• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
am i the only one that noticed ash always has a gym leader with him?

No you aren't. That is just how all the anime has been. He has always had at least one Gym leader, Brock being the gym leader he travels with in 4 gens. So must of us usually come to expect it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Serena's VA said Serena likes to make sweets like Macarons.
Is that mean Serena might be the one cooking this time .
Well , Ash does need to marry a girl who can cook for him since he can't cook !!!
I wonder if Ash's mom & Serena's mom were friends !

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
oops... for a second I thought this topic was titled Pokemon AMIE... it didn't dawn on me that it said pokemon ANIME...

I heard that Ash was gonna be older looking in this one... but... I don't watch the anime anymore...

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I just hope the XY Anime doesn't start screwing Ash again for other character like BW Series did.
The Director must remember , Ash is the core of the series.
As long as The ''Core'' is fine , Everything is fine.
But if something wrong with the ''Core'' , Then everything is wrong .

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
The animé is turning out to be fairly promising, at least in my eyes! They've certainly hyped up Serena's character. Hopefully we find out why soon!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
its amazing that nobody talking about capture or Evolution .
I mean , Gen VI has only 35 new pokemon so even 6 kalo pokemon feel too much for Ash.
Ya , You count evolution then their 69 new Pokemon in Kalo.
I think another Gen pokemon this time .
I believe he should catch the type of pokemon he haven't caught yet .
Such as Steel , Ghost , Psychic .
There is chance that ash might be getting a Lucario who's a steel type.
And Ash isn't Catching chespin so its good chance to give Ash a Ghost/Grass Pokemon.
Only an Idiot writer would chose Skiddo for Ash specially when Skiddo suits a racer like Serena.
So , If Ash catch a Meowstic & Carbink then he will officially have all type of Pokemon.
663.png
658.png
711-s.png
703.png
448-m.png
678-f.png

FYI : I prefer the Male Meowstic because that way the 7th gym battle would be fun where Ash facing the supporting Male Meowstic against the attacker Female Meowstic.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Honey, you made a Capture/Evo/Release thread. Talk about all that over there.

With that said, I'm going to close up this thread now that the anime's out. You can talk about specific episodes in the Ep Discussions forum and various other things in the appropriate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back