The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 14th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Falco vs. Sonic vs. Kirby

Kirby is the best of the best. He's my favourite character to play as and he's cute as heck. Falco's a standard broing character and Sonic's just a hedgehog with shoes! It would be a crime if Kirby lost to either of these two characters so everyone vote for him or we're no longer friends. :D
Old October 14th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Spinosaurus

Jesus it's gonna be terrible if Kirby or Sonic wins this, they really got the two most boring movesets. lol Falco is GOAT!
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed

I'm attempting to derail the Sonic hate train haha. Kirbo and Falcy are kinda meh to me. Maybe my bias toward Sonic as a general video game character is taking over my fingers as I'm typing this post, but I really want him to win this tourney.

avatar soure | Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: BUG // ROCK
Old October 15th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Falco vs. Sonic vs. Kirby.

I love Kirby. That pink little puffball is just extremely adorable, in my opinion. If he ever existed in real life, I would always hug him tightly and keep him in my arms for as long as I can. Haha. Kirby's attacks may not be as powerful as Falco or Sonic, but he does have amazing air skills. He's able to suck air into himself and float in the wind like a balloon, enabling him to avoid a variety moves that the opponents try to land on him. He's able to swallow his foes and copy their special abilities, which is quite awesome! He also has enough strength to keep his enemies in his mouth for a while, making them unable to perform any sort of movements.

Out of the three, my second favorite character would have to be Sonic. He's extremely speedy, which makes it quite easy for him to dodge any attacks that the opponents try to use. d: He could jump pretty high, too, which is also quite useful in dodging attacks.
Old October 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Hmm...seems like I need to Climb Up! And get the last chance! vote!

Super Smash Bros. Character Battle - Round 5/Final Round!

This tournament of polling has been quite thrilling. In the end, I must go with Sonic! (thank goodness Peach didn't make it here ) All of the above characters have fun-to-play movesets and are each awesome in their own right - what with Falco's mesmerizing blue lasers to Kirby's notable copying and turning the tables on practically every single foe with their own attacks/techniques/skills to Sonic's blinding speed and spinning maneuvers. But Sonic still maintains a certain edge for me... Falco would probably be my second choice, followed by Kirby, but nevertheless all three of these Smashers definitely deserve their places on the roster!
Old October 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy

Honey, this isn't even a legitimate contest now. Kirby wins automatically. He runs circles around the other two. His combos are devastating when executed correctly (UP+B followed by Side B is so effective for KOes) and honestly, the other two are pretty boring.

Old October 19th, 2013, 09:57 PM
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Nature: Modest
Falco vs Sonic vs Kirby

They wouldn't give him decent reviews for his new game, so he has to win this tournament, it's all he has left!
Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:22 AM
UltraNerdtendo64
Retro Reviver!

Nature: Quiet
Here we go! >=3 My personal favourite are here! :D (Except Ike, my main! )

Toon Link vs. Samus
Mario vs. Ganondorf
Sonic vs. Ness
Luigi vs. Captain Olimar
Kirby vs. Marth
Old October 22nd, 2013, 02:21 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Kirby has my vote. He's the character I enjoyed using the most from those three. Wouldn't have been my top pick though, but oh well!

Old October 23rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
wolf
on reduced activity

Falco 'cause he's such a slick mofo.

pc battle server • skype: awolffromspace • avatar source
Old October 25th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Dragon
Insect Princess?

Nature: Modest
Okay! Close vote, but the winner, with 4 votes...

...It's Kirby!

Thanks so much for voting, everyone! I'll probably have something planned quite similar to this, so, please stay tuned! In any case, Kirby goodies are on it's way!

link - zelda - lana impa - sheik

❝...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person!❞
Old October 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Bruce Banner
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
Personally Ike is my favorite, but it's cool that Kirby won. I like Kirby as well, one of my favorite characters to play around with when not playing competitively.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here