The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 595 70.00%
Alright! 131 15.41%
Average 58 6.82%
Awful.. 16 1.88%
Abomination.... 50 5.88%
Voters: 850. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 5th, 2013 (06:07 PM). Edited October 5th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD490 View Post
I think one of the Sidequests is bugged. The one where you have to get 99 sawdust for the old lady in Arbor City, I got 99 but the my Quest Log for it says i got 98/99. Also says 98/99 Stardust obtained instead of Sawdust.
Talk to the old lady and keeps saying bring me 99 sawdust when I already have 99 sawdust.
fixed that. should work come next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchanut02 View Post
Not meaning to seem Inpatient but would it be possible to increase the money and alchemy-ish items by a amount? It doesn't have to a huge increase but when I was playing through the game, I was pore and the pokemon didn't drop more than 2 to 5 Pokebucks. Also the item drops are little to none.This may be just my bad luck but it would be much appreciated.
I did notice money is hard to get, I'll be doing some modifications, including lowering house prices and giving money for each sidequest completed (will be retroactive, so if you've completed a bunch of sidequests, when you load up the next version, you'll get a bunch of money.)

as for drop rates, the way it works, is that higher level pokemon drop more.
Rank1 junk - drop rate = 4*level.
Rank2 junk- drop rate = 2*level.
Rank3 junk- drop rate = level.

so a lv25 rank 1 pokemon will drop something 100% of the time.
a lv50 rank 2, and a lv 99 rank 3.

The item a pokemon drop depends on what stage of evolution it is. Unevolved usually carrying rank1, while first evolutions carrying rank2, and 3rd stage having rank 3. It's not totally fixed, as it depends on how strong the pokemon is (ie: Lapras has no evolution, but carries rank2 items, a lapras that's over lv60 carries rank3.)

You'll naturally start fighting more higher levelled pokemon, which should increase drop rates.

I won't be changing the drop percentages, as they would take too long to change up. But I may change the amount of items required to refine to the next level.

I have also been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto 5... and it has given me the inspiration to implement a stock market in a future version of the game. One that fluxates depending on your actions ingame. That will allow keen players to make money.

----

Vanish encounter has been completed :D

I'm now going to be adding in more corrupted pokemon, sidequests, refining options, shinification, basically going to be fleshing out this version so that it'll feel like a meaty update.

Stay tuned!
you can follow me on
twitter: @EeveeEdition
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EeveeEdition
or my blog: http://www.pokemoneeveeblog.blogspot.co.nz/

to keep up to date with the game. or just keep and eye on this thread
Old October 10th, 2013 (10:14 PM).
DarkDoom3000

So the guys at indiestatik did an awesome article about SPEE :D

http://indiestatik.com/2013/10/09/super-pokemon-eevee-edition-is-back-and-bigger-than-ever/
Old October 10th, 2013 (10:59 PM).
PariWasHere
Gamer

Nature: Timid
Congratulations, Doom! :D
Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
*Goes back in hiding once again*

Old October 11th, 2013 (05:10 PM).
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.

Just a few small mistakes.
Spoiler:

Shellgon -> Shelgon
Rapidspin -> Rapid Spin
Extreme Speed -> Extremespeed
Fizzure -> Fissure
Leaf Bommerang -> Leaf Boomerang
Water Sprout -> Water Spout
Thunder Bolt -> Thunderbolt
Psy Wave -> Psywave
Dragon Breath -> Dragonbreath
Pullet Punch -> Bullet Punch
Venasaur -> Venusaur
Old October 15th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
Hulkp00l

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobianYoshi View Post
So... I was playing this and I got to the part where you fight Biggs and he has a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and beat him and his partner. My rival came and didn't say anything, the game just sat there.
I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?
Old October 16th, 2013 (08:04 PM).
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by PariWasHere View Post
Congratulations, Doom! :D
Man, I haven't commented here in soooo long, hehe. Following pretty much every post still, though! ^-^

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future releases~ ♥
*Goes back in hiding once again*
Thanks! good to see familiar faces again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
Just a few small mistakes.
Spoiler:

Shellgon -> Shelgon
Rapidspin -> Rapid Spin
Extreme Speed -> Extremespeed
Fizzure -> Fissure
Leaf Bommerang -> Leaf Boomerang
Water Sprout -> Water Spout
Thunder Bolt -> Thunderbolt
Psy Wave -> Psywave
Dragon Breath -> Dragonbreath
Pullet Punch -> Bullet Punch
Venasaur -> Venusaur
cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkp00l View Post
I have this same problem. Is there a fix for it?
Head back into the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge. that should fix it.

---

The website will be down for a few days as I'm overhawling it.
Old October 17th, 2013 (01:15 AM).
Lightracer

Nature: Mild
Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.
Old October 17th, 2013 (01:51 AM).
gohan1104

How do i download super pokemon eevee edition?
Old October 17th, 2013 (07:48 AM). Edited October 17th, 2013 by rajvir.
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohan1104 View Post
(Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.

Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?
Old October 17th, 2013 (01:55 PM).
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
Hmmm..... I think I discovered a bug. After beating the 2 main team rockets in Magnus City, (The ones who attempted to steal the Eevee) when the rival arrives, the game freezes but it still plays music.
This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.
Old October 17th, 2013 (07:38 PM).
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Go back in the sewers before fighting biggs/wedge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohan1104 View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d...Beta_0.724.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
(Sigh) Go to the first page, and first post.
Scroll down to where it say's Beta 7.2 is out.
Click on it and you will have downloaded the newest copy of Super Pokemon Eevee.

Strange I just tried that to confirm it was working and it appears to be down along with the website, although the blog is still working there is no download there.
Try clicking on Beta 7.2 it SHOULD work, though it currently is not working for me.

Also DarkDoom are you later going to restore the ability to build your Base's to the size of mansion's with Kitchen's and the ability to rent rooms?
Website is indeed down, getting a facelift, I've been meaning to update the website for a while now, as my web development skills have greatly increased, especially with me knowing how to javascript/jquery. So the new website should be nicer to look at and navigate.
In addition to that. It'll have a brand new "Help" section, where you'll find Frequently Asked Questions, and various guides- such as pokemon locations, item drop rates, refining, etc.
Well, that's the plan, most of the functionality will probably be broken in day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
This bug has been reported (I think) more than 10 times. Interestingly, I seem to recall myself being the one who posted about it first.
Yeah. I thought I had fixed it, but alas, that's that didn't happen to be the case.

I'm nearing 2k downloads on this latest version alone, so I'm guessing a lot of people are getting stuck.

To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.
Old October 18th, 2013 (02:46 AM).
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
I just thought of something. Are you adding in Sylveon? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's just that you have the Sinnoh Eeveelutions so..?
Old October 18th, 2013 (02:56 AM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.
what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release

I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old October 18th, 2013 (05:31 AM).
Lightracer

I wanna be a beta tester!
Old October 18th, 2013 (06:44 AM).
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Quote:
If you download the latest version and report any bug or error that hasn't already been reported, then you're already a beta tester.
Old October 18th, 2013 (12:32 PM).
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)
Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
It also doesn't look much different, but okay

[Edit]
I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?
Old October 18th, 2013 (12:40 PM).
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
I just thought of something. Are you adding in Sylveon? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's just that you have the Sinnoh Eeveelutions so..?
Nope. no fairy type in game. so no sylveon.
Eevee will get 8 evolutions by the end of the game though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release

I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made
Hahaha, thanks :D

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
If you download the latest version and report any bug or error that hasn't already been reported, then you're already a beta tester.
that

Quote:
Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
It also doesn't look much different, but okay

[Edit]
I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?
I decided to just reupload the old website, so people can still download the game. It'll redirect to my new website when it's completed.

not sure about the download speed. I might be switching to mega.co.nz as my main host because mediafire has been gone pretty bad lately.
Old October 18th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.

Wow, that was a fast reply
I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
Just a few pointers:
1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.
Old October 18th, 2013 (01:11 PM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old October 18th, 2013 (10:36 PM).
Hoshi To Najeki

Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.
Old October 18th, 2013 (11:47 PM). Edited October 19th, 2013 by Lightracer.
Lightracer

Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.
Old October 19th, 2013 (01:27 PM).
Exoaria
such pokemon wow

Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.
Make sure you message me if you add me! c:
Old October 19th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoaria View Post
Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.
Hmm... have you tried n,n,y,n,y?

Quote:
Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.
Oh yep. indeed a glitch. hadn't done the grass tiles for that encounter.
fixed the free pichu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi To Najeki View Post
Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.
It's windows only, you could use an emulator, but im not aware of any windows emulators on android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away
cool, i'll definetly use it then. Plus i live in NZ, so thats a bonus.

Quote:
Wow, that was a fast reply
I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
Just a few pointers:
1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.
Will fix thoes. thanks
Old October 21st, 2013 (06:47 PM).
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.

Huh. I just noticed the lack of... well, anything recent in the media section.
Will it be okay if I make a video?
Old October 21st, 2013 (10:15 PM).
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Huh. I just noticed the lack of... well, anything recent in the media section.
Will it be okay if I make a video?
Yeah, feel free to

I've been a little lazy in the media department. Mainly because I have nothing really "new" to show off. Though Im planning to do a "media blitz" running up to the release of Demo 7b. Gonna try get the word out about the game as much as possible. lots more sites, and generally, getting the visibility on SPEE up.

Im going to be making a trailer soon, have any ideas of what to put in it? and what music to use?
I was thinking show bits of the oak intro, including when oak goes all glitchy. show getting eevee.
show tetra element. battle system. falkner. more glitchyness. corrupted pokemon. a short scene with the "sidequest started" prompt. a trophy prompt. then full on degradation into the code world. with bits of M warning of the new generation. show more bits of switching eevee. etc.

gonna have to record a lot gameplay for that one.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links