• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Heretostay: I can't answer that question, as I've only just beaten the 2nd gym. I can say that Mega Stones -will- be available in this RP though. I've observed enough to determine they are not impossibly rare. I will have to progress further to determine how exactly one gets them.

@Burg: Mmm... I'm the kind of person who battles every single trainer just to see what they have to say. I recall a hiker in X and Y that mentions Colress studying Kalos apparently and another person that mentions Kalos and Unova are connected. I want to say this might seem to suggest X and Y take place after BW2.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
@Burg: Mmm... I'm the kind of person who battles every single trainer just to see what they have to say. I recall a hiker in X and Y that mentions Colress studying Kalos apparently and another person that mentions Kalos and Unova are connected. I want to say this might seem to suggest X and Y take place after BW2.
Yeah, I've gotten that impression also, Colress is Referenced several times. Unless I'm completly Blind, I'm surprised he didnt make an appearance.

If only Snorlax had a mega evolution. (The earth would quake with fear)
I dont think that Quaking is from fear >_>

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
You get a mega stone after battling the third gym from the mega evolution guru but in the game there are only three trainers other than yourself that can use mega evolution.

Dawn

Years
I just updated PTA's Wild Pokemon list on the front page with all of the non-legendary non-starter X and Y pokemon.

Valorie just slew a dragon. What are your characters getting done this Christmas day? ;P

EDIT: On that note. Valorie will finally be made available for interaction by my next post. I know some of you haven't been around long enough to see me RP, but I've been posting more for the people that wanted to know what she was up to~ But it's no fun when it's just me writing with myself! ...And I've conveniently found myself with a lot of free time and a bit of extra muse out of X and Y. Let's see if I can't get posting on a daily basis. >=P

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Nice nice. Well, I'm sure Lucia would be more than glad to ignore Val once she comes back, she did after all break Mark's heart. :P

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Okay ... where to start? First of all I would like to issue a massive apology to the people that were affected because of my sudden departure. Truthfully the reason I left was because I had repeat exams to do in August, and I pretty much left the studying to the last minute as per usual with me. I really had no other choice but to drop out without much notice. I didn't tell this to anyway as I didn't want anyone to think less of me because I failed a few exams. I also didn't finish the interaction with my fellow RP's and I feel terrible about it. The good news is I've decided to come back to PC after a small hiatus, of course the problem now is that I have no idea what's going on in the RP. So in closing this post isn't a post to glorify my return, this post is made to apologise and give some insight to the people that I was currently interacting with.

Again, I want to apologise once more to the people I annoyed with my departure.
Also, I'm not trying to use this post as a back-door way to rejoining this RP, the GM's can decide if they want to take me back.

Thanks,
Conor.

Dawn

Years
@WooliestSteam1: Of course you can come back! You shouldn't need to resubmit your SU or anything, unless you really want to. While you're encouraged to let people know what's going on so you don't leave them hanging, we have a rather open door policy and people being unallowed to come back is virtually unheard of. :P

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
That's awesome Yellow! Thank you so much. Uhh I think I'll go read some of my older posts and check my Pokemon in the Etherpad so I can get an idea of where I'm at with everything and then it's the task of trying to continue on from the place where I left of.

Again thanks very much and me leaving won't happen again. :)

Years
hey its me Mog The Moogle! i think i signed up to join this rp, but i never actually gave you my SU because sadly i got my computer taken and then highschool started (it's soooooo booooorrriiinng) but now im almost done wih it (i just started T_T ) and i'll have it posted ASAP.

Oh and i have 2 questions:
1. since pokemon x and y came out, can my character be from Kalos? I just thought it would be cool! xD

2.can my eevee evolve into sylveon at level 25 maybe? my eevee's gonna be level 15.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Mog The Moogle: Absolutely! Your Eevee won't evolve unless it feels extremely cose to your character though, regardless of level.

Years
@Mog The Moogle: Absolutely! Your Eevee won't evolve unless it feels extremely cose to your character though, regardless of level.

actually, i decided i'm gonna have my character recieve an egg in my before he gets to the academy. I just typed "egg" where it said "pokemon" ahead of time. :)
edit: oh and eevee also has to know a fairy type move and some moves got their type changed to fairy (i think it was just crappy moves like covet, charm, etc.)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Mog the Moogle: For a moment I was very confused reading your SU, until I realized it was an egg instead of an actual eevee. Now, I read your SU and it all looks good except for oooone tiny detail.

I've never actually encountered this in the many years PTA has been up, so this is actually a first... but if you read the 'dorms' spoiler which gives a very brief explanation of the different dorms you'll see that there is a practical exam.

Dorms said:
Suicune Dorm- Considered the top dorm with only elite trainers who aced both the written and practical entrance exams.

Entei Dorm- Skilled trainers but not as well rounded as Suicune Dorm students. These students may have aced either the practical or written exam but slummed in the other field.

Raikou Dorm- These students almost just made it into the school but get in due to their potential more than their current abilities.

My one little quirk with your SU is... How is it possible for someone to do well on the practical exams without even having a pokemon? You could fix this by moving to any other dorm or by tacking on a pokemon that isn't an egg. I'd accept either really.

Years
@Mog the Moogle: For a moment I was very confused reading your SU, until I realized it was an egg instead of an actual eevee. Now, I read your SU and it all looks good except for oooone tiny detail.

I've never actually encountered this in the many years PTA has been up, so this is actually a first... but if you read the 'dorms' spoiler which gives a very brief explanation of the different dorms you'll see that there is a practical exam.

My one little quirk with your SU is... How is it possible for someone to do well on the practical exams without even having a pokemon? You could fix this by moving to any other dorm or by tacking on a pokemon that isn't an egg. I'd accept either really.
okay, i changed my dorm to Entei instead of him not having an egg. Quick question t
hough, what level do eggs hatch at in this rp? Because in generations 1-3 of pkmn they had eggs hatch with lvl 5 pkmn and then in generations 4-6 of pkmn, they hatch with lvl 1 pkmn.

Dawn

Years
@Mog the Moogle: I'm not particularly preferential. Take some creative liberty and decide for yourself. =o Those are both extremely low levels, so I certainly won't complain.

Dawn

Years
Awesome. Meanwhile, I feel the urge to get started on my next post... but everyone is so busy enjoying X and Y! Oh the tragedy.

Dawn

Years
@Mog The Moogle: I do, but I'm not exactly rushing. I'm taking it nice and slow so that I can enjoy every little crevice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back