The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology

Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:40 PM
blind-beloved

I use skype because it seems to be the one messenger everyone has... I just forget to sign in since I made it stop signing in at start up months ago. People ask me where I have been and I'm like huh? I never left, haha.

I also don't like the alert sounds skype makes, they kind of bug me and I'm not sure why o_o
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind-beloved View Post
I use skype because it seems to be the one messenger everyone has... I just forget to sign in since I made it stop signing in at start up months ago. People ask me where I have been and I'm like huh? I never left, haha.

I also don't like the alert sounds skype makes, they kind of bug me and I'm not sure why o_o
If you don't want to hear the alert sounds, go to tools > options > notifications > sounds > click "mute all sounds". I did this recently during the get-together and now i am at peace with skype. No need for me to go DnD again. :D

On topic kinda... I really hate skype for windows 8 so much. It keeps me online even when my computer is off and it's hard to navigate from desktop to the app just to IM someone. So I downloaded the desktop version because I felt it's a lot simpler.
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Cassino

I used WLM until the Skype merger. Got tired of the message telling me to 'upgrade' only to find it replaced with another message to the effect of 'this person isn't using Skype, help them upgrade'. Being unable to revert due to both an incomplete uninstall and there apparently being no true offline installer for WLM, I've retained Skype purely due to the lack of a satisfactory alternative through which I can contact all my friends.
DA | YT | If you found an AK with green plastic furniture and an MP5 with a straight mag on your desk when you woke up this morning, that means you've had too much vodka, sausage and this music last night.
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM
thepizzatree

Nature: Jolly
If anyone wants to add me for a chat or something, my skype is : spitfire.supermarine

Im online for most of the day so im always up for chatting

Old October 14th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Nature: Jolly
Please do not bump topics that are over a month old, specifically 3 months old. Thanks.

Locked.

Gym Leader Flannery wants to battle!
Slugma (Lv. 26) - Magma Armor - (Flame Thrower, Sunny Day)
Torkoal (Lv. 28) - White Smoke - (Overheat, Attract)
November 21st / Staff Collab 2014
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links