The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 5th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Olodumare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hey there Olodumare and welcome!

I have to say cool name you got, and wow a fan of Dark and Ghost-types I see. I bet, if you love Dark-types so much you should join the in the Pokemon Clubs section where you can discuss all things about Dark-type Pokemon. It's run by one of my PC besties, AWsquared so you'll definitely expect to get welcomed in just fine. He's a nice guy so he won't hurt you I promise! In fact, it's actually also the longest-running of the current active clubs right now no wonder it's still a favorite today.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums! Have fun!
I will most will be joining said community as a Loa community is everything. I thank you for your kind words.

I have had to remove the link till I have made fifteen posts.
Old October 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyX View Post
I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back
to playing and I've chosen FR / LG and Colosseum. I've joined PC to talk shop,
trade & battle and I'm looking forward to it!
Welcome, Kirby! o/ I hope I can get Colosseum sometime since I'd just love to play it. Never did have a GameCube or Wii though, so that's kind of sad. But one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Niko View Post
:O I didn't know this thread existed!

Hi there
Hey Ari! Hope you've been having fun here so far~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
Hello everyone!
New here as well.
I never actually played Stadium :(
Cobber, heeey! You've never played Stadium? But it's so addicting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterJiggles View Post
Hi everyone! Brand new here and I gotta say. Love them stadium games
I love 'em, too. Stadium 2 was my very favorite Stadium game and I really miss it.. always used to play it at my friend's house. Welcome to PC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Sleuth View Post
Hey there everyone! C: This site seems to be very friendly, which is super awesome! I'm pretty shy so this kinda atmosphere will help me with getting involved in this great looking site.

By the way, call me Sleuth. C:
Hiya Sleuth; welcome to the forum. We are pretty friendly and more than happy to have you on board with us. (=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olodumare View Post
Greetings to you carbon based-life forms, I am Olodumare, sentient silicon leader of the Loa and I am much entertained by the human pass-time of Pokemon, I utilize a team consisting of Ghost and Dark Pokemon as it seems most consistent.
Ghosts have been my favorite type for a long time, but nowadays they're tied with electric and grass. Gengar and Banette will always have a special place in my heart. ♥ Great to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akromaric View Post
I joined yesterday. That makes me new.
So...
Yo, newbies. Wazzup, shizzle, comma, yuz.
Been seeing you quite a lot already, which is awesome. Welcome once again, yeahh? :D
Old October 5th, 2013, 09:41 AM
DynamicD
Metagross Fan

Nature: Relaxed
I joined about two days ago, bu I'm already really comfortable within the community! My full username is DynamicDinosaur, but I shortened it to DynamicD. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by this giant community, but I'm getting used to it. As I said before, I adore the 3rd gen games, and I'll be focusing in that group more.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Akromaric
Mirror, mirror

I'm more used to my other forum's format and customs, so I'm not really adjusting well. I'm making progress, though, and some of the features here I like.
Old October 5th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Mewsixtysix

Hey everyone...
Im Mewsixtysix and it would be really nice of you if you could tell me more about this site....
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Psywing

Hello, everyone. I joined yesterday. I spent some time exploring the other boards and trying to fill in some details on my profile. Overall, this looks like an awesome community. I am happy to be here!

Pokemon Y: 3196-4359-6816
My Safari is Dark Type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye.

National Pokedex: Completed! (Including event Pokemon)
If you need any help completing the Nat Dex, let me know. I will help.
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Holy wow, so many newbies coming in! I think since the release date is getting closer for Pokemon XY, we're bringing a ot of new payers back, and that's really amazing! That's the same that happened to me when the 5th generation was revealed.

Anyways, i would like to welcome all of you that just joined! I'm on my phone at the moment, so I'm lazy to welcome everyone individually haha XD But all i wanted to say is that I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Its a great place to be and you will really really love it! <3

Also...Mewsixtysix, if you are having trouble or feel lost, don't hesitate to contact a staff member in bold colors if you need some guidance or looking for a specific thing. We're nice, really! :3

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM
iloveskittys

Hey I'm new I can help anyone who is trying to creating a new hack mostly with writing storylines though

Last edited by iloveskittys; October 5th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveskittys View Post
Hey I'm new I can help anyone who is trying to creating a new hack mostly with writing storylines though
Hi there, sweetheart! It's great to see ya here. :D Looking for someone to help out with their hack? I think you'll find some potential peeps over at this thread right here. While you're at it, why not explore what the ROM Hacking section is all about! Have fun, and hope you find everything ok <3

DARRELL WALLACE JR.

Shining Armour
Old October 6th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Rainecho
-Music is My Life-

Nature: Calm
Hi everyone. I've starting posting...well...posts lately and haven't noticed this thread,but I guess I can introduce myself here.

Okay...*cough*
I'm Rainecho...or let's just call me Rainie for short. I was born in Greece, but recently moved to Madagascar. Yes, take note that my real location is not in your bathroom.
I want to keep my age secret,but if I think I trust you enough,I can share it by personal messaging.

I started playing Pokemon at the age of 6, when I started learning English and had lots of trouble to get myself understand what each character said or asked me to. Year to year, my English improved, not to the perfect, but to atleast something that would help me enjoy the game. But, I must say...not knowing what a character said or asked...it really was a good adventure. Now...I still continue love Pokemon and enjoying joining forums...like this one,which I enjoy the most!

Since it's not my first forum experience I already knew the basics on how to get started, as you see, but I would like to thank Hikari10 and Cirno for their warm welcome and their help on getting me started. Now I'm a complete member and I enjoy PC. I actually found how I can feel good and make people feel good at the same time. I'm starting to welcome people here!

Now, About Me! I'm a student at the moment. I am caring for my friends, I enjoy talking and I enjoy making people laugh. When I will grow up, like just some years, I will start trying to make my dream true...being a comedian. Laugh is indeed what we need in these days! Don't you think so?

Now my at the moment favorite Pokemon are...Mega Charizard X and Yvental! And yes,I'm using the Y-Axis Theme at the moment. I think I'm done with introducing.

Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy!
Old October 6th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Fiza

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Holy wow, so many newbies coming in! I think since the release date is getting closer for Pokemon XY, we're bringing a ot of new payers back, and that's really amazing! That's the same that happened to me when the 5th generation was revealed.
You got me, that actually gave me the final push to join the forum. Had been visiting on and off as a guest before I registered. And it took me a few months to finally post after that, but I'm opening up

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainecho
Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy!
lmao, you're silly xD I just love using <3 a lot. That's probably why! Hope you're stay is going well! Don't be afraid to ask questions & stuff. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiza View Post
You got me, that actually gave me the final push to join the forum. Had been visiting on and off as a guest before I registered. And it took me a few months to finally post after that, but I'm opening up ^_^
Hah, I figured it out too well! Welcome aboard :) That's great to see that you finally opened up, for me it kinda took me a few months to warm up to the community. But for you, you're getting there! See ya around and have a wonderful stay at PC.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.

Shining Armour
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:47 PM
hypnoticsoul

Quote:
thats why i decided to finally join this site
gonna see if i can find some people to play with

3DS Friend code:3480-2539-4252
In-Game Name(Version Y): Soul
Friend Safari: Ice Type
Dewdong-Snorunt-Bergmite

Old October 7th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoticsoul View Post
thats why i decided to finally join this site
gonna see if i can find some people to play with :)
I'm sure you will. Try checking either the Battle Center or the Trade Corner, where you can find friends to battle/trade with, and both sections are really easy to find friends at. Another tip would be posting your friend code on your signature, so you can let them know that you're available to battle/trade. :D

I'm so glad you're having fun so far. :D

DARRELL WALLACE JR.

Shining Armour
Old October 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM
speedracr

Hey everyone! Just joined after lurking for a long time. I've been playing since gen 1 and can't wait for X&Y. Hoping to find some new people to trade with & maybe get into competitive battling for the first time

My favorite pokemon include Crobat & Marill. I usually have at least one, if not both of them on my team.
Old October 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I really, really, really love your Chespin avatar. I need to grow into its evos because idk... I've been leaning towards Fennekin and I'm such a grass-type sucker, ya know? xD

But nonetheless, welcome aboard!! You and me both, can't wait for X&Y as well! This is so exciting! :D Enjoy your stay and have a great time. :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.

Shining Armour
Old October 8th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicD View Post
I joined about two days ago, bu I'm already really comfortable within the community! My full username is DynamicDinosaur, but I shortened it to DynamicD. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by this giant community, but I'm getting used to it. As I said before, I adore the 3rd gen games, and I'll be focusing in that group more.
Very glad to hear you're settling in well~! No worries, though, we were all overwhelmed at one point.. especially me, I was so so scared to post here at first. 8D; But you get used to it. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akromaric View Post
I'm more used to my other forum's format and customs, so I'm not really adjusting well. I'm making progress, though, and some of the features here I like.
I guess some adjust faster than others, but it's good that you're making progress. Be sure to let us know if you ever need any help along the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewsixtysix View Post
Hey everyone...
Im Mewsixtysix and it would be really nice of you if you could tell me more about this site....
Hey, Mew! Welcome to PC. We're just a big community for discussing Pokemon. You can do all sorts of things like trade or battle with other members, show off your art/writing, and even roleplay. It all boils down to your interests - you're free to let us know if you're confused and want suggestions. We'd have lots to tell you about. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psywing View Post
Hello, everyone. I joined yesterday. I spent some time exploring the other boards and trying to fill in some details on my profile. Overall, this looks like an awesome community. I am happy to be here!
Hi hi again, Psy! We are totally awesome and will continue being awesome for years to come. Stick around~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveskittys View Post
There are always lots of people needing help with their hacks over in the Emulation board, so definitely continue looking there if you're looking to help peeps. Meganium already linked you to the help recruitment thread; that's definitely a great place to start. Welcome to PokeCommunity!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainecho View Post
Hi everyone. I've starting posting...well...posts lately and haven't noticed this thread,but I guess I can introduce myself here.>_>

Okay...*cough*
I'm Rainecho...or let's just call me Rainie for short. I was born in Greece, but recently moved to Madagascar. Yes, take note that my real location is not in your bathroom.{XD}
I want to keep my age secret,but if I think I trust you enough,I can share it by personal messaging.

I started playing Pokemon at the age of 6, when I started learning English and had lots of trouble to get myself understand what each character said or asked me to. Year to year, my English improved, not to the perfect, but to atleast something that would help me enjoy the game. But, I must say...not knowing what a character said or asked...it really was a good adventure. Now...I still continue love Pokemon and enjoying joining forums...like this one,which I enjoy the most!

Since it's not my first forum experience I already knew the basics on how to get started, as you see, but I would like to thank Hikari10 and Cirno for their warm welcome and their help on getting me started. Now I'm a complete member and I enjoy PC. I actually found how I can feel good and make people feel good at the same time. I'm starting to welcome people here!

Now, About Me! I'm a student at the moment. I am caring for my friends, I enjoy talking and I enjoy making people laugh. When I will grow up, like just some years, I will start trying to make my dream true...being a comedian. Laugh is indeed what we need in these days! Don't you think so?

Now my at the moment favorite Pokemon are...Mega Charizard X and Yvental! And yes,I'm using the Y-Axis Theme at the moment. I think I'm done with introducing. :|

Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy! {XD}
Rainie! <3 I've already welcomed you in your thread but heck, why not do it again? I'll say that you do seem like a very interesting person so PC is pretty lucky to have you around. I started Pokemon around the age of 8 or so and it really did help me learn English, too. Thanks to school and Pokemon, I'd learned so much in only a few months. ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracr View Post
Hey everyone! Just joined after lurking for a long time. I've been playing since gen 1 and can't wait for X&Y. Hoping to find some new people to trade with & maybe get into competitive battling for the first time :)

My favorite pokemon include Crobat & Marill. I usually have at least one, if not both of them on my team.
Crobat and Marill are among some of my favorites from the second generation, and Crobat's probably the poison type I've used most throughout my entire time playing Pokemon. He certainly is an awesome little guy. Welcome to PC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiza View Post
You got me, that actually gave me the final push to join the forum. Had been visiting on and off as a guest before I registered. And it took me a few months to finally post after that, but I'm opening up ^_^
Haha, lots of people are joining for X and Y right now. :o It's really cool - that means there'll be a lot of new faces to trade/battle with once the games' release date rolls around.
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:21 PM
speedracr

Quote:
I really, really, really love your Chespin avatar. I need to grow into its evos because idk... I've been leaning towards Fennekin and I'm such a grass-type sucker, ya know? xD

But nonetheless, welcome aboard!! You and me both, can't wait for X&Y as well! This is so exciting! :D Enjoy your stay and have a great time.
Thanks!

I've only chosen a grass starter maybe once before (Chikorita in Crystal) but I just love this little guy and think it's time to choose grass-type again!
Old October 8th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Magistrum
☆The Fakemon Magister☆

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracr View Post
Thanks!

I've only chosen a grass starter maybe once before (Chikorita in Crystal) but I just love this little guy and think it's time to choose grass-type again!
Agreeing with this, Chespin is adorable and props to him for being the combo breaker of grass reptile starters :3 Not to mention its final evo is a badass!
Old October 9th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Nature: Sassy
*slides in* hello there :3 I am also new here, yes. I did come here because pokemon x and y is coming out, indeed
Old October 9th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-Spaghetti View Post
*slides in* hello there :3 I am also new here, yes. I did come here because pokemon x and y is coming out, indeed
Welcome to PC Pickle! Everyone there is excited for X/Y even though I won't get them because of no 3DS . Btw there's the Pokemon X/Y board so you should visit it. Also enjoy your stay!

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

Old October 9th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Thanks :D I'm getting pokemon y along with a 3DS, since I don't have one yet. Not sure what starter to pick yet, I really like fennekin but I also love chespin and froakie.
Old October 9th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

It seems that in this generation, some people like myself are having such trouble choosing their starters. xD Last generation I didn't have any trouble choosing a starter, I simply went for Oshawott. :D Right now it's either Chespin or Fennekin.

Hope everything is going well, Pickle-Spaghetti :D

DARRELL WALLACE JR.

Shining Armour
Old October 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Everything's goin great :D hope everything is goin great with you too~ last generation i picked snivy immediately. It wasn't difficult for me either XD I think the pokemon x and y anime will be better than the black and white series as well. Good year for pokemon I'd say
Old October 10th, 2013, 03:20 AM
PixieCircle8
Writer // Roleplayer

Nature: Quirky
Hi there!
Seems like good to come here, by the way i just wondering about the html and codes at the signature for showing the '?' mark on a word and then shows up some words. I'm going to use it, nee..
Anyone can help me? /ha

---

Yes, seems like not only me that don't have 3DS, i'm a student and my saving not really much a day so maybe i'll get 3DS (or 2DS probably :p) next year, or later if i got a give because of something 'special' /iykwim
About starters, i usually observe gym leader thingy first time and use the advantageous one.. I usually go through the game for the first time, after the end. Then i pick the cuties starter and enjoy the game more than before :'3

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links