The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Old October 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless

Advertise here
Let's say that one day, you've won some sort of a contest, which gave you the chance to work closely with a group of video game developers to make a new game… how would you react to this situation? What game would you make? What video game company would partner yourself up with in order to make this game? Would this particular game have anything new that no other video game has ever had before? What system would this game be made for? If the game is successful and a lot of people enjoy it, would you try to convince the team to make a sequel or anything like that?

If I was ever given the power to develop a video game, then I'd team up with Capcom and continue the Megaman Battle Network series. I'd make Megaman Battle Network 7, the follow-up to Battle Network 6. Its graphics would be completely different from any of the previous Megaman games, and the major different would be is that instead of sprites, we'd be using 3D models. The battling system would receive a complete overhaul. We would replace the RPG-style battle system with something more modern—one that the player has more control over. I'm not exactly sure what we'd have in store story-wise, though. I'd probably leave the job of thinking up of a good storyline to the brainstorming crew, haha. As far as the music is concerned, we would most likely have remixes of some of the older Battle Network soundtracks. We'd have some original ones, too, maybe.

Megaman Battle Network 7 would be exclusively made for Nintendo 3DS. The 3DS has quite a powerful graphical engine, so we would be trying our hardest to take full advantage of it. When the game is first released, it's going to cost you about forty dollars, just like any other 3DS games. Once it gets a bit older, its price is going to be dropped to thirty-five. Eventually, it'll be taken down to thirty. (:

Last edited by Endless; October 5th, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old October 5th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'd team up with Blizzard (for obvious reasons) and try to make a FPS StarCraft game, since i think that would be amazing to see it happen. It would be avalible for every console and PC. The costs of this game will be 40 euro's/dollars/whatever the currency everywhere else is.

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old October 5th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
I'd probably team up with Square Enix to create The Lost Kingdom, an RPG I've got in mind for some time. It'd be available for the consoles and PC since it seems there are not a lot of good RPGs on consoles. The game would cost around 40-50$ at launch and eventually, the price would drop to 30$.
Considering I want to work in the game dev field, this could become a reality.
Edit : Also I'd make Megaman Zero 5.

nathan @ vm | pm | FF.net | pairs | bishie
Old October 5th, 2013, 04:09 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
SquareSoft.

I actually made an entire game with RPG Maker 2000 awhile back. It was called: The Four Towers.

It would be a lot cooler if Square was helping me with it though.

Edit: Missed a queque. Lol.

Uh, it would be available to all ports except handhelds. (Ie. Nintendo DSi/3DS and PSP)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here