• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is the small Pokemon club taken by anyone? It's on a list but it doesn't have someone's name next to it o:
It's there as a suggestion for clubs that could be made (we got bored and decided to list some a year or so ago hehe), so you can certainly have it if you'd like! Want it reserved? :)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
It's there as a suggestion for clubs that could be made (we got bored and decided to list some a year or so ago hehe), so you can certainly have it if you'd like! Want it reserved? :)

Yes please! ^^ I'd love to run a club c:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I'd like to reserve for the Hoenn Region club/III Generation Club (depends on Ozzy's decision) please.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
A third generation club already exists right here though, so if you want to talk about the third generation, but as per the no club duplication rule, you can't make another one. You're free to reserve another one if you want to though, so if that's the case, go ahead!

Olli

Years
That's no problem, you don't have to be afraid of exceeding the reservation time, it's just there to make sure no one makes the club before you, and since there isn't really any high demand for this club, I doubt that'll be the case. So yeah, take as long as you'd like :p

Last edited:

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
My Gen 1 club isn't necessarily Pokémon-only anymore, as I see the Gen 5 (more like Conquest) club is not only Pokémon themed.

Reserve Gen 6 Fanclub, please ;)

Olli

Years
My Gen 1 club isn't necessarily Pokémon-only anymore, as I see the Gen 5 (more like Conquest) club is not only Pokémon themed.

Reserve Gen 6 Fanclub, please ;)
Umm, not quite sure what you mean with your club not being "Pokemon-only" anymore. All clubs within this section have to solely focus on Pokemon as a franchise, and keep discussion within the clubs related to the topic of clubs. If you have any complaints about any other clubs, feel free to take it up in PM with either AlexOzzyCake or myself :)

As for the 6th gen club; sure thing! You'll have it reserved till the 28th.

Approval Updates

[user]TrainerMusaddiq[/user]'s Warriors Of The 4 The Generation { Gen 4 Fan Club } was approved.

Olli

Years
Yeah, the Psychic club's gone past one month of inactivity, so it's dead now unfortunately :(

As for your clubs, it seems as though at the moment, the main focus is on the event polls, which not everyone may be interested in. I'd suggest trying to come up with a topic that's easy to both answer and discuss with others. Feel free to use old topics if that's the case :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Yeah, the Psychic club's gone past one month of inactivity, so it's dead now unfortunately :(

As for your clubs, it seems as though at the moment, the main focus is on the event polls, which not everyone may be interested in. I'd suggest trying to come up with a topic that's easy to both answer and discuss with others. Feel free to use old topics if that's the case :)

I have been wanting to add another topic or discussion but someone has to post after me in order for me to do so. They can also come up wit a topic for me if they wish, if I can't come up with anything.

Olli

Years
If you've been the last poster for a week or more, you, as an owner, are free to bump the thread, granted the post is on-topic of course :) So once a week has passed, you're free to update the clubs with new topics.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
If you've been the last poster for a week or more, you, as an owner, are free to bump the thread, granted the post is on-topic of course :) So once a week has passed, you're free to update the clubs with new topics.

Ok. I just wish they would help me finish the rest of the events, it makes no sense to stop it in the middle of it. Hopefully the clubs will be active again once I add new topica and/or discussions on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back