My Android favorite game is Dragon Story and my favorite apps are photo editors like PicSay PicArts and a lot of photo frame apps and my bowling score keeper that gives a total, running average, best/worst game ect
- Feedly: Amazing RSS reader
- Solid Explorer: Amazing dual pane file explorer
- Xposed Framework: The single best app on the planet.
- Zite: Good for news stories you're interested in.
- Tapatalk Pro: Good for browsing forums.
- Google Play Music: Streaming your own music is cool.
- Waze: An amazing crowdsourced navigation/commuting app.
- AppGratis: Get a free paid app every day.
- Dropbox: We know what it is... works great.
- PowerAmp: Amazing music player.
- MX Player: The VLC of android.
- Titanium Backup: Root app, backs up everything.
- Greenify: Root app, hibernates apps (amazing for battery!).
- Falcon Pro: The best Twitter app on the planet.
- Reddit is Fun: Best reddit app
- AndChat: Best IRC app.
- Bowling Scorekeeper: I agree with you, Justin, it's a great app! I love it.
- Buzz Launcher: Download people's homescreens with just a few clicks. Amazing launcher
I'd recommend Pandora for listening to music if you don't like listening to the radio but you don't have your own mix of your favorite music downloaded. Other than that, I'd also recommend some items on Mac's list as well, specifically AndChat for IRC chat.
Apps (Most Used):
-Google Keep (Pretty good note keeper.)
-Google Play Music (All Acess)
-MX Player (Best video player, case closed.)
-Emulaters (MyBoy/Gameboid, N64oid, ect)
-Wind Up Knight
-Temple Run 2
-Rayman Jungle Run/ Fiesta / Granny Smith.
ClockQ - Awesome customizable clock. If you have the ability to add widgets to your unlock screen, this would be a nice upgrade from the stock clock.
Customizable Gallery 3D - A nice image gallery based upon the 2.3 stock gallery. Much nicer than the one that comes with newer versions of Android.
DraStic DS Emulator - Does exactly as it says. I use it for music, but when I get a better Android device, it'll run much nicer.
ES App Suite - Great set of programs, it should be standard on all Android devices. Also has options for rooted users.
HDR Camera - Takes awesome photos.
Modo Computer Music Player - Plays all sorts of old-school audio formats (NES, SNES, SEGA, etc etc) and I use it practically every day.
SD Speed Increase (ROOT ONLY!) - Lets my SD card be a bit faster. Works rather nicely with low-end devices.
TD Banking app - Useful almost everywhere tbqh.
Titanium Backup (ROOT ONLY!) - Simply amazing. Manages apps, allows apps to be frozen to keep them from running, backup and restore of apps, I gladly paid the $8 for the key for it. Worth every single penny.
WidgetLocker - Excellent secondary customizable lockscreen app. I downloaded a cracked APK, but I might go and buy it. Super useful and super customizable.
Zawgyi-One Flipfont - Adds flipfonts to my Samsung devices. Plenty of nice fonts, and more are added in each update.
I don't play games on my phone, but for apps, my favorites would have to be Opera Mini and Spotify. Opera is fast and extremely lightweight, and it saves a ton of data. It has a beautiful-looking interface, too. In my opinion, Opera Mini's gotta be the best mobile browser in the world. As for Spotify, well, it's sort of like an online radio, similar to Last.fm. It allows you to listen to songs without actually downloading them.