The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Rainecho
-Music is My Life-

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
lmao, you're silly xD I just love using <3 a lot. That's probably why! Hope you're stay is going well!
Oh, okay.
Well I really enjoy my stay here, thanks. I feel like I can finally get to know people! :D

P.S. Sorry for late response, very busy lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Rainie! <3 I've already welcomed you in your thread but heck, why not do it again? I'll say that you do seem like a very interesting person so PC is pretty lucky to have you around. I started Pokemon around the age of 8 or so and it really did help me learn English, too. Thanks to school and Pokemon, I'd learned so much in only a few months. ♥
Thanks for your time posting this! <3
It's good to hear that other people use games to learn about the game's language whenever is English or any other language. I really think that the best way to learn a language is to first learn the basics... and then learn all the other advanced words by using the fun way...games!

I actually think that my description about my Pokemon adventures wasn't enough. So...let's see why not writing it here?
Okay, so I started playing Pokemon Diamond,Pearl and Platinum. I firstly played it using my friend's NDS, and I really started liking it. I joined the dark-I mean the hacker side and bought a R4i. I learned how to hack and stuff quickly, impressing my friends. It had fun...until I finished the game.
I moved on to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, beating the game for the first time with no hacks. I was really happy, but still the game was boring. Then, I started playing Pokemon Ranger games which I like the most. Then, Pokemon Black/White came out! That's where I was amazed. Finally animations! But, no following Pokemon...Indeed I like walking with Pokemon, like millions of other Pokemon fans.
Now I usually restart other hacked roms I have and try to do it...the legal way. No hacks. And I must say that is really funtastic! Games I never managed to play are Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red and seriously now, I don't even remember all the Gameboy Pokemon roms, so let's just say I never had a Gameboy and so I never experienced these games. But! I'm looking forward to!

Last edited by Rainecho; October 10th, 2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Nature: Sassy
Hmmm.....the first pokemon game I ever played was pokemon blue back when I was 5. I wasn't very good at it xD Then i played red rescue team and so on.
Old October 10th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I just realized I made a huuuge grammar derp in one of my last posts. wow. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-Spaghetti View Post
Everything's goin great :D hope everything is goin great with you too~ last generation i picked snivy immediately. It wasn't difficult for me either XD I think the pokemon x and y anime will be better than the black and white series as well. Good year for pokemon I'd say
I'm actually excited for the anime as well :D I'm so glad Ash is a little older (and a little more mature) than in the last few seasons, he looks 15 imo! I can't wait to see many of the Pokemon in action, especially Fennekin's evo :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieCircle8 View Post
Hi there!
Seems like good to come here, by the way i just wondering about the html and codes at the signature for showing the '?' mark on a word and then shows up some words. I'm going to use it, nee..
Anyone can help me? /ha
The forum here does not accept any form of HTML coding sadly. PC accepts a washed-down version of CSS, and we have a page where you can see all of the BB codes you can use. And there's also the CSS help section where there's a ton of helpful hints in creating your CSS siggy. <3 I can also be of help, don't hesitate to message me~
Old October 10th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Ash actually looks like a really cool guy now. I think it's apparent he's matured, if only a little bit. It will be interesting to see how his relationships with his new travelling buddies will be. :D
Old October 10th, 2013, 11:32 PM
PixieCircle8
Writer // Roleplayer

Nature: Quirky
@Meganium90
Ah, that's it! I don't mean such an html, but really now i got what i want~
About the HTML thingy, it's such of shame that we can't use html here, well it's somewhat useful for roleplay and clubs (because some of the template used html)
Thanks for your help! 'V')/

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Old October 11th, 2013, 02:35 PM
RemixinROMulus
Crit happens...

Nature: Lonely
Hi everyone,
I'm a rom hacker and a complete nerd and know-it-all on Generation III pokemon.

-Romulus
Wild WEBSITE used VIRUS!
It's super effective!
WINDOWS fainted!
Go for it! LINUX!
Wild WEBSITE used VIRUS!
It doesn't affect LINUX...
Old October 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM
PixieCircle8
Writer // Roleplayer

@RemixinROMulus

Hi, Romu!
A hacker, huh? I once want to do Pokemon hacking but i don't know,.. the script from XSE never show'd up so i just give up tehehe~

About Gen III, you know.. Many people nerdy (read: know all about it from tiny little thing to the big one) about pokemon-- well i'm not because sometimes i don't go interest to a pokemon, especially gen III, i never played one of them until now XD

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Old October 11th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Angelicsailor

Nature: Jolly
Hello! Hope you al had/have a NICE DAY~!
Old October 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM
BroChickaBowWow
mlg uber rng shop coming soon!

hey dawgs what sup? haha see what i did thar lol. im such a dork hahaha.
Old October 12th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemixinROMulus View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm a rom hacker and a complete nerd and know-it-all on Generation III pokemon.

-Romulus
Hello there, Romulus! Hope you're enjoying your stay so far <3 And I hope you find the ROM hacking section essential :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelicsailor View Post
Hello! Hope you al had/have a NICE DAY~!
I hope YOU have a nice day today as well! Today is such a beautiful day to play Pokemon (and for me, watching sports! weeee!) Welcome to you too as well <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroChickaBowWow View Post
hey dawgs what sup? haha see what i did thar lol. im such a dork hahaha.
yo sup. welcome, homie. :D i'm a dork too, no worries yo ;D
Old October 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Aren't we all just awesome dorks? :D i honestly don't know how to rom hack myself
Old October 12th, 2013, 03:43 PM
artyadam
Artyadam - Twitter @artyadam

Hi everyone!

I new to all the forum posting but love Pokemon (currently playing X - loving it already).

Feel free to add me via friend code

0018-0936-1766

Thanks!
Old October 12th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

Yes welcome! I won't be obtaining pokemon Y till a couple of weeks, I have almost saved up enough money for a 3DS. :3
Old October 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
BroChickaBowWow
mlg uber rng shop coming soon!

yeah i got no idea how to rom hack either hahaha. im attempting to try to RNG. and now that i started this rng thing, i realize it was stupid of me to reset my game. >.< fml lol haha
Old October 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Yeah I'm one of those peeps who won't be getting XY for a while, so I'm just playing White 2 to pass the fun along. :D

& ROM hacking, I used to be a ROM hacking regular but school killed my interest then. xD I had a pretty good hack in the works, but idk what happened to my stuff though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by artyadam View Post
Hi everyone!

I new to all the forum posting but love Pokemon (currently playing X - loving it already).

Feel free to add me via friend code

0018-0936-1766

Thanks!
Welcome, Adam! If you want people to battle/trade you, it's better to put your FC on your signature so that way people can see it. PC's a great way to meet friends like you. Have fun! :)
Old October 12th, 2013, 10:07 PM
iminjungle11

Hello i'm new and i know alot about pokemon and my fav type is dragon because why not.
favourite gen is III well FR and LG also E fav pokemon is either salamence or darkrai!
Old October 13th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Pickle-Spaghetti
Spread the bean buns

ooo darkrai! He's a sweet pokemon. Salamence is awesome too, of course. Welcome! It seems that this place gets new members every day don't it?
Old October 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
KawaiiFutureFriend
Friend of the People

Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiFutureFriend
I feel so out of place because I'll never play X or Y.

Oh well, either way, hi everyone. Figured I'd come over here to the New Users' Hangout, because I'm a new user, and I would love to hang out. This place was made for people like me! Now I don't feel so out of place anymore. Yayifications!
Old October 13th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiFutureFriend View Post

Oh well, either way, hi everyone. Figured I'd come over here to the New Users' Hangout, because I'm a new user, and I would love to hang out. This place was made for people like me! Now I don't feel so out of place anymore. Yayifications!
I remember seeing you around a bit. Welcome!

Yeah I understand how you feel. I won't be getting X and Y for another few months (and I was so close to winning one from a contest another forum held, but I was beaten by one other user, and I ended up in second place) but when I do I know it'll be the best Pokemon games I have played. Anyways, I do hope to have fun talking to you!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old October 13th, 2013, 07:21 PM
KawaiiFutureFriend
Friend of the People

Thank you for welcoming me! (again, over here, in this thread. That's like ... twice the welcoming ><)

Either way, I just kind of lost interest in X and Y. I felt like it was a golden opportunity to make something more. I guess I'm just sick of the same game over and over (but I can't convince myself of this because I own Madden '06 through '12 and NBA 2K11-2K13). Maybe I'll get it if I ever buy a 3DS again, but I highly doubt that it will happen any time soon. Hey, I still love Black and White~
Old October 13th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Nymue
Draconic Neophyte

Nature: Calm
I'm feeling a bit inferior because apart from not having played any fifth gen games yet, the only third and fourth gen games I've completed are FR/LG/HG/SS.

See, when Gen 3 came out I decided to wait around until the games and device were cheaper and buy them secondhand. 10~ years later, here I am, finally playing through Platinum and about to get an Emerald version.

I'm sure I'll get around to gens five and six when I'm done.

I'm glad I've had Bulbapedia to teach me all about the mons I've been missing out on.
Old October 13th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I tend to be a bit behind when I play the newer Pokemon games. I didn't get Soulsilver until a year after release, then I didn't play White until a few months after release, and now I'm playing White 2 a year after release. It's more likely I'll be playing XY eventually after release. You see a pattern I have here? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminjungle11 View Post
Hello i'm new and i know alot about pokemon and my fav type is dragon because why not.
favourite gen is III well FR and LG also E fav pokemon is either salamence or darkrai!
Dragonair is my favorite dragon type, alongside Zekrom and Altaria. Welcome aboard! You'll find many other dragon type fans around here. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiFutureFriend View Post

See? you may not have your copy of XY but you are still part of the community no matter the circumstances. I don't have my own either, but oh well! Watching others play seems like fun, actually. xD Welcome aboard! You are never out of place here. ^___^
Old October 14th, 2013, 05:29 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Yeah even if you can't get X and Y right away, you're still welcomed here. I likely won't be able to afford the games till late November early December. We won't pressure you to get the game release and we still accept you here no matter what generation you play! Welcome to the forum by the way Kawaii Future Friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymue View Post
I'm feeling a bit inferior because apart from not having played any fifth gen games yet, the only third and fourth gen games I've completed are FR/LG/HG/SS.

See, when Gen 3 came out I decided to wait around until the games and device were cheaper and buy them secondhand. 10~ years later, here I am, finally playing through Platinum and about to get an Emerald version.

I'm sure I'll get around to gens five and six when I'm done.

I'm glad I've had Bulbapedia to teach me all about the mons I've been missing out on.
Welcome!!

I know the feeling. I didn't have a GBA when Ruby and Sapphire came out and I didn't get my so first gen 3 game till 2005 when I got a GBA from a friend for 5 dollars and a copy of LeafGreen. I didn't experience Hoenn till a bit later when I got Emerald for my birthday that year. It wasn't till after Christmas of 2011 that I finally bought a copy of Sapphire along with a GBA SP to play it on with my Christmas money. I'm kind of glad sites like Bubapedia and Serebii cause that's also how I learn about Pokemon news especially info on upcoming games that I want to play. Serebii is how I learned about new Pokemon in both Diamond and Pearl and Black and White. XD

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
thepizzatree

Nature: Jolly
Hey there everyone
Im new here too. How's everyone doing?

Old October 14th, 2013, 11:50 AM
KawaiiFutureFriend
Friend of the People

Oh boy I should really start paying more attention to this thread xD

@ Nymue - Trust me, it's worth catching up on (at least Black and White and 4th gen, I couldn't really give you two cents for anything B&W2 and up). I've been thinking of playing X and Y, just to see if my suspicions are ones that should be ignored.
@ Meganium90 - Thank you for welcoming me~ But yeah, I probably never will get the chance to play them, but it might be just as fun watching others play them, I'll have to give it a try. But then I always get so upset if I see the solution to a puzzle and the player doesn't and then they wander around for hours doing it and UGH. Still, it seems like a fun idea
@ Thepizzatree - (This username needs to become a reality) Welcome to the forums! I'm doing pretty okay myself, but that's probably just me being overly happy for some very bizarre reason.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here