• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

why gamefreak. just why couldnt mirror.B be on x and y AND be the champion. That would be amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Miror B in the best okok.

I hope there are plenty more posts coming from you in the future.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
218907 = XY = 1 * 218907

Might as well get one more number in before XY receive their official U.S./English release in a few hours and start wreaking havoc on the Internet (not like they haven't already XD). ^_^

TCTI has become like the runt or something idk. :( DLTMS0 got a new version recently but this poor thing is still so low. I think 'Ban the user above you' actually has more replied and it was recreated more recently.

looool that's great.
{XD} Aww, don't worry, TCTI, we still love you. {<3}

Also, Nintendo? Um, Mewtwo (and/or Pokemon Trainer + Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Zoroark, and/or Genesect) confirmed for SSB4...any day now.....pretty please? ^^ I mean, it's perfect timing! And by "Mewtwo", I mean him:

Spoiler:

and not it/"her" idontknowhwatyouaretalkingabout;thisthingdoesntexist LALALALA! (although I'm all for Classic!Mewtwo using Mega Mewtwo (Y) and/or Psycho Break as part of a potential Final Smash...)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only at the 7th gym. a lot of people aren't een that far haha. I'm... working my way towards wherever the seventh gym now that I have a Goodra. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yep pretty much. I'm currently just wandering around and throwing Quick Balls at Pokemon I have missed catching While trying to find someone jdk where are they

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I pretty much have my team set unless there is a Pokemon in one of the final routes I find that I really really want to use. It was easier than I thought it was going to be, but at the same time I missed a few Kalos Pokemon I intended on using but since I didn't find them in the wild oh weeelll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back