Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old October 15th, 2013, 06:49 AM
The1stEpicFace

Advertise here
Need help fixing an SD glitch. It keeps coming up with 'Can't access SD card' I have blown in the card slot and on the card it's self and searched for solutions all over the web, but they just keep appearing with solutions for transferring from a 3DS to and 3DS XL, which didn't help at all. Has anyone else experienced this, like myself and has found a way to over come or fix it. If you do please reply or message me. I will be REALLY grateful.

It was annoying since I literally just got it and it doesn't work. THE SD CAME WITH THE DS. I also got Pokémon Y and I can't play it since my SD isn't able to be accessed through my 3DS for reasons I don't understand. Also, I used an SD formatting software to remove anything from it. The 3DS was pre-owned.

I also did a format on the 3DS itself too, and nothing has changed. I have been up all night and a majority of today finding a solution, and nothing works. I have tried the Internet Browsing and connected it too the internet and did all the options under Data Management, I used Parental Controls and everything.

What is wrong with the SD card, 3DS or etc. Can someone who has ANY solution reply/post to this thread. Thanks.

I also have a YouTube video of what is happening, it is my most recent video on The1stEpicFace.
______________________________________________________________________________________

'Curiosity is stronger than life, and life is more valuable than curiosity'

- The1stEpicFace YouTube -

Last edited by The1stEpicFace; October 15th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old October 15th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Red Viper
Pokémon Collector

Nature: Relaxed
Did you tried an other SD Card? Maybe it is your SD Card is broken.
3DS Name: Kevin
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9446-1609
Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Lapras

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old October 15th, 2013, 07:00 AM
The1stEpicFace

Yes, I have used two, but I got the same results. Both unlocked.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Also, it came with the 3DS it is called a TOSHIBA 2GB SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Viper View Post
Did you tried an other SD Card? Maybe it is your SD Card is broken.
Tried that, didn't work.

Last edited by The1stEpicFace; October 15th, 2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 15th, 2013, 09:13 AM
bassnerd
The Electric Bassist

Nature: Bashful
Did you try a different type of SD card? 3DS supports SDHC/micro SDs with an adapter, that's what I'm currently using in mine.
Edit: Of course if that doesn't make a difference, then there's probably something up with the system itself.

^ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノClick me for Bassnerd's Pokémon X Blog!ヽ(⌒▽⌒)☆ ^
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM
MKGirlism
3DS and Wii U Game Developer

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to MKGirlism
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1stEpicFace View Post
The 3DS was pre-owned.
This is the problem, people want to get rid of something for a reason.
Since all your SD Cards don't work, you can guess the problem is not the SD Card, it's the SD Card Slot.
You should find an SD Card Slot replacement somewhere, it's not hard to find one, and it's not expensive to buy.
By the way, why do you manually insert a Signature in every Post, instead of setting one up?
Old October 17th, 2013, 07:43 AM
The1stEpicFace

Thank you for all the help, I have returned it into GAME (My local game shop - not trying to be funny) and they said it is broken, because of the SD reader. I should be getting a replacement or at least an refund. I have tried everything, and nothing has worked, so it was hopeless giving it another shot, and eventually turned it in. [Forum Closed due to no help needed anymore]

Old October 17th, 2013, 08:17 AM
MKGirlism
3DS and Wii U Game Developer

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to MKGirlism
So, as I said what the problem was.
I know GAME is a Game Shop in the UK, though.
~Yami
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here