The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
BWS2 Da! 020/BW Season 2 058/BW 142

Summary
Satoshi returns home with Pansy tagging along. He announces his intentions to travel in Kalos. While Hanako is upset due tot he lack of time she gets to spend with her son, she had been fully prepared and made him a new outfit and everything for his journey. Satoshi and Pansy depart, headed for the Hakudan Gym.

Airdate
26 September 2013 [Japan]

Spoiler:
- just bringing an older lady home nbd
- MASARA TOWWWWWWN
- ahahaha pansy lecturing about going to see mom first
- mimey! <33
- hanako!!
- all the things ;_____;
- memoriesssss ;;
- aw satoshiii
- mama knows you well
- bULBA
- TAUROS DSFGHJKL;
- i just
- you know
- we take how ash is for granted
- but outsiders learning what he has done, how many pokemon he has caught and befriended
- you remember that this boy is an anomaly
- an incredible child
- oak let go of erikiteru lmao
- riding gogoat lmfao
- lmao oak
- you're taking tips from birch aint you
- hiiii rotom :D
- all the cute pokémon interactions aaaa
- i like bulba's fireworks wow
- and that he's still the de facto leader
- EVERYONE ASDFGHJKL ;___;
- rememberance ;_____;
- eriketeru freaked out by the enthusiasm lol
- going to kalos TvT
- rOCKETs???
- yes of course <3
- whoa nice ball skills james
- as if, rockets. not with this team <3
- you should know better than to go for oak's place lmao
- aw hanako bby
- sAKAKI
- SEND THEM TO KALOS
- oh my god these three <3
- jess have you gotten bigger?
- are they giving up their pokemon to him
- aw bbys
- we never even got to know them
- seriously the animation of these three is looking diff
- SCREAMING
I JUST SCREAMED
WOBBUFFET
MY BABY
I LITERALLY JUST SCREAMED
AND AM SQUEALING
WOBBUUUUUUUUU
ASDFGBRRHTYJKUTLIY
- a new adventure begins
- hanako ;___;
- such a supportive mama
- rocket bbys
- MOTHER****ING WOBBUFFET I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR BABY
- YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT
- YOU ARE AN INDEPENDANT LIKE MEWOTH YOU SHOULDN'T BE LEFT
- pikacute
- knucks
- xdscfgvhbnjk,l.
- goodbye again masara town
- goodbye again hanako
- THAT PICTURE NO
- IM CRY

A nice nostalgia episode and kind of relaxing between events! I liked how Hanako was kind of focused on in this episode. I wish we had more time to get to know the Unova Rocket 'mon and Satoshi's Unova captures. Looks like Charizard isn't staying through the transition, which is annoying for various reasons, but whatever. Because, you know

mother

****ing

WOBBUFFET IS BACK
Old September 26th, 2013, 06:33 PM
oshawottlover13

i dont like how hes going with Pansy. i like it when he goes on his own, gets into trouble and makes a friend doing it. idk i just like it that way lol

3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Code for Battle Video 1:8ACW-WWWW-www5-3LEL
Code for Battle Video 2: CJNW-WWWW-WWW5-ACLF
Old September 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
idk I like that he has someone to guide him into a new region this time. Like when he went to Orange and then Johto, he had Misty and Brock with him. Hoenn, he had obviously matured since then. Sinnoh, same. Unova, he went with Delia and Oak. Because they had de-matured him. And this time, Alexa's chaperoning. I mean, I don't think she's going to stay with the whole series. But he's going to Kalos with and because of her, and her sister's gym is their destination. So I'm fine with Alexa being along for this transition. He's still not mature enough to be on his own in this version of himself. And she has to get home. So whatevs. He's going to make friends by himself anyway- she leaves him on his own enough for him to be independently getting into trouble.
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
idk I like that he has someone to guide him into a new region this time. Like when he went to Orange and then Johto, he had Misty and Brock with him. Hoenn, he had obviously matured since then. Sinnoh, same. Unova, he went with Delia and Oak. Because they had de-matured him. And this time, Alexa's chaperoning. I mean, I don't think she's going to stay with the whole series. But he's going to Kalos with and because of her, and her sister's gym is their destination. So I'm fine with Alexa being along for this transition. He's still not mature enough to be on his own in this version of himself. And she has to get home. So whatevs. He's going to make friends by himself anyway- she leaves him on his own enough for him to be independently getting into trouble.
I think it was more distance to travel rather than maturity. Sinnoh, Johto, and Hoenn are all fairly close to Kanto so Ash could go on his own. While Unova and Kalos are both very far away so he'd need someone to at least see him there then let him travels around on his own.

I was really expecting him to do another fresh start. Kalos seems like another fresh start just like Unova did so it makes a little sense that none of his Pokemon are coming with him. Only bad thing is it partially ruins Ash's chances of getting a Mega Pokemon on his team as his only qualifying Pokemon will not be making the trip with him and most likely won't appear until the end of the series again. So Blaziken may be the only Mega we see for a while. Though they never say who's Blaziken that is.
Old September 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
WildEagle
Call me, Your Royal Freshness

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to WildEagle Send a message via Skype™ to WildEagle
Spoiler:

Still crying how epic dat image is.
MakenKi2|MahouSensou|Nisekoi|Nourin|Saki:ZH|SakuraTrick|SpaceDandy|WakeUpGirl|N:TF|LH
@Kourin @Celia @Kouko <333333
Old September 26th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Ughhhhh such a good image and it brings back a lot of feels and memories and that once he reaches Kalos he'll obtain even more memories and just imagine the next version of that image after Kalos hnng.

Anyways this was a beautiful episode. Bulbasaur is forever amazing, the part with Tauros was so hilarious I watched that part twice, and this whole episode just hit me right in the heart. It's so great with the idea that Wobuffett is coming back and I really really hope that Team Rocket have more connections with their Pokemon in Kalos since they gave their Pokemon up to the boss fairly easily compared to when they departed from their Pokemon in the past.

As for Ash going to Kalos with Pansy I feel like he's taking the opportunity to tag along since she'll be going back regardless. But I have missed most of Da! and I don't know Japanese so I might be completely wrong haha. But it was so sweet that Dahlia already knew that he was going on to another adventure really soon so made the new clothing for him. Best mother. ♥
Forum Games

Paired with Stand Alone and Eucliffe
Gallery - DeviantArt
Old September 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Kalos seems like another fresh start just like Unova did
I think otherwise. I think Kalos == Hoenn.
Much like Isshu was like Kanto I believe Kalos would go Hoenn way ('cause you know... 4 member party)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Ughhhhh such a good image and it brings back a lot of feels and memories and that once he reaches Kalos he'll obtain even more memories and just imagine the next version of that image after Kalos hnng.
Imagining... Imagining... I think it won't fit the screen next time xD

I'm glad Pansy stays even for a while... she should be the first one to welcome Satoshi in Kalos. Interesting she wasn't seen in trailers.

Last edited by Satoshi Ookami; September 26th, 2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old October 16th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

No one's posting! :D

So, it's here... the last episode

Hehe, Pansy being onee-san xD
Dem Tauroses xD xD xD xD xD

Uuuuuu, Kenji is called to Kasumi's gym... this shipping is getting solid backgroud xD xD

Those two... :D One would say that Ookido IS Satoshi's father xD Like father like son, isn't that right? :D

What the...? :D Fushihanabi? :D

Well... Kalos... takusan no Pokemon... considering there's only 70 or so I wouldn't say so :D
Heh... Sakaki's actually thanking out trio for destroying Team Plasma which wasn't done by them xD
Yay for unearned praise :D

HE IS BACK! WOBBUFFET IS BACK!

Hehe... Satoshi's gonna have new Butterfree :D

Now that it's the real end, I ought to say something all together about BW series.
I truly enjoyed it. It might not have been best for Satoshi but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
Most likely it was because it's the first series I have watched completely in Japanese and especially because of Aoi Yuuki. I will repeat it, because that was the primary reason =D I truly loved her as Iris. She did outstanding job :D
Episodes were as always very variable so there's not much to say and everyone can find their favorites
I won't say that the series was awesome or anything but for me it is and will be special and I'm very sad now that it ended
Or I should actually wait for the 16th movie to draw an actual line after Best Wishes series, my probably most favorite one of all.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links