashful
In Black, Village Bridge at night with all the characters singing and playing was definitely the most memorable moment for me. I also remember when I was bored MMing for shinies, I'd go to Nacrene City and stand by the guy playing the accordion (is that how you spell it?) to chill off and get some encouragement :]

3DS FC: 3711-7877-9850
Friend Safari: Grass with Ivysaur, Sunkern and Maractus

Gen VI: Greninja, Gogoat, Clawitzer, Talonflame, Aegislash.

Current shiny hunts:
-Kyurem (back at it with SC)
-Bagon (MM)
-Wingull (Hordes, looking to reclaim)
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Undella Town in the Winter/Fall/Spring fishing for Pokemon. The music, the peace, and all the Luvdisc I can find. <3
Undella Town truly is the greatest place in any Pokemon game.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old December 13th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Endru

Not sure if they're favourite or just very memorable, but I have two points:

1) Fighting White Kyurem - "You mean I can just knock it out?"

2) Fighting Ghetsis' Eelektross with a Mold Breaker Haxorus who knows Dig.
Old December 14th, 2013, 03:47 AM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
Hmmm, quite a few moments come to mind. Like many people here, Village Bridge is amazing when you get all the musicians contributing to the music. I even learned the lyrics at one point, haha!

I also remember standing in awe of Route 10's music. Route 23 is great too. Both have a different feel to them, yet are appropriate for being the final route before Victory Road, considering the events that have transpired up to that point.

But one of my fondest memories is probably the unveiling of the statue at Pokéstar Studios after all that time starring in films. And then getting to see that one room with all the punny movie script titles. :P
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old December 27th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Airhead
Banned

I really liked going through Lenora's Gym though, I guess I just liked the puzzles, after all, trivia which doesn't involve the anime is mah deal, yo. xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here