• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

1st Gen Did you ever play the original green?

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
Nope but I really want to. It just seems so mysterious since it was the first Pokemon game along with the Jpn version of Red. I heard it's a lot like R/B but I would still like to try playing it some day.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I own a copy.
It's not that different from RBY except, japanese.

But still. is fun. :I

Sirfetch’d

I haven't but I would actually like to one day. If I did though, I would want to play the non-translated one to see how well I do without dialogue.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I've played it simply out of curiosity. Plus I wanted to hear Lavender Town's Japanese music in-game.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I also own Pokemon Green cartridge (as wel as Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow JAP). I collect alot of Pokemon stuff and Retro games and consoles, I wanted this for ages! :D

I also like the fact that in the good old days you could interact your trusted Pokes from Red/Blue/Yellow and battle with them in Pokemon Stadium :D When I was a kid that was a nice drive to play again ^_^ (and yes I still do)

I was playing this game until my Pokemon X copy was out actually ^_^

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I never played the original Green Version so I have no idea what pokemon were on what routes. I might consider playing it sometime in the future.

Back