A mysterious woman appears and challenges Dent after defeating his brothers! Many memories of travelling Isshu are recounted.
12 September 2013 [Japan]
- ....what's Dent needed for?
- OH DUH IT'S THIS EP
- phone call i guess
- so... are they just going to ditch the cruise and take a plane to sanyou or
- seriously where are the islands in relation to everything else
- alexa sweetie piiiie
- where she going anyway
- is their plan to cook for dent or
- NO OH MY GOD THAT'S TOO CUTE
- YOU ADORABLE FAILURES
- WHAT THE
- RIDING CROP???
- GHETSIS EYE???
- this is not sanyou is it???
- the hell are they
- she hot tho
- who is she
- why does her eye thing's colouring seem familiar
- dramatic camera angles
- ...the sanyou boys and their unevolved monkeys seem rather weak..........
- did they tell her dent could defeat her
- what is happening here
- his only defense is iwapalace really and even he's weak
- i took on brycen with his team plus erufuun/whimsicott/pidgeot/bassrao
- BELIEVE ME I KNOW HIS PARTY'S WEAKNESSES AND ICE IS A MAJOR ONE
- bby monkeys
- motivational speech
- sommelier skills
- oh i suppose yana's rock tomb will help but rlly
- OH NO THE CUTE
- WHY SO CUTE
- bby better win
- oh her eye thing
- red and green decal around blue eye
- HMMMM WELL THEN
- yana bby ;___;
- he will not be beaten down ahahaha
- what if she's their mother
- or a sommelier academy teacher
- or cabernet's mom
- this is so cute
- and so sad because it's a memories episode
- i'm going to find this so dramatic when i can understand it
- solarbeam form inside eyaaaaaaaaa
- AND ROCK TOMB TO FINISH YES
- ..yOU CAN EAT THE BROCCOLI ON YANA'S HEAD???!?!@?!
- THIS IS A REVELATION
- srsly what was that about
- who is she
- what did she want
- no he's not going home
- he can't go home yet
- baby no
- baby no don't cry
- im cry
I REALLY WISH I KNEW WHAT THE LADY'S DEAL WAS
ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY SPEAKS JAPANESE CARE TO INFORM ME
i might run across it on tumblr later but rlly
I was only interested in this episode because of the possibility of a XY Series Trailer.
I don't give a dam care about Cilan.
Plus , All those flashback might make sense for Cilan to be stronger then his brother's but what does Battling has anything to do with being a Connoisseur ?????
This Episode remind me of why I despise that guy and happy that I no longer have to see his face in XY Series .
The True Beauty of Anime
Last edited by Famon; September 13th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.
I haven't gotten the chance to watch any of the Da! Arc but this one is one that I am particularly interested in. So if I don't go back and watch at least some of the Da! Arc this is one episode I'm definitely hitting up and watching. Saw some screenshots and it looks like a fun episode.
Famon if you're just going to be hateful and not actually talk about anything worthwhile, please don't post. You hate BW and you hate Cilan; we get it, we know. It's obvious that you know nothing about him nor his chosen path because battling has much to do with being a Sommelier.
We could extrapolate that Ash taught him the value of connection and communication from the viewpoint of a battle-oriented and in a battle scenario. Those lessons would obviously be important to his career, as many of the trainers he will be evaluating would be battle-oriented. To know firsthand how all kinds of battles affect Pokémon, trainers, and their bonds would be extremely helpful in understanding differing connections.
A little bit of thought gives way to a slew of ideas and understanding.
Tararara Imma say don't bother watching the entirety of Da. There's like no continuity to worry about and it's not generally that interesting. Which is a very sad thing but true.
Pansy... she... has it tough...
Miyuki ga dettaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
OMFG, Sawashiro Miyuki!
Uf... now onto serious business.
For Anna's question... she's something like dojo breaker in other anime... in this case we can say she's gym breaker =D She battles not to earn badge but to get license or symbol or whatever it's called from the gym. Without that, gym would cease to exist.
Da HELL?! Rice ball's Sheer Cold hit?! I want that kind of accuracy in game xD
(Still Zettai Reido == Absolute Zero sounds much better than Sheer Cold :/)